TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The School of the Arts by XenaAdamana

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: A new attempt at something like this. A read a book about a boarding school for "gifted teens" so I thought I should write something like that!
Yes, my OC is in this, but I've gotten the hang of changing POVs so there are multiple in this story.
Also, there are characters that normally shouldn't be there, such as Itachi and Deidara. Others may be there.
DISCLAIMER:
I DON'T OWN NARUTO. MASASHI KISHIMOTO DOES.
DON'T OWN RYUU EITHER, AKIRAHATESYOU DOES.
I DO OWN XENA, AND YOU CAN'T TAKE HER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
Tsunade looked at all the papers on her desk. So many kids had gotten in trouble... and it was only the third week of school.

Xena Adamana faced her teacher with a bored expression. The bushy eyebrowed freak had just lectured her on being late... again.
"And where are your clothes?" He continued.
"Don't got 'em." Xena replied without breaking his gaze.
Maito Gai let out a sigh. Sure they were ninjas and were allowed to leave school on missions, but this was the THIRD WEEK she had "forgotten" her gym clothes.
"This is the third week in a row!"
"Really? I've not been counting myself." Xena replied sarcastically.
Gai's temper unleashed. The way she seemed so sure of herself killed him.
"Yes, really! And this time you're in trouble!"
Xena put her cigarette out and placed a hand on her hip, "Think so?"
"Yes, I think so, Xena!"
Xena was silent for a minute, but then a grin spread across her features.
"You can't make me do anything."
She let out a laugh when Gai's shoulders slumped in defeat. She had won again. These teachers were easy to play mind games with.
"Yes you're right, I can't."
"Give it up, sir!" She added sarcastically, "You'll never win!"
She turned around, snickering to herself, barely catching what her teacher had muttered.
"Once a loser, always a loser."
Xena swung around, her eyes turned to dangerous slits. Gai had guts doing that, when her anger came out, it wasn't pretty, as her science class had learned two days ago. Half the class behind him backed up. Who was he calling a loser? Just because his class was boring and pointless. It was his fault. He was a horrible teacher, well, in her opinion. Her eyes scanned the class. They had resumed jumping about like morons hyped on coffee. Some were mad that she had held up the class, but come now, that really wasn't her problem now was it?
"What am I supposed to do now?"
Gai shot her a look of hatred and she caught on.
"Now, now, sir don't be rude."
A chorus of laughing rose up behind him. Finally, Gai shook his head.
"Sit to the side and do nothing. That seems the only thing you're good at. I wasted enough time on you."
Xena threw her bag into the wall and sat down. The roll call began and she immediately went to looking at her fingernails. They were more interesting than roll call. However, something caught her eye. A movement outside and the outburst of someone coming into the gym. The brunette had a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. Apparently, she had been attempting to skip class when someone had caught her.
"Ryuu, you're late again!"
"And?" The girl replied boredly.
Gai sighed heavily, "Go join your friend on the bench."
She turned and stomped over to the bench, taking a seat. Xena could tell she was new, and something about her was interesting.
"What the hell is the point of this class?" Ryuu asked her.
"I have no fucking clue. They make us jump around like jackasses on speed."
Ryuu let out what was sort of a laugh, then a disgusted yell. Xena turned to her and noticed a wad of gum stuck to her hair.
"Who did that?!" Ryuu fumed.
Xena knew even before she looked at the walkway above the gym to know exactly who had done it. Who else but Itachi Uchiha?
Xena was on her feet in an instant, "See you! You're disgusting, Uchiha!"
In answer, Itachi aimed a spit directly at her, and Xena jumped backwards to dodge the missile. Gai was surprised the black haired girl could even do that.
"I'm disgusting?" Itachi replied, "It should be against the law to be that ugly!"
He pointed at Ryuu and laughed.
Both girls were fuming now.
"Have you looked in the mirror lately?" Ryuu yelled up at him.
"There's more craters on your face than on the moon!" Xena finished.
Itachi almost jumped over the balcony at them, he didn't like anyone referring to his acne. No one ever did. They usually were sent to the asylum when he was done with them.
"I'll make you sorry you said that, Adamana!" He then glared at Ryuu, "But I'll let the newbie off with a warning."
"I don't need one!" Ryuu yelled again, attempting to remove the sticky wad of gum now embedded in her hair.
Itachi was about to say something back when he noticed Gai running for him.
"Uchiha! Headmaster, immediately!" He roared.
Itachi did a bolt along the walkway. Gai yelled after him and then he was running out of the gym to catch him.
Xena looked at Ryuu. Blood was dripping from her nails and forming kunai in her hands. Xena raised her eyebrow and Ryuu got the hint. The kunai clattered to the ground. If she was going to survive her time here, she needed to know about Itachi and his group.
"Don't get your panties in a twist," Xena said, putting her arm around the girl's shoulder, "He trash. Nasty ass like him calling you ugly. Why, in my opinion, you're quite beautiful."
Ryuu cast her a glance but Xena couldn't figure out what it meant.
"Come on, we'll go get that crap out of your hair."

In the bathroom, Xena helped Ryuu ease the gum out of her hair.
"So, did you meet anyone yet?"
"Only you."
"Cool... Do you like me?"
"We are almost alike."
Xena had to agree with that. Ryuu gave her a shy smile as Xena led the two out of the bathroom.

Gai couldn't catch Itachi. Even he couldn't run that fast, PE teacher or not. Itachi would get it later, but that was later, not now. His mate, Deidara stood at the door of the cafeteria.
"What's the rush?" He asked.
Itachi looked behind him. No sign of panting Mr. Eyebrows. He flung his bag on the closest table.
"See that Xena Adamana? I'm going to get her."
"Come on, Itachi, just because you want her to notice-"
"Shut up!"
"Even you can't harass her, she'll get back at you ten thousand fold. She's one of us."
Xena rebelled. Xena didn't toe the line. Xena was always in trouble. One of us.
Itachi sat back, still angry with her. She had spoiled the moment, spitting his gum at the new girl... even if Xena was cute, she had a habit of doing that. Spoiling things. One day he was going to make her sorry. He was going to say the right thing at the right time, just like Xena. He was going to make her cringe. She was always too clever with that mouth of hers. And if he couldn't say the right thing.... then he'd embarass her some way or another.
He crushed on Xena, she was about the only person he liked, but he hated everyone else, especially the two boys that just rushed into the cafeteria.
The little darlings of the teaching staff. They never did anything wrong. Now if he could find a way to get them, Itachi Uchiha would be one happy guy. He caught one of the boys glancing over in his direction. Shikamaru Nara, a genius, pretty good looking, fancied by half the girls in the school. His hair color was natural, not dyed like Itachi's. His skin was smooth. No wonder Itachi hated him.
"What are you looking at Nara!" He yelled.
He imagined him answering back, giving Itachi an excuse to beat him - but he didn't. His mate Neji held him back.
"Don't rise to his bait, Shikamaru," He said, "Ignore him. He can't stand that."
With a smirk, they did just that. Turning their backs on Itachi as if he wasn't there. As if he was nothing. One day, Itachi thought, I'm going to make them sorry. I'm going to make them all sorry.

So how'd it come out? I just had to get this idea down somewhere, other than paper (which my mom ripped up saying that I was wasting my time). Please R&R!