TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My OC's by Ayama Tatsumi

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I own nothing
Name: Ayama Tatsumi


Name Meaning: Ayama – Night Rain Tatsumi – Dragon Snake


Age: 12 1/2


Blood Type: A


Birth Day: April 12th


Height: 160cm


Weight: 35kg


Gender: Female


Likes: Listening to music, Training, making fun of Sakura, and just being herself


Dislikes: Orochimaru, Itachi


Theme Song: Welcome to Hell by Sum 41


Family: Ren Tatsumi (Older dead sister), Akina Tatsumi (Younger dead sister), Sparky Tatsumi, Cho Tatsumi (her dead mother), and Orochimaru (Although she hates it when people say that)


Friends: Naruto, well basically everyone, but preppy annoying fan-girls


Body Type: Not too skinny not chubby… just plain, flat chested (till her teens)


Hair: Long Black hair (Till she has to cut it)


Eyes: sometimes mistaken seen as a very dark brown but it’s actually midnight black


Abilities: She is able to use her demons powers the Hachibi no Hachimata and then have fangs with venom within them. And also is able to revive the dead any amount but only on three different occasions or else she’ll die.


Markings: The Hell curse seal given to her by Orochimaru. She was actually the first one to ever get it.


Jutsu: Snake Venom jutsu (Snake, Boar, Tiger, Ram, Dog, Snake) if you have the targets blood on your hand that’ll instantly turn to poison and charge forth towards the target until the poison is back within the body but then they die. Twin Snake Mutual Death (I don’t know the seals) it requires both the users and targets hand to finish, after that two snakes appear biting both wrists killing both the user and target it is now a forbidden jutsu to use. The Summoning Jutsu (Boar, Dog, Monkey, Bird, Ram) with this she’s able to summon the animal who she has signed a contract with in Ayama’s case it is the snake.


Clothes: normally wears a white dress with a belt over top starting from the top of the waist and going on a diagonal downwards. The dress has a picture of a black rose. She also has bandages covering from her knees up to her waist. She has fish net gloves and her forehead protector on her forehead. And Also always has a faded pink ribbon in her hair to remind her of her little sister who gave that to her on her fourth birthday.


Past: When her fifth birthday came her mother and two sisters were murder by Momochi Zabuza. Then she and her brother ran off towards her fathers home. Only then to have her turn into an experiment being the first person he ever used the curse seal on. After a year locked away they escaped and ran into Tsunade. There she learned how to concentrate her charka in order to have inhuman strength. Later after as they were told to go to Konoha they ran into a very old friend of their mother who they knew from a younger age. The friend was Hoshigaki Kisame. He then being used to them took them in for a while. Akatsuki not knowing yet that she is the holder of the eight tailed demon. During her stay she had to fight against an Akatsuki member. Ayama not knowing who everyone was took the smart way out and thought who looked less dangerous. But she chose wrong as she said “I chose her!” as she pointed to Itachi (okay don’t kill me Itachi fans but he does look like a girl with the pony tail…). She then had her hands tied behind her back, and started to fight him. And after about five minutes she defeated him. Not even using her hands or anything. Then a month later she was sent to Konoha. There being taught by Anko to use snake based jutsu. And Now is in the academy learning to be a ninja. Pft like she needs to though.


Picture: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket