TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Bugs and Foxes by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I`m in a one-shot mood tonight xD
And this is one of the new pairings I`ve come to love, it is quite different, but I can`t help but love it.
Told from Shino's POV (Working on telling things from other's POV's)

I do NOT own Naruto
Bugs and Foxes


I watched him train, the one who I can`t get out of my mind.
Naruto.
I sigh, he looks depressed, probably since Sasuke has been gone. Naruto was very close to Sasuke, or atleast, that was what I got out of the situation, it also seemed that Sasuke had always had a crush on the blond who always claimed to be hokage.
However, I`ve noticed that that dream seems to be weakening as he searches on for Sasuke, his brother, his teammate, the one he once loved.
"Shino?" I hear someone say, I noticed Naruto is now right in front of me, staring at me with tons of confusion on his sun kissed face. "Hey man, if it is about that sense of humor thing, I haven`t told anyone ye...."
I now noticed that I have grabbed the blond's hand and his face is now crimson.
"Hey, Shino, um.... you`re sorta holding my hand," he mutters.
"I know," was my response, short and simple, just like most of the things I say.
"I`m pretty sure you are suppose to hate me and my hand isn`t hurt or anything..." he pauses for a moment, "Besides, don`t you have some training to do or something? Kiba and Hinata-chan are probably wondering where you are."
I noticed how he continued rambling on, going from one subject to the next... and never shutting up, for a moment, I wonder what I see in him, then he looks into my eyes with his big, blue eyes and I know, it is because, behind that mask, is a boy who doesn`t want to be lonely anymore, one who wants someone to love him.
"Shino?" I take a moment then snap out of my trance like state, noticing Naruto has said my name.
"Hn?"I mumble.
"Why are you still holding my hand?" he asks.
"I love you," I whispered, the words flowing out of my mouth slowly. The response, blunt and truthful.
"Oh..." Naruto mutters, "So, can you let go of my hand now?"
I nod, dropping Naruto`s hand.
"So, do you really love me?" Naruto asks me, eyes filled with something, is it hope? Love mabye? I`m not quite sure.
I nod, "Yes."
"I haven`t heard those words since Sasuke..." he whispered, hurt filling those big blue eyes once again.
I frown, pulling Naruto into an embrace, I feel him cuddle up against my chest as if searching for comfort and warmth, two things I long to give him.
"Shino...you won`t leave me or betray me, right?" I hear Naruto ask.
"No," I whisper.
He looks up at me, reaching for my glasses, I let him take them off, he stares into my eyes for a moment, and then smiles.
I wait for him to say something, it isn`t normal for this boy to stay quiet for this long.
"Thank you Shino," he whispers, before kissing me on the lips, not with desperation, but with love and tenderness.
I kiss him back and soon we break apart, his smile larger.
I notice that this is a real smile, not like those past ones that only hide his sadness, no this is a genuine smile.
A smile slightly, and put my glasses back on.
"Shino, I think I might love you two," Naruto said, slowly, letting me fully understand them. "I think I`m finally loved, true love, I`m happy someone in this village loves me, besides Iruka-sensei. Thanks Shino," he says.
"No, I must say thanks to you Naruto," I say, he stares at me, confusion once again filling his eyes.
"Think about it," I say and I turn to leave.
I know he has figured it out, and my smile, one that hasn`t been used for quite a while, grows as the image of the blond haired, blue eyed boy smiling fills my mind and I walk on, leaving Naruto to train and think about what has just happened, because I do truely love him and I won`t leave him like Sasuke did, because, true love is not betraying the one you love and standing by their side through thick and thin and I made a promise to myself and to him in some way. That no matter what happens, I will love him, Sasuke can`t change that and neither can my family.
Because true love lasts forever.