TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Behind Closed Doors by mirandler43

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: Naruto does not belong to me, nor am I making any monetary profit from this story.
It had been a long, long day. Sasuke wandered slowly through the streets of the Konoha village, wearily making his way to the abandoned Uchiha district. After dealing with the dobe, his personal stalker and the smiling fool’s antics for a blistering eleven hours, all he wanted to do was crawl into bed, or take a bath, or something involving closing his eyes for an extended period of time.

Alas, fate was not on his side today.

Sasuke had just gotten through his front door and dropped his keys on the floor beside it when something collided with his body at full force, sending him crashing into the wall. Sasuke growled. “Dimwit. Why can’t you just say hello like a normal person?”

Shikamaru responded with a half-smile. “That’s boring.”

Sasuke gave him what he hoped was an extreme version of his well-practiced glare and tried to wriggle out of his grasp. Unfortunately for him, his glare only served to encourage Shikamaru, who merely tightened his grip on the Uchiha’s body and kept him pinned up against the wall. Icy eyes turned on him once again.

“Shika! I’m exhausted! You don’t even know what I had to put up with today.” Wriggle. “I need to sleep.”

Shikamaru leaned in closer, nuzzling noses with Sasuke who valiantly tried to act disgusted by wrinkling his. “No, we just need to wake you up.” And with that he promptly seized Sasuke’s mouth in a forceful kiss.

Sasuke tried not to encourage him. He tried to keep his mouth slack and to keep a moan from tearing from his mouth. He thought it was working for a brief moment, but just when he realized he needed to breath the ninja obviously mislabled as lazy pinched his nose shut. Sasuke’s eyes opened wide at the look of absolute power behind Shikamaru’s. He wouldn’t back down. He wouldn’t!

...

Too bad he needed to breath. And so, with a grimace, Sasuke opened his mouth slightly, and Shikamaru predictably pried it open further with his tongue and plunged in to explore Sasuke’s mouth. Sasuke still couldn’t breath, as his nose was still being plugged. He made a sort of strangled noise into Shikamaru’s mouth and squirmed a bit, trying to catch his attention and failing miserably. Shika was far too busy making sure he was rendered completely immobile. A sudden shifting near his hand made Sasuke realize where exactly it had been pinned against Shika’s body. The gears of evil began to stir.

Shikamaru pulled back with a startled gasp at the unbidden hand that was coaxing his half-hard cock to life. Sasuke managed to wriggle an arm free and slapped at the offending fingers lingering on his nose. In a mere matter of seconds he had squirmed his way out from underneath a surprised Shika and sprinted halfway down the hallway towards the bathroom. Shika rushed after him, only to be stopped by the slamming of the door. An audible click of a lock was heard.

Shikamaru looked down at his now full-blown erection, then back at the door.

Hell no.

Sasuke sat down on the floor, his back against the door. He wasn’t sure what he had meant to accomplish by running into the bathroom like a little girl, but at least he could close his eyes now.

Suddenly the door flew upon. Sasuke gave a startled yelp when the door at the back of his head forced his forehead to collide with the wall.

Shikamaru looked down in hazed puzzlement. Why were there only legs? He shut the door behind him as he entered the bathroom. Sasuke groaned, holding his head with one hand and propping himself up with the other.

“How the hell did you get in?”

Shika held up a bent bobby pin. At Sasuke’s inquiring gaze, he shrugged. “Wouldn’t you like to know.”

Sasuke laid back down against the cool tile. “Ow.”

Suddenly Shika’s face was looming above his, the lust clearly showing in his eyes.

Sasuke grimaced. “You owe me.”

“I owe you what?” asked a husky voice.

Sasuke grinned unexpectedly. “The best fuck I’ve ever had.”

Shikamaru smiled. Now that’s what I’m talking about. He quickly leaned down to capture Sasuke’s lips in another kiss, this one slightly less rough than before but equally passionate. Sasuke eagerly opened his mouth at the lick to his bottom lip. He knew Shikamaru wouldn’t leave him alone until he got what he wanted. He might as well enjoy it, right?

