TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


In The Eyes Of An Uchiha by Beloved

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I have finally got the first chapter up... I am glad, now. It's not much, but I'm too busy watching Naruto episodes on Youtube. I suppose I'll just right more for the second chapter. Ja ne.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
What I Had Realized



It's alright, Hinata. You can get through this day. Just ignore her. Ignore him. It'll be alright, just as long as you have nothing to do with them. I had begun to tell myself that each and every day of school, seeing as how no one else was there to comfort me. The best thing for me to do, was to just ignore both Sakura Haruno, and Naruto Uzumaki each and everyday so I wouldn't get hurt. It's really hard being in high school, however. That's when you begin to experience the hate and jealousy of others. At least, that's what my friend Kiba Inuzuka told me. He's really the only one I have right now. I'm pretty sure he's the only one who knows how I feel about Naruto, and how I feel about Sakura. And how hard it is for me to get through the day seeing them together.

I am Hinata Hyuuga. I am apart of the main branch of the Hyuuga clan. I'm supposed to be strong, both mentally and physically. However... That's not really how I am, and everyone knows it. I'm like the "black sheep" of the clan. I consider myself weak, fragile, scared, and above all, vunerable to anyone. Even though the students at my high school don't say this, I'm sure they think the same thing. Even Kiba does... I wish I was strong like Neji Hyuuga, my cousin. Maybe even Sasuke Uchiha. He's considered one of the strongest people in the school. I wish I was like that. Then I couldn't be tormented each and every day of school.

I'm not even sure how all the tormenting started, really. I traced it back, though, to one of the last night's of middle school. All of the students had went on a field trip in the forest. All we really did was camp out though, plain and simple. For the field trip, I was in Kiba's, Sakura's, Ino's, and Sasuke's group. Unfortunately, Naruto was in another group. But he was right beside our tent, so he tied in with everything too...

I remember how Sasuke was quiet that night. He's always quiet, but this quiet was different. It was as if he didn't want to say anything. As if he was too scared... Too embarrassed, maybe? I don't really know... I'm not good at reading emotions. Ino Yamanaka, Sakura's former best friend, had been the first one to say anything to Sasuke. Sakura had joined in soon after. They were begging him to sleep beside them, or go on a midnight adventure with them. Stupid stuff like that. He refused though, with a response that was colder than anything he had said to them before. "I will not have anything to do with you two tonight. Leave me alone, and find someone else to bother. I hate you both, your just in my way."

At that point, I think we were all wondering just what they were in the way of, but neither of them bothered to ask. They just stood there for a few moments, and went in the tent sulkily. Naruto had been a few feet away from us when he had said this. At the time, I was twindling my fingers and looking at him out of the corner of my eyes. I can't help it when I do that... It had become an accustomed habit when I was close or even near to Naruto. Not anymore though. "Why the Hell did you do that?!?" He had exclaimed, standing up and looking at Sasuke. "Sakura was just trying to be nice to you!"

Sasuke just turned his head the other way, shrugging nonchalantly. "I don't care. You shouldn't even be worried about her. She doesn't want anything to do with you, Naruto." That had stopped Naruto from saying anything else. He stood there, staring down at Sasuke with eyes raging with anger, but turned and went into his tent without another word. I watched Naruto go into his tent, and then I turned back around. Sasuke was still sitting there, looking down at the ground now. Silence filled the air, except for people talking in the distance, and the sounds of nature. It had gotten awkward. I suppose he decided it was as well. He began to crawl into the tent. Without looking back at me, he said, "It's getting late. You should go and find a bed before Sakura and Ino take up all of them."

I had decided this was the best thing to do, but when I had crawled into the tent, Sakura and Ino were in the corner, waiting for either of us to claim our bedding for that night. Here, laid four sleeping bags in front of us. Sasuke appeared to be waiting as well, because he just gave me a quick glance, and looked down again. I sighed, seeing as how it was me who would pick first. I picked the next to the last bed on the right of the tent. Almost immediantly after I had gotten into the sleeping bag, however, Sasuke chose the last one beside me. Maybe... Maybe he had planned to do that, so this way, he couldn't sleep beside neither Sakura or Ino. He'd only had to sleep beside me. Maybe that didn't seem so bad to him, since I wasn't crazy over him. Everyone knew who I was crazy over.

Sakura and Ino were mad, and you could see it. I could feel a hand tugging at my shoulder. Looking over it, it was Sakura. "Get up and go to that bed." She had said, but I just sat there looking at her as though she were dumb. She frowned. I wasn't about to give up my spot, especially when I knew that Sasuke didn't want anything to do with them. "Get up!" She exclaimed, and jerked me back with unexpected force. I had whimpered, raising my arms over my head. Before I knew it, though, Sasuke had gotten up, and dragged both Sakura and Ino outside. I fixed my sleeping bag, reclaiming my rightful spot. About 15 minutes later, they appeared again. Sasuke took his place once more, and Sakura and Ino laid down in the two other sleeping bags without protest.

I was curious to know what he had said to them, but I couldn't ask. Not because I felt I couldn't, but because of the look Sasuke had gave me that night. We were going to sleep, finally, and I had closed my eyes for a moment or so. Then I opened them back up, and found Sasuke staring right at me. His eyes didn't look the same, then, though. They looked confused, mixed in with other faint emotions. When he realized, that I had opened my eyes, his eyes widened and then he turned over, now no longer able to see my face, or the other way around. I could have used my Byakugan to see his emotions. I was truly curious, but... I had figured, that I would find out eventually. It mad me think a lot though. Why did Sasuke act so weird, on this night?

That's what I traced it back to, and I even told Kiba about this, but he said it was probably nothing. So I agreed, and we went on our way...

I walked into the school, sighing. Multiple people were in the hallways, but I didn't see Sakura nor Ino. Thank goodness. Hopefully they won't be in my class this year. I hope so. Seeing as how they weren't though, I found my way to the bathroom, and stayed there for a moment or so. I don't like to mingle in the hallways with other people. Only Kiba, and for some reason he's always late. As the bell rung, however, and I was about to go out, two girls slammed the door open, and made their way over to me. I backed up against the wall, whimpering feverently. Sakura and Ino... "W-what do you want?" My voice was unsteady. So much for taking charge. I raised my hand to my mouth.