TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Some Love for Lee by Wings

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Sitting, heads down cast at the sudden lose of there teen obsession the girls of the leaf village sat in a neat row at there local roman stand there chopsticks moving the noodles around there bowl in a slow depressing manor. None of the girls where eating they where simply seeking the comfort of the others after the devastating lose that would most certainly tare apart the “ Uchiha Sasuke Fan club” witch had been running for quite a number of years now.

“I will not except this!” Exclaimed Yamanaka Ino, a tall blond haired girl, as she suddenly rose from her seat her hands balling into fists before slamming down atop the counter of the stand the vibration from the impact toppling a few cups and bowls spilling there contents onto the bar. “This just isn’t far! How am I supposed to live with out my beloved Sasuke!” She continued her voice raising as she looked about at the other members of the club the vain in her forehead bulging in a most unbecoming manor.

Nodding many of the girls murmured a small agreement. How indeed where they expected to live with out there teen heart throb of so many years? The answer was apparent though none wished to voice it. Haruno Sakura, a slightly shorter pink hair girl with a large forehead, suddenly stood up mimicking the past actions of Ino “As the president of the Uchiha Sasuke fan club I move we appoint a new obsession, a hotter obsession, an obsession who is willing to woo us and willing to be wooed!” She yelled pumping her right hand witch was closed into a tight fist into the air a grimace plastered across her face. Who in the village was hotter then Sasuke?

Mimicking Sakura many of the girls pumped there fist into the air with a small yell of excitement witch came across as more of a wimpier of defeat than anything else. Looking around Ten Ten, a older dark haired girl, looked about at the surrounding girl her eyes resting on Ino who’s face had flushed upon Sakura’s self appointed position as president. Sensing the arising conflict Ten Ten stood as well her head dropped in defeat “Who in the village is hotter than Sasuke?” she then asked voicing the question of many of the surrounding girls.

As if on cue both Ino and Sakura dropped there heads a small sweat drop rolling down the back of there heads as they once again resumed there seat pushing there depressing looking meal around for some time. Taking a deep breath Ino finally looked up from her bowl and towards the other girls who’s heads dropped in a most depressing manor. “Ten Ten has a point billboard-brow who in the village is hotter then my beloved?” She asked the vain on Sakura’s head again bulging from her abnormally large forehead. “Shut up you Ino-pig!” Sakura spat as the two began throwing there normal insults back and forth.

From the far corner of the stand a younger brown hair girl finally piped up “What about Naruto? He’s cute” she asked softly a blush appearing across her cheeks. Upon hearing the name about half the occupants at the bar arose violent from there seat all screaming “NO WAY!” at the same time. Poor Naruto never gets a break and today was no different. Sliding off her stool her cheeks now flaring the girl disappeared from the bar to take refuge under it from the others.

Once all had resumed there seats the girls sat heads resting on there chins in though every once in awhile throwing out random names witch where all met with rude but rather true comments.

“Aburame Shino?”
“EWWWWWWW! He’s buggy!”

“Akimichi Choji?”
“Oink, oink! We want him to woo us not eat us!”

“Gaara?”
“To emo!”

“Hyuga Neji?”
“ Umm… have you seen his eyes?”
“Uh… Yeah”
“NO!”

“Inuzuka Kiba?”
“He’s got worms!”

“Nara Shikamaru?”
“… emotionally impaired”

“Rock Lee?”
“…..”

At this name the girls stopped there face contorting until there laughter finally broke though and rung out around the village some of the girls actually falling from there seats to roll on the ground in the dirt. “Rock Lee? Are you serious?” Ino asked the blond girl across from her between violent fits of laughter. “Yeah, I mean have you seen his eyebrows!?” Sakura added as she gasped for air her eyes watering from laughing so hard. Ten Ten on the other hand found nothing funny about this and sat quietly until the laughter has all but ceased.

“Rock Lee…” she then mumbled to herself causing many of the other girls, Ino and Sakura included, to turn an curious eye to her. “That’s not a bad idea, he’s sweet, willing to be wooed and well, Sakura can vouch for his ability to woo others” She said a wide smile crossing her face. Cringing Sakura looked at Ino who in turn looked around the group at the many stunned face some of witch looked to be considering this possibility. “Really,” Ten Ten continued as she looked at Sakura and Ino knowing they would be the ones to make the final ruling “All we need to do is shave off that uno-brow of his, get him a decent hair cut and take him shopping and POW! Instant hoity!”

Looking at Ino Sakura’s face lit up. Was she actually considering this? Considering Rock Lee to be there new obsession? Indeed she was as unlikely as it may seam Sakura was more than considering this possibility. “Come on Ino lets give it a shot.” Sakura said again rising from her seat to look down at Ino then around the small Roman stand “If that don’t work we always have back ups!” she said her voice again raising but this time in excitement.

Giving up Ino looked down at her still full and now cold bowl of roman before looking back up at Sakura and the rest of the girls with a smile. “lets do it!” she said as she to rose from her seat again slamming her fists down atop the bar “Today I official dismiss the Uchiha Sasuke Fan club and instate the new and much better Rock Lee fan club!” she shouted as the girls residing around the stand took up there cups and gave a excited cheer. “Three cheers for our new heart throb Rock Lee!” Ten Ten said happily her glass clanging along Ino’s and Sakura’s as the rose once again took there seats.

Instead of the depressing seen before the roman stand was full of excited young women all of whom where laughing and chattering about the new heart throb of the leaf village Rock lee!