Sasuke gave a breathy moan as Shika shifted his attention to his neck, nibbling on a sensitive spot right beneath Sasuke’s jaw. Sasuke curled his hands tightly in Shikamaru’s hair to bring him deeper into the kiss and gasped as a finger lightly danced across one of his nipples. Shikamaru ran his hands underneath Sasuke’s shirt, ghosting up the sides of his ribs and over the two hardened nubs, tweaking each in turn. Sasuke unconsciously arched into Shika’s touch, silently asking for more. He was rewarded with a finger slowly making its way down his abdomen and toying gently with the waistband of his pants.

The two broke for air, taking shallow, quick breaths as Sasuke hurriedly unbuttoned his pants. He started to pull them and his boxers off but hands quickly swatted his away. Sasuke looked questioningly at Shikamaru, who was now sitting up resting on his knees with one leg on each side of Sasuke’s thighs. Shika grasped the pants and started to pull them off at an agonizingly slow pace. Sasuke couldn’t bite back a groan when his erection finally sprung free of his now too-tight pants, leaving only the boxers between him and Shika.

Shika discarded the pants somewhere on the tile floor behind him, leaning back up to kiss Sasuke and pulling their bodies flush. Both boys gasped suddenly at the startling contact of groins, kiss breaking and eyes flying open. Shika took in Sasuke's half-lidded eyes, heavy with lust, and smirked evilly as he allowed his own to slowly travel downwards until they rested on the tented fabric of Sasuke's boxers. Sasuke bit his lip harshly as Shika lethargically dragged a fingertip over the head and as far down his length as he could over the cloth, taking his time in teasing the Uchiha. He gently blew across Sasuke's erection as he continued to stroke, absently wondering how long it would take for Sasuke to break the vow of silence he seemed to have sworn.

Not long, it turned out. After a minute or two of Shika's tormenting ministrations Sasuke found his patience's limit. With a sudden whimper that shook the quiet of the bathroom, Sasuke quickly shoved one hand against Shika's chest and pushed him back, using the other to pry off his boxers. Shika grinned at Sasuke's impatience and made no move to assist him as he struggled with his boxers, only able to slip one side of them down with his one hand. After several disgruntled noises and frustrated twists of Sasuke's mouth Shika finally gave in, bringing a hand to the other side of Sasuke's hips and helping him ease down the boxers.

"Troublesome," he muttered, still grinning.

"Hn," was all Sasuke responded with, focusing instead on wrenching his boxers from around his ankles and kicking them off to the side. Shika wasted no time in returning to the task at hand.

Sasuke sighed gratefully as fingers finally wrapped around the base of his cock and firmly stroked the up and down the length. Shikamaru's hands repeated their movements a few more times before his hands returned to the base. Holding Sasuke's cock steady, he calmly took the head into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. Sasuke jerked his head backwards as his body arched at the sudden sensations washing over him. Shika kept the bottom half of Sasuke's cock covered with his fingers and surrounded the top portion with his mouth.

Sasuke moaned shamelessly as Shika slowly but steadily increased his pace. Shika chuckled darkly around Sasuke's cock, drawing a few more noises. The undignified sounds Sasuke made in the heat of passion never ceased to entertain, and arouse, Shika.

Slowly Shika released his fingers one by one as he slipped farther down Sasuke’s length until he had swallowed it entirely, effectively distracting Sasuke as he quickly slid out of his pants and reached behind the back of the toilet to grab the lube taped there. This would not be their first time in the bathroom.

As Sasuke was carried closer and closer to orgasm Shika coated his fingers with the lube. Reaching down, he approached Sasuke’s entrance and slowly slid a finger in, then two, earning a slight hiss of pain from Sasuke. Shika’s slow sucking was enough to distract him as the fingers made small scissoring motions and then brushed lightly against that spot. Sasuke jolted, back arching harshly off the floor. Shika smiled softly around the cock in his mouth and brushed a nail against Sasuke’s prostate again.

