TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Christmas? Where? by Sasuke_Luvr

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I`m bored and I like Chistmas so I`m adding on.

Disclaimer: I didn`t start this round robin.
"A christmas party?" the pink haired bitch asked curiously.

"That`s right. Tsunade-san has told me that there will be a Christmas party for all the shinobi." explained the silver haired jounin.

"That`s so st.."

Sasuke`s remark was cut off my the usually over excited screams of the blonde idiot next to him.

"ALRIGHT!!! I love CHRISTMAS and I definatly love PAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
(A/N: YEs he has to over react it`s Christmas.)

'Wait Naruto`s coming? If he goes then I`m definatly going.'

"You were saying, Sasuke." asked the sensei.

"Sounds....fun." nearly choking over his own words and going deaf from the squeal of the bitch next to him.

"Good. Now if you`ll excuse me, my dolphin and I will be getting ready. See you at the party."

He disappeared into a puff of smoke before their eyes. Sasuke turned his attention to the blonde beside him as he started yelling.

"Damn Kakashi-sensei. Why can`t he take us home with his tellaporting jutsu of his? Or at least teach it to us?"

'Huh, why doesn`t he?' Sasuke thought getting up to chase after Naruto when he felt something wrap around his arm. He turnedd to see Sakura as she dragged him off.

"Come on we`re married so you`ll help me get ready."

"Wha?!?"

"Don`t you remember Valentine`s day?"

'Huh? Fuck, that`s right, stupid bitch! Sakura, you must die!!!!'

FLASHBACK

"Happy Valentine`s Day, Sasuke."

'Oh, shit! Not her!!!!'

"Hn" was his simple responce.

"Here I bought you some juice."

He took the bottle from her and chugged it down hoping that the sooner he finished the sooner the nusince would leave. When he put down the bottle he felt dizzy and began to stumble. (A/N: She drugged it, if some of you couldn`t figure it out.)

"Sasuke..."

"Hn?"

"Will you marry me here and now."

"Sure, whatever."

END FLASHBACK

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sasuke was slumped over a small round table in his reglar clothes across from Sakura, the girl he dispissed most of all in the world.

"Sasuke, glad you mad it."

He purked up at the familiar voice and turned to see his blonde teammate standing next to him. Sparkles appeared in his eyes at the long awaited chance to get away from Sakura. He jumped up and grabbed Naruto by the chin with his index and middle finger bellow his chin and thumb just over it. Sasuke raised the boy`s chin till their lips met in a passionet kiss, making Naruto`s leg pop.

"Care to dance, Naruto?"

Naruto nodded egarly and they headed to the dance floor as they heard an annoying high pitched whine.

"But Sasuuuuuukkkkkkkkkke, I`m your wife so your m.."

Sasuke had thrown a kunai at Sakura, hitting her in the head and causing her to die.

THE END
__________________________________________________________
(A/N) Yes, Sakura died. Why? I hate her and so does all the other SasuNaru, GaaraNaru, NejiNaru, and ItaNaru fans of the world. So I not only killed her for myslef but all the other Sakura haters, this is for you guys.