TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Wemo's Wicked World by sasukelover1830

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: ^^
Please read!! It's kinda......weird.....but I was trying to have some fun.............enjoy!!
“Sandy, why did they kick me out? I can’t believe it! Just because I’m an inchworm and not an earthworm, they send me off!”
“Don’t worry, Wemo. I’ll be here for you. We’ll find a new village.”


“Yeah, and this time, I’ll fit in.” Two worms were crawling down a dirt path, one and inchworm, the other an earthworm. Even though they were different, they were still friends.
“Do you remember that day?” asked Sandy.
“Yeah.”



~~~~~~~~


Wemo had arrived at the earthworms village after he ran away from his home. He got along well with the others and everyone liked him. His best friend, Sandy, was almost always with him. After two happy years of living there happily and peacefully, the leader died of old age. The leader’s younger brother, who had never liked Wemo, blamed it on the inchworm.


“My older brother was murdered by this – worm! He announced. “He killed my brother last night hoping to destroy our entire clan!”


“W – What? No – I –” Wemo tried to tell them the truth, that he wasn’t a murderer, but they wouldn’t listen. A few doubted at first that Wemo was a spy, but the leader’s brother, Roxas, had more to say.


“Without a leader, this worm thinks that we fill fall apart and that he can bring in others to tear us apart! I now declare a bounty on his head!” The crowed turned into an angry mob. They chased Wemo out of their home. Wemo ran and hid by a tree surrounded in long grass, holding his breath. The mob couldn’t find him so, satisfied that he wouldn’t come back, they went home. Most of the worms said that he wouldn’t last in the wild, that a bird would get him. Eventually, they forgot about him, as Roxas became the new leader. Wemo relaxed when the mob receded into the distance. Gasping for breath, he closed his eyes.

“Hey.” Wemo jumped and got in a defensive position.

“Don’t worry, it’s just me.” Wemo knew that voice, but who –.

“Sandy?” And earthworm appeared out of the long grass and said, “Yes, it’s me.”

“Sandy, what are you doing here?” She crawled closer to her friend.


“I can’t let you roam around out here on your own!” Wemo looked at her with a concerned look on his face.
“But this could be a dangerous trip. I don’t want you getting hurt.”


“Don’t worry, it’ll be fine. Just get some sleep.” Figuring that his friend wasn’t going to change her mind, Wemo settled down to sleep. He slept until dawn. Sandy was sleeping, so he went in search for food. When he returned a short while later, she was awake. The two worms ate, then continued on their journey to the unknown. Ever since then, he had traveled along that very long path with Sandy.


~~~~~~


“I can’t believe it’s already been two years and we still haven’t come across a village,” said Sandy.
“Yeah, I know. And we haven’t even been attacked. We’re pretty lucky,” stated Wemo.


“Wemo, can we take a break once we reach the top of this hill? I’m kinda tired.” Wemo looked over at his friend.


“Yeah, okay. You are looking a little pale. Let’s walk in the sun for awhile.” The two moved out of the shadows of the trees and continued up the hill. About halfway up, they noticed a sparrow flying above head. It wasn’t bothering them, so they ignored it. At the peak of the hill, the two took a short break. Wemo looked back to see how steep the hill was, but when he turned around, what he was the sparrow diving right toward them. He ran towards the shelter of the grass, shouting, “Ahh! Sandy, watch out!” Sandy was confused by his actions and hesitated. She turned around and saw the sparrow, but it was too late for her to run. The bird picked her up in its mouth and flew away. When Wemo looked back at where Sandy was just a second before, he saw nothing but the dirt of the path.


“Sandy? Sandy!” ‘Oh no!’ he thought. ‘The stupid sparrow must have –’

“Sandy!” Wemo stood where he had last seen his friend and wept. He wept not only for Sandy, but also for himself. He let out everything that had had been holding in. From having no family or home to not being wanted. Wemo wept until the sun went down, when he finally crawled into the shelter of the long grass and drifted into a deep sleep.


Wemo woke up feeling refreshed, until he remembered the day before.
“Sandy –” Wemo whispered in the wind. Suddenly, he heard a rustling above head, along with some voices.


“Hey, look! I can see the village!”
“Yes, Naruto. I know!” Wemo brightened up at the thought that he was at long last nearing a village.
‘Okay, I’ll try to get there before sundown,” he told himself. So Wemo once again set off for an unknown village.