“Shika,” Sasuke growled huskily. Shika made a small noise of consent and reached down to his own aching cock with lube-covered hands, moaning softly as he coated it thoroughly.

Sasuke whimpered as the warmth disappeared from around his cock, but before he could even remind himself of what was to come, Shika was already there doing it for him, hastily poising himself at Sasuke’s entrance as he hooked one of Sasuke’s legs around his waist.

Shika took a shaky breath as he began to slowly push in, but Sasuke’s voice stopped him cold.

“Shika,” he whispered this time, his voice hoarse with need, his eyes pleading. The combination was too heady for Shika; after a brief moment of eye contact, he knew what Sasuke needed. He nodded, then closed his eyes as he slammed into Sasuke.

Sasuke screamed in half pain, half pleasure as he felt himself being split from inside. After Shika’s previous gentle teasing, the sudden aggression was a welcome relief. Shika gave Sasuke hardly any time to adjust before he slammed in again. By the fourth time, he had found the angle he had been searching for to produce that ear-splitting moan he loved so much.

Relentlessly Shika crashed against Sasuke, hitting his prostrate every time. The skin on Sasuke’s back made sickening squeaks as Sasuke was forced roughly against the tile floor until his head hit the wall. Shika quickly reached up and slipped his hand behind Sasuke’s head, absorbing the impact as well as he could. He captured Sasuke’s lips and kissed him forcefully. Sasuke responded heatedly, only breaking away to moan loudly.

Small grunts spilled past Shika’s lips as Sasuke’s body started to tense ever so slowly, Sasuke beginning to ramble incoherently. The two rode each other as long as they could, both grabbing at the other’s body, trying to force Shika’s cock inside Sasuke further. After what felt like hours and yet not nearly long enough, Sasuke couldn’t hold out any longer. He reached down and grasped his erection, and, knowing how much Shika loved watching him, worked to finish himself off. Shika watched greedily as Sasuke’s fist moved up and down his length hastily. Sasuke’s voice steadily rose until he cried out loudly, spilling his seed over his and Shika’s stomachs. After Sasuke’s little show, his scream and clenching muscles were all it took to drag Shika along. He pounded one last time into Sasuke and let out a guttural moan as he came hard.

Sasuke let himself collapse against the floor, still murmuring softly. Shika let out a small hiss as he slid out of Sasuke. He supported himself weakly on his arms, opting to linger above Sasuke. The absolute exhaustion, the pure bliss still playing across Sasuke’s face made it easy for Shika to pay no heed to his trembling muscles.

“How,” managed Shika between pants, “was that?”

Sasuke just gave a pleasured sigh, closing his eyes and smiling serenely. Shika chuckled and shakily stood. He took two hand towels from the sink and wetted them. He wrung the water out of the first one and mindlessly tossed it behind him as he wrung the second, fully expecting Sasuke to catch it. But upon hearing the wet splat, he sighed, then turned around and sat once again. He picked up the towel from where it had landed on Sasuke’s stomach and gently washed off the sleeping boy’s body and the floor around him, then quickly washed himself with the other towel.

Standing once more, Shika tossed the towels in a basket in the corner. He gazed down at Sasuke’s sleeping form.

“Tsk, so troublesome,” he grumbled mildly as he stooped down and picked Sasuke up, holding him close to his chest. Sasuke murmered softly and buried his forehead between Shika’s shoulder and neck. Shika couldn’t help but smile at how endearing the Uchiha was like this, sleeping and peaceful. And as he lowered the boy onto their bed and curled up beside him, he smiled.

He smiled, thinking about the revenge to come. Because with Sasuke, sleep was sacred. And interfering with sleep meant certain retribution.

Shika sighed happily.

He couldn’t wait to see how Sasuke decided to get him back.