TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Everybodys Fool by PalmtreeTablet

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: sorry for anyone thats reading Entwined Flowers...I ran myself into a loop nad i can't seem to continue it..So, here is a One Shot that i though would be interesting. I will strt another fanfiction, but it might be Gaara Lee with al ittle SasuNaru.

Hope you enjoy~!
Everybody’s fool

That’s what I think I am. That’s what haunts my dreams. Its me.

‘you idiot...get up.’

The voice was soft, followed by a quick shake.

‘dude, he’s out cold. Just leave him.’

This voice was harsh. A little raspy.

‘I know what’ll wake him up...’

I cracked my eye open to see a fist make painful contact to my face, knocking me off my wooden desk.

“See, he’s up now.” The owner of the fist was one of my so called friends, Neji Hyuuga.

“Dude, you killed him!” the Bark of concern led me to believe that that was Kiba Inuzuka.

“It was going to happen sooner or later.” The harsh voice belonged to none other then Subaku no Gaara.

“God, you guys.... its called letting me sleep” I yawned and stretched. “What time is it?”

“Time for lunch. You slept all through the morning. You know, Iruka told me to inform you about your home work. It’s very unrespectful to both me and Iruka-sensei to sleep in class.” Neji put his hands on his hips. He looked so womanly both me and Kiba giggled.

“Oh, please Hyuuga; Spare me the lecture for today.” That shut him up.

“Come on, if we don’t get to lunch and at quick, The PE teacher will make us run like, 50 laps.” Kiba warned, trying to push me and Neji out.

“Yeah, and that little green look alike would be there.” I said, walking down the hall with the rest of them.

In a burst of realizing what I had just said, I elbowed Gaara.

“But, then again, I don’t think Mr. Sandman would mind, right?” I got a blush out of the redhead.

“Yeah. Gaara might enjoy the view of Lee...” Neji added playfully, earning him a Death Glare from Gaara.

“Oh, shut up. You like him too, Neji.” Gaara Death glare increased.
Once again, Neji shut up.

“Come on guys, there’s a spot open by Shikamaru!” Kiba exclaimed.

We bought our lunch and sat down next to Shikamaru. Every where else was full of bustling teenagers.

I sighed, getting attention from Shikamaru, who was dozing off like usual.

“What’s wrong, Blondie?” Shikamaru said, in his lazy tone.

“Him.” I pointed to the boy in front of us, surrounded with girls.

Sasuke Uchiha was the most popular boy in school. Well, second most popular. His brother, Itachi is most popular. I hate both of there guts. I hate that he’s popular, I hate that he’s the Heart Throb of school, I hate that he’s lucky, I hate that he’s rich, I hate that he’s smart. But most of all, I hate that.....

He Loves me.

Just THINKING those word make me throw up in my mouth. I figured it out in 6th grade when he stalked me. I was to dumb to wonder why such a rich, popular kid hung out with a group of nerds and outcasts. At graduation, it was so obvious, that even the parents of the children that went to that elementary school knew that he liked me. When I was in 6th grade, I didn’t know anyone, so I enjoyed his company. I also liked the fact that Girls came around me. Even if they were only noticing Sasuke.
But now that I figured it out, I hate him for it. When I met Kiba in 7th grade and his friends became my friends, Sasuke moved over to staying alone. Except he was never alone. He had a Fan club following him every where. That’s why I hated him.

“Hey, Blondie!” Shikamaru said loudly in my ear.

“What?”

“I said, we better leave before Gai-sensei comes and forces us to run laps.”

I looked over at Gai in his green tank top and green basketball shorts. Followed by the lead Basketball player at our school; Rock Lee. The PE teachers Look-alike.

We all zoomed out of the cafeteria before Gai could get to us.

“Uh-oh. SFC squad straight ahead.” Kiba whispered, as Ino, Tenten, and the love of my life, Sakura walked by. Her tight pink skirt and small red shirt matched her unnatural colored pink hair. All the needed stares that I give her are always returned by Hatred glares of death. The other girls followed her in there search for Sasuke, who was probably hiding in the bathroom or something. I imagined Sasuke Scrunched up behind a urinal, which made me break out laughing. the three last girls stared at me in a disgusted way, but I didn’t notice. After I got consent, I smiled at Kiba and my other friends, who started laughing.

This was pretty much a normal day. So far.
But it was ruined pretty fast.

Sasuke came up to me.

“Hey, do you want to come get something to eat with me?”

“No”

“Why not?”

“Because. I already ate.”

“That’s not the reason.”

“So?”

“Come with me.”

He grabbed my arm.

“Let go, Bastard!”

“no”

“Do it, or I will break you arm, pretty boy.”
I guess have a way of persuading or something, cause he let go, and fast.

“come on, its just going to go eat food. I doubt you even ate, didn’t you?”

This got on my nerves.

“GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME, YOU PRICK. I HATE YOU AND I WISH YOU WOULD JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!”

He left. I tried to feel accomplished, but the pit of my stomach kept turning in an uncomfortable way. I guess I’ll stick to being nice, if when your mean, this is what happens.

Guilt.

After lunch we have Art, then PE, and then we have math. This is why I still don’t like Mondays, even if lunch was a little nice, after lunch was a bitch.

I headed to art when I remembered why I hated art so much, because I usually like art.

Sasuke was in my class.

I gloomily walked to the Art room. And, I hated our teacher...He was loud, happy, and annoying. But, hopefully, his assistant isn’t sick. Even though his assistant is scary, he actually teaches, in stead of just messing around with clay.
As I made it to art class, I remembered Shino was in my class. Ok, if I sit next to Shino, and Shino is sitting next to the seat that’s near the window, there won’t be any seat for Sasuke to sit in! I raced to class, and slammed the door open. YES! Shino was sitting, reading a book. I still don’t know how he can see with his sun glasses on inside. I sat next to Shino, but he didn’t notice. I whistled happily, but then I looked to the side and saw one more seat open. Well, as long as Sasuke doesn’t sit next to me, I’m Ok. As the tardy bell rang, the art class piled up with students. I really should have thought about this. I’m a NERD. No one sits by the nerds! Well, except Sasuke. But I didn’t want Sasuke to sit next to meeee......

As I closed my eyes and bashed my head against the wooden table, I heard a PLOP next to me.

“Don’t talk to me, Sasuke.”

“U-umm...N-Naruto-kun.....S-S-Sasuke-kun I-isn’t here...”

I lifted my head up eagerly. Hinata! YES! She’s also a nerd! She’d sit next to me!

“What?”

“H-he p-passed out o-on his w-way to a-a fast f-food m-market.”

What? What happened? Is he ok? Is he dead? Wait, why should I care? He’s Sasuke. I bet one of his fan girls talked him and he just got knocked out. Yeah, that’s what happened.

“HIII, everybody, un!!!” The Teacher screeched happily, entering.

“Deidara-senpai, do be quiet.” Sasori entered after Deidara Screeched.

“Your no fun, Sasori-Danna”

Dude, if these teachers aren’t gay, then my names Michael Jackson.

Art class went by quickly, and before I knew it, school was out. I walked home, and I soon passed the hospital. I stood there, staring at it.

He’s in there.

He’s in there.

He’s really in there....

I shook my head rapidly. Like I care. Cause I don’t. Really. I don’t. I’m not gay. I don’t like him. I don’t care. I don’t care. I don’t care. I really don’t care....

Shit. I do care.

I felt like jumping of the bridge when I was crossing it. Hmm....I wonder if it would kill me. Because I really do deserve it.

I stopped at a flower shop and bought a bouquet of cosmos, be cause he likes there dark purple color. He told me that in 6th grade science.
I smiled to myself. I guess I really do love him...But I bet he hates me now.
I walked back to the hospital and stood out there for at least an hour.

Should I go in?

I should.

Step

But what if he’s mad at me?

What if he doesn’t want to see me?

Step back

No. I love him. He loves me. Doesn’t he?

Yes he dose. He’s told me so many times....

Step


That went on for most of the hour. Finally, I walked into it. It was 6:00 and visting hours went until 10:00. if he still liked me, he’d want me to stay until then.

I walked up to the counter, fun of big busted nurses.

“Um, excuse me?” I asked shyly

“Yes, little boy?” This particular Nurses Boobs were huge, and she had long Blonde hair put back in two loose pony tails. She wore very red lip stick, and she had put it on so skillfully, it look as though it was her real lip color. Her eyes where a honey brown color, with a shy tint of black/blue mascara and eyeliner. She was pretty, but she sounded old.

“I would like to see Sasuke Uchiha, please.” I said quickly.

“ok, sign here.” Shge pointed at a yellow piece of paper. I saw all the names of every one that had visited. There on the yellow paper in dark pink pen, was ‘Sakura-5:00- : ‘
She hadn’t signed out. This made my heart jump. If she saw me visit Sasuke, she would get the idea that I like him!

But I do.

People would notice. If he loved me back, damn, people would stare! Well, at least my friends would still like me. There pretty used to it, Since Gaara and Lee got together, and the Neji got jealous. Still, I had to ask.

“Umm, is anyone else seeing Sasuke?”

I anxiously waited the answer.

“Oh, no. That girl was kicked out for screaming.”

I sighed out of relief. I perked up with curiosity.

“What was she screaming about?”

The nurse Bent over so she could whisper in my ear. Her / neck opening almost gave me a nosebleed, while her perfume made my nose wince.

“Don’t tell anyone I said this, but she was screaming; ‘ How could you love Naruto and not me? He a boy, and you’re a boy. It doesn’t work.’”

She sat back down. I almost died and went to heaven. I signed the paper and The nurse smack her gum.

“Personally, I think its cute.” She looked at my name and smiled a very happy grin.

“Shisune! Please escort the nice young boy to Sasuke Uchiha’s room.” She winked at me.

“Go get em’, Naruto.”

“Yes, Tsunade-sama!” A young Nurse with short black hair ran out, and smiled at me. “Shall we go?” I nodded and smiled back at Tsunade.

“This is Sasuke Uchiha’s room.” She smiled and opened the Door.

“Sasuke-San. You have another visitor.”

“if it’s a girl, send her out.” The cold, hollow voice of Sasuke echoed in the room.

“No, it’s a boy. A cute one at that.” She blushed and smiled.

“ok, send him in, and then please leave.”

“yes, Sasuke-san.”

She let me in the cold hospital room and closed the door. I was left face to face with Sasuke. His Raven black hair messed up, telling me that he was asleep earlier, and the bags under his eye’s told me that I wasn’t the only person to visit him. But I’m sure that I was the only boy. He smiled at me and I blushed like Hinata. I set the flowers in the vase next to his bed. He stared into my eyes, as did I, into his.

“I...I’m....”

I felt tears in my eyes.

“I’m sorry.”

My tears flowed down like waterfalls, it felt good to cry, but I was embarrassed to do it in front of him. His hand streaked my cheek, whipping the tears away.

“shsh....I know...” before I knew it, he had pulled me onto his bed and was hugging me tight. I didn’t care that it was wrong, I didn’t care that I had hated him, and I don’t think he did either. I looked up at him, and he looked down at me. He smiled, and I just had to to. He brought his head down to mine, and a pair of rosy lips met cold ones. We didn’t move until we had to breath. After we broke the kiss, we kissed again.



As I said, I’m everybody’s fool.