TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


On the Run by ramengurlie

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i like this one. sorry, no lemon JUST yet, but hehe, just you wait. basically cross dressing and some steamy making out.



Disclaimer: all naruto characters aren't mine, they belong to Kishimoto Masashi. Psht, i can still make them do whatever i want though! ^.^
On the Run

Chapter 1


Uchiha Sasuke was walking down the dimly lit alleyway, lost in his own deep thoughts. He had been thinking about the past day. The past week. His whole life. How no matter who he met, who he talked to, or rather, who talked to him, he just couldn't find a true friend. He couldn't think of a single person who he could trust, could confide his secrets in, could laugh with or spend the day with, simply talking and relaxing in each other's company. Sasuke was falling into a depression. Even though in other's eyes, he was nothing but a cold anti-social bastard, Sasuke really longed for someone he could relate to. The fact that there was no one around who could make Sasuke comfortable around them was simply astounding. Is there no one in the world for Sasuke?



Pssht. Yeah right.

That's probably what some over analytical shrink would say. Sasuke didn't believe in any of that bull shit. He was a guy who simply hated all of the annoying-as-hell people that insisted on grabbing him at every possible moment. Sasuke couldn't care less for friends, all he wanted was some FUCKING SPACE!!!

Of course at the very same moment Sasuke was wishing for his space, some bimbo blondie ran straight into him going at full speed. They both went tumbling, rolling over in a tangle of limbs. Now while Sasuke was used to the groping and constant touches from fan girls, he wasn't used to being tackled by one.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" Sasuke screamed at her as he sat up from his position on the ground. She was lying on top of him, panting and slightly sweaty from running. Sasuke couldn't help but notice the skimpy dark blue dress she was wearing. It was really short, riding up her thighs, her pale skin exposed to the world. Before Sasuke remembered his anger with her, he admired her thin and creamy smooth legs. Sasuke was about to yell at her some more, but then she lifted her head and looked him straight in the eyes. All of Sasuke's thoughts disappeared as he found himself staring into the deepest pools of cerulean blue he had ever seen.

"Uh, umm, what...?" Sasuke gasped out.

The girl cocked her head to the side and looked at him as if he was crazy.

"Right, sorry man. Didn't mean to crash into ya. I was kinda in a hurry..." the girl spoke... only her voice was anything but feminine. It was deep. And loud. And slightly husky. Sasuke could feel his heart stop. A guy? This beautiful being is a man?! Warm breath brushed over Sasuke's cheeks, reminding him how close their faces were.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Dude! You're a dude?!" Sasuke didn't sound very intelligent at the moment, but screw it, he was just checking out a guy! A guy dressed like a girl! A hot girl! A hot guy dressed like a hot girl! Sasuke doesn't check out anyone! Guy OR girl! Sasuke could feel his cheeks begin to blush, once again noting the position he and the boy shared. The boy was currently straddling Sasuke's lap, hands on Sasuke's chest for support. It seemed the blond noticed Sasuke's sudden embarrassment and stood up. Sasuke was rewarded with a brief flash of the blonde's skimpy black thong. Sasuke almost drowned in his own saliva before being pulled up by the blond.

"Hey man, sorry again about knockin' ya down, but do ya think ya could do me a favor? Please? Pwetty pwetty pwease?" the boy begged Sasuke while making a completely adorable puppy pout.

Sasuke's first reaction was to say HELL NO, but one look at the puppy pout and it was over. He couldn't refuse a face like that! Or a body like that... Sasuke blushed again when he realized what he was just thinking. He looked once more into the sparkling blue eyes before giving the slightest nod.

"Oh thank you! Thank you! I love you!" the boy squealed before leaping onto Sasuke and pulling him into a tight hug. Sasuke started to panic, not used to the intimate contact, but didn't struggle too hard once he felt how warm and soft the other was. Suddenly, loud and angry shouts made their way to Sasuke's ears. They were coming from the direction that the boy came from. Before he knew what was going on, Sasuke was being dragged into a doorway nearby.

"I need to get away from these guys, but they're too close for me to make a run for it. I just need you to act for me, 'k?" the boy was saying while he started to pull clothes out from a small backpack that Sasuke failed to notice earlier. Sasuke was wondering what the clothes were for when the blond began to strip in front of him.

"WHAT?! HEY, I'M NOT LIKE THAT!!!" Sasuke all but screeched in sheer panic. Even though he yelling at the blond, his eyes roamed the revealed body. Tight lines made up the boy's physique, small muscles showed on the slim frame.

"What the hell are you talking about?! I need to ditch the skank costume, that's what those idiots are lookin' for, a girl!" the boy then pulled on a orange t-shirt and shimmied into a pair of black cargo pants.

" 'K, remember the acting? Umm...." the blonde looked at Sasuke questioningly. He then realized the blond was asking for his name.

"Oh! Uh, it's Sasuke. My name's Uchiha Sasuke." Sasuke said. The blonde's face lit up, his eyes suddenly sparkling, making them resemble the sea on a sunny day. Sasuke could feel something deep in his chest twinge.

"Sasuke? That's a great name! I'm Uzumaki, Naruto, nice to meet ya Sasuke!" the blonde practically bounced up and down as he introduced himself.

'So... cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!" Sasuke couldn't stop the alien thought from dominating his mind.

As the shouts grew closer and thundering footsteps became prominent, the blond inched closer to Sasuke, not looking away from his eyes for a single second. As his face neared closer and closer to Sasuke's, his gaze drifted down to the lips in front of him, forgetting how to breath.

"Show time!" the word was whispered into Sasuke's ear before being pulled down to meet the shorter boys face. Lips meshed against his, gently moving against his. Sasuke was in a temporary state of shock, standing rigid, not responding to the blonde's kiss. But when an outline of a person appeared in his peripheral vision, Sasuke's brain kicked into gear.

'He wants me to act! Act... like his horny boyfriend. Ok, that won't be too hard since half of that is true already."

Sasuke began to kiss back with an intensity that was hinted with lust. Naruto froze with surprise, but then matched Sasuke's intensity while snaking his hands into Sasuke's raven black locks. Sasuke circled Naruto's waist, bringing their bodies closer together, pressing them right up against each other. Naruto's tongue swept over his lower lip, teasing it open. Sasuke moaned into Naruto's mouth once his tongue made contact with Naruto's. Sasuke couldn't believe how good it was, how anything with another person could be so completely satisfying.. yet not satisfying enough. He could feel heat building up inside of him, his whole body heating up. Sasuke wondered if Naruto felt this way too, 'cause if he did, maybe they could do something about it... (A/N: Heh heh, *grins evilly*)

"Hey kid- WHOA!!!! *ahem* sorry for interrupting your "activities", but I need you to tell me something, ya hear?" the man's intrusion made Sasuke break away from Naruto and glare at the man. The intruder was easily 6' 2'', effectively towering over the two boys.

"Did either of you see a blond girl run this way? She was wearing a short blue dress, have you seen her?" Naruto swifted his attention from the giant man to Sasuke's neck, sucking at the pulsing vein. Sasuke gasped and full out moaned, pulling Naruto's head up before claiming the swollen lips for his own. The man watching the boys in the midst of the hottest make-out session he'd ever seen started to get a little hot under the collar.

"Ahem, so, uh, is that a no? No blondie ran by here?" he said in a rather choked voice.

"Uhn! Oh, Sasuke!" Naruto whimpered as Sasuke thrust his hips against Narutos. Sasuke was breathing heavily, struggling to keep his pleasure filled cries from escaping from his mouth.

"I'll just, uh, leave you too alone then... Nothing over here, just some very sexually active teenagers." the man edged away, still watching the erotic scene before him. "Just remember to use protection!" he called back to them as he finally turned back to what he was doing: running after a non-existent girl. Good luck with that buddy.

The sane part of Sasuke would have been mortified with the last comment made by the man. Hell, everything that has happened would've cause the old Sasuke to die with embarrassment, but this was a different Sasuke. A Sasuke who could actually feel something, be it lust, it was something goddammit!

Sasuke continued to lick the inside of Naruto's mouth, reveling in the sweet taste, making Sasuke feel even hotter if possible. Before Sasuke even comprehended what happened, the small blond pulled away.

"Wow. Thanks for your help. Maybe I'll see ya around. Bye Sasuke!" And with that, Naruto bounded away, running in the opposite direction of the searching men without a single look back. Sasuke quickly put his tongue back in his mouth seeing as how it was still hanging out where Naruto's mouth was a couple of seconds ago. As he watched the retreating blond's back, he felt another twinge in his chest, but this one didn't feel too good. It felt painful. What was happening to him? Sasuke desperately wanted to chase after Naruto, fearing he would never see the alluring blond again. Alas, 'twas too late, Naruto was out of sight.

"Naruto... Uzumaki Naruto..." Sasuke whispered to himself.


tbc




A/N: mmmm, more Naru in slutty dresses! yesh, that is good. very good. What do ya guys think about this one? I also had a fun time writing this one, it got pretty exciting, neh?