TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My OC's by Ayama Tatsumi

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I Own Nothing
Name: Usagi


Name Meaning: Usagi - Moon


Age: 12 1/4


Blood Type: O


Birth Day: January 18th


Height: 146cm


Weight: 39kg


Gender: Female


Likes: Ice cream, singing, drawing


Dislikes: being kidnapped, being called a boy


Theme Song: My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne


Family: A dead mother and Father


Friends: Ruri, and Dai


Body Type: Flat chested and no hips so a lot of people mistake her for a boy.


Hair: Long and red usually kept down to cover her forehead


Eyes: a deep red colour


Abilities: Her kekkei Genkai allows her to open a third eye in the middle of her forehead. The eye is large covering about half her forehead and is a deep blackish colour with a purpleish colour that swirls around when it’s being fully used. This allows whoever looks into it do whatever she wants or she can read the mind of that person.


Markings: a small tattoo of a crescent moon on her ankle.


Jutsu: normal jutsu any other genin or chuunin knows.


Clothes: Black shorts with a kunai holster on the left leg. A dark red tank top with a brownish jacket that has the sleeves torn off so it only covers her shoulders. She also has a small pouch on her side that has the sand that she mixes her charka with in order to create a sword out of it.


Past: When she was two she was playing being a happy child. Then some crazy man came and killed her mother and father. The blood had spattered on her face Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket after a couple years later when she was around five years old she met Gaara. And then a year later, she had become a chuunin due to her incredible ability to use her kekkei genkai. The Kazekage then tried to use that in order to kill Gaara. Which didn’t work, she had chosen to leave the village. Then for the next six years she trained in Konoha, had met Ruri and Dai and they all become close friends.


Picture: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket