TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Something more. by Kaatchann

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Author notes ; Kyaaa. Sorry for all Grammar errors what ever. -Icelandic dance- 83
Anyway,This story will be sappy and will have constant fluff,really. >D -Is an angst freak tough-

Sasuke will NOT be in this story,even tough I like SasuNaru,Sasuke,to me,Is a bitch,an ugly bitch. -nodnod-
ANDAND,HE HAS NO BALLS. D: <

-is shot by fan girls-

To all of you Sakura-haters,I want to make her NICE in this story, I've been starting to like her,I've been hating her,but now,she's just so cute.

Del Amitri - Roll to me.
Awesome KakaNaru song,I can totally picture Kakashi singing it. *-* -drool-
"Heh." The figure frowned,Tears running down his cheeks, "Will I,ever be free?" He mumbled.
He looked to the sides, glared at the chains he was hung in,seeing his naked bloody body tortured everyday,want quite the entertainment.
"But I deserve it?,don't I?" He said, "Maybe...they miss me?,maybe worried?" Naruto laughed quietly to himself.

"No." Was the last thing he said,before he drifted off to sleep,
unable to worry about how cold,dehydrated and hungry he was.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

"You hungry?,Demon?" The village man laughed.
"Why yes,yes I am." Naruto sighed at him back.
"Your not getting any human lives tonight,stupid monster."
"Oh?,I ain't?,Damn." The teen said sarcastically rolling his pupils.

Soon he was surrounded by men,with evil and revengeful glints in they're eyes.
"Sweet,sweet torture." Naruto heard one of them say,awaited for the whips,punches and kicks.

His screams,whines,begs for mercy,slowly faded into the night,and only thing that could be seen,was hot fresh blood spattering into the air.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Naruto woke up,rubbed his eyes,stared in disbelief at his red bloody wrists.
"They set me free..?",without any more pondering or second thoughts,he did a few handseals,faded away in chakra smoke.

He fell to the bed,stared at the ceiling before him.

"I feel so numb."

He felt a presence from far away.
"Kakashi..." He reached with his hand in the air,whispering the name over and over again.
Naruto closed his eyes,not caring if he'd die,right there,right that moment,right that second.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
Kakashi knocked softly on the door,"Naruto.." He said lowly,but got no respond.
"I know your in there,I can feel your presence." 'Low presence...' He wondered.

He heard a weak "Help me..",
Kakashi snapped out of his thoughts and opened the door.
"Naruto?!",He jumped towards the boy,covered in deep cuts and wounds,dry blood spatters all over his body.
"Ka..ka..shi" Naruto coughed out and reached his shaky hand in the air.

Kakashi felt anger all over his body,"What did they do to you?" He softly put his arms around him,slowly swaying from side to side,telling the
crying boy It would be alright and he was there.

Naruto woke up in his bed,bandages all over himself,and cleaned wounds,he raised up,to the smell of food in the air.
He rubbed his eyes,gasped at the sight of Kakashi laying a cup of ramen on the table.

"Kakashi..sensei." His eyes softened.
"Ah,your awake,its 4 AM in the morning,I cleaned your wounds,and your food is ready,it looks like you haven't drank or eaten in days."
His eye curved up in a grin and signaled him to come over to eat.

Naruto peacefully sat down at the table and started eating.
"Maa..Naruto,you didn't seem to have anything else but ramen,so,please enjoy this." He sat down beside him and ruffled his hair.
"No..Its fine,I could eat anything right now." Naruto tried to smile but couldn't.

"Naruto,I'll take care of you for awhile,Hokage-sama agreed to that,when your ready,you can tell me what happend."
His lips formed into a elegant smile.

"Arigato,Sensei." Naruto blushed at the sight of his teacher and laughed a little.
"Whats so funny?" Kakashi tilted his head.
"No its just,this is the first time I've seen you without your mask on." The boy smiled cutely at the man before him.

"This is also the first time I've seen you smile without faking it." Kakashi wiggled his eyebrow and Naruto let out a giggle and finished his food.

"This is also.." Naruto started and frowned,"the first time you have ever shown me a little care."
"What do you mean?" The man raised and eyebrow.
"Well,lets face it,You've always shown Sasuke the most interest,its allways has been about him,heck you even gave Sakura more care then me."
Naruto tried to fight the tears that were forming inside his eyes.

"You know....the time,when you and Sasuke fought,and you were still on the ground,In the rain.." Kakashi shivered at the memory.
"I wanted to die,I was afraid of your life,I was scared..so scared." Kakashi rubbed Naruto's red cheek.

"Really?,you were?" Naruto blushed again.

"Really." The man grinned.

"Well,you better rest." Kakashi said,pointing at the bed,Naruto nodded,walked towards the king-sized bed and layed down under the covers. "Anno..sa..Sensei,do you mind?" Naruto blushed.

"Ah,sure." He said,layed next to him and hugged him tight,Naruto closed his eyes and fell asleep in Kakashi's arms,he kissed him on the head and mumbled, "I have a feeling this is just the beginning." soon he fell asleep himself,a smile plastered on his face,for the first time,in a century.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Sakura giggled at the rare sight of her companions,placed her flowers on the desk,and cleaned the dishes.
"Sa..kura.." Kakashi yawned,"What are you doing in my apartment..ah..sowarm." He nuzzled his face into Naruto's hair.

Sakura laughed and smiled, "Baka Sensei,your at Naruto's apartment,your in his bed,shirtless and maskless,plus the reason your so warm is because your snuggling with your student,Naruto."

"Oh.." Kakashi mumbled.
...

....


....
Kakashi's eyes widened and he hid his blush by standing up from the bed,almost waking Naruto up.

"You know,Kakashi,your really lame." Sakura rolled her eyes.
"Renember this." She did a few hand seals and formed into Kakashi.

"My first impression of you guys...I don't like you." She acted like him sarcastically and poofed into her self again.

Kakashi's eye curved up,"Good times."
Sakura smiled and walked towards Naruto, "Tough,I'm glad he's okay,what happened,he seems badly injured." She said worriedly.

"I think..the villagers were torturing him." Kakashi gritted his teeth.
"When I got here,Naruto was weak, he was bloody, and injured all over his body,the wounds looked like whips,punches and kicks."
"Nani?!" Sakura gasped, "What did the Hokage say when you called her?,you did that?,right?!"
"Of course I did." Kakashi sighed, "I healed him,called Hokage-sama and she said it would be my mission to take care of him."

"Seems you already did." Sakura laughed and Kakashi rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Yareyare."
"Oh and!." Sakura rushed to pick up her bag, "I bought these new clothes for Naruto,he wont be able to go around in a big shirt and boxers all day long." She handed Kakashi a black hoodie, black fingerless ninja gloves,a red forehead protector and black pants. "I think it will make him look hot,ne?" She giggled and Kakashi sighed, "You never change."
"Now isn't that a good thing?" She snorted.

"Well I got to go to the hospital." She smiled and gave Kakashi a quick hug. "Take good care of him." She said while opening the door.
"Send Lee my best regards,ne?" Kakashi smirked.

"I will." Sakura blushed and closed the door.

Kakashi smiled and walked towards Naruto,while Kakashi had been away,Naruto curled him self into a ball,shivering,and searching for warmth
and contact.

He sat on the bed and stroked his hair.
Naruto slowly opened his eyes. "Ohayou." Kakashi said warmly.
He sat up and smiled, "I have a real friend now,don't I."

Kakashi hugged him, "Even something more then that."

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x