TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Little Bit Crazy by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Pairings: NikkixOrochimaru, SasuKiba, ShinoNaru, GaaHaku,JessicaxNeji, ShikaLee, TemaSaku, InoHina,CameronxTenTen, ZabuKaka, IruGai, AnkoKurenai, JiraiyaxTsunade,ShikaLee, and ChijouxItachi

Yes, lots of crack pairings xD Some might change later on. Do you guys think they're good? -3-;

Nikki is 18 =o
Hard Life


Nikki sighed as she walked to school, her last year of highschool, not like she entirely minded. She liked her teachers quite a lot. Especially one.
"Nikki-neechan!" came a cool voice as she looked around to see Sasuke running towards her. She smiled, "Sasuke-niisan, I tried to get you out of bed, but I left Itachi to, you're to sturbborn."
Sasuke glared, and then they started walking again.
"Sasuke-niisan, how's Kiba-kun doing?" she teased, he snorted.
"He is doing fine, why? How is your beloved 'Orochi-kun' doing?" he snickered. She glared then looked ahead, ignoring her friend's smirk that she knew was on his face.
"Atleast my brother isn`t dating our teacher," Nikki muttered.
Sasuke shrugged, "Hn, Chijou-sensei is okay..."
Nikki smiled triumphently and started to run, "HEY GAARA-KUN!" she yelled as she saw the redhead, practically glomping him, "Oh, hey Gaara-kun, have you seen Jessica? I hadn`t seen her since lunch yesterday and she was suppose to come watch movies with Sasuke-niisan and me."
Gaara shook his head, "I don`t see her much after she got over her crush she had on me."
Nikki noticed Sasuke had caught up and was waiting to go, "Well, let's walk and talk," Nikki sighed, following Sasuke, Gaara at her side.

When they got to school, Nikki put her stuff up and waited for Sasuke and Gaara. They both soon appeared, Jessica following.
"Sorry I missed last night, Nikki, I was busy," she chuckled.
"No problem I guess, come on, I don`t wanna be late," Nikki said, turning around to go to class.
"You just wanna go because Orochimaru-sensei is teaching," Jessica giggled.
Nikki blushed, "Just come on!"
"I have to wait for Kiba, I`ll catch up later, okay?" Sasuke said, looking at them nervously.
"Okay, don`t drag Kiba-kun into a closet," Jessica and Nikki said in unison as they skipped off to their class, Gaara walking behind them.
Nikki quickly sat in the front of the class, Gaara and Jessica sitting on both sides of her.
When class started, Nikki smiled noticing Sasuke and Kiba had made it.
"Okay class," she heard Orochimaru say, her attention quickly going to the front, she heard Jessica snicker.
Orochimaru explained their assignment, then looked at Nikki.
"Nikki-chan, I need to see you in the hall for a minute," he said as everyone started working.
Nikki noticed Jessica was about to burst out laughing, so she quickly elbowed the girl in the side.
"Hai, Orochimaru-sensei," Nikki said politely, as she got out of her seat, following Orochimaru out into the hall.

Nikki smirked as she got into the hall, "So, Orochi-kun, you know, teaching your class is more important then me, right?" she giggled.
She heard him chuckle and he pinned her up against the wall, putting his forehead against hers, "You're cute..." he whispered.
Just then, Sasuke came out of the room, "Orochimaru-sensei, Tsunade-sensei says she needs to talk to you."
Orochimaru coughed and walked back into the room, Nikki glared at Sasuke, "You always plan this, don`t you?"
"I just make sure I take to Tsunade and persuade her to call each teacher in the morning to ask about the plans for that day," Sasuke snickered.
"You're horrible, Sasuke-niisan," Nikki said, pouting.
"I know," Sasuke chuckled, dragging Nikki back into the room.




TBC
Like it so far? Or do you wanna burn it? xD More relationships will pop up after this, no worries, and for those who don`t know. Nikki is secretly seeing Orochimaru, only Nikki's friends know xD And ya. But I made sure to include Yaoi, Yuri, and Het =D Make everyone happy!