TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Uchiha Squirrel by c7bi_kyuubi

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: None of the characters used in the story belongs to me in any way.
Uchiha Squirrel

None of the characters below belongs to me… Except for the squirrel… And its physcomaniacal personality… And its favorite nuts…

Read and enjoy…

 

Uchiha Squirrel-chan

by: c7bi_kyuubi

 

            Uchiha Sasuke owned a squirrel. He found it one day while he was sparring with Naruto in the forest. The poor little squirrel was still only a helpless little baby and it had fallen off the trees. Unbeknownst to the Uchiha prodigy, the squirrel is a nin squirrel. It was special and it can do many amazing things. Sasuke looked around carefully to make sure nobody saw him secretly take the baby squirrel gently and put it into his pocket. But someone saw, it was Naruto who was hiding in a tree directly above Sasuke and he saw everything.

 

            Then he smiled happily. Now his baby rabbit can have someone to be rivals with. He would bring his Wabbit to meet Sasuke’s baby squirrel soon… Sasuke gave his newfound pet friend a little nut to eat but the baby squirrel was too young to be eating anything that hard and it couldn’t even crack the little nut with its little teeth. So Sasuke peeled an apple for it to eat and the baby squirrel did eat… hungrily. After feeding it little slices of two apples, the little baby squirrel went to sleep with its little stomach bulging with all the apples it consumed… right on top of Sasuke’s head.

 

            This is because Sasuke’s hair is smooth and silky. And besides, it stands up at the back of his head like a bird’s wing spreading. The little squirrel pattered around and around a few times on top of Sasuke’s head and then it curled up in a ball and went to sleep, snuggling its tiny head deeper into Sasuke’s hair. Sasuke smiled at the helplessly adorable squirrel and named it Chiko. Then, Sasuke went to study a few scrolls he found in an empty room in the Uchiha mansion. He didn’t want to wake Chiko up after all.

 

            A few hours later, the doorbell to the Uchiha mansion rang. The Chiko twitched and fidgeted on top of Sasuke’s head. Sasuke calmed it down by stroking its little head with a finger. Chiko then calmed down and settled into Sasuke’s hair. Opening the door, he found…

 

Naruto standing on the doorstep. Then suddenly a furry little head peeked out from his bushy hair. It was a little baby rabbit with pale golden almost white fur and a light blue streak running down its back to its tail starting from the tip of its pink twitching nose. It was SOOO cute…

 

“Yo, Sasuke teme. What’s his name?” Naruto asked, pointing at Chiko that was still on top of Sasuke’s head.

 

“Chiko… (shit! I forgot he was still on my head… well, at least its only Naruto and HE has a rabbit on his head… where did he get it anyway… its as cute as he is… WTF AM I THINKING??!?!?)” the mental war went on in Sasuke’s head as he denied being attracted to Naruto and thinking he’s cute and that he himself has an addiction to cute cuddly things and also a weakness for baby animals that looked so damn cute…

 

“This is Wabbit. I saw you rescue Chiko this morning. So I thought since we both have baby animals, why not introduce them and let them play? Nice idea huh?” Naruto grinned his fox grin at Sasuke’s stunned face. “Hah! I thought so.” Then Naruto pushed past Sasuke and went into his house before closing the door. Then he turned around and pushed his face upwards just as he pulled Sasuke downwards by his collar. [Yes, Naruto is still shorter than Sasuke by a few inches…]

 

Sasuke blushed crimson. ‘What is he doing?!? Stop blushing damn it you stupid idiot!’ His mind screamed at him.

 

“Wabbit, meet Chiko. Chiko, this is Wabbit. Play nice…” Naruto said. Wabbit sniffed curiously at Chiko who had woken up and who in turn sniffed back at Wabbit curiously. Wabbit studied the baby squirrel in curiosity. The squirrel in front of him was black in color and seems to have a blue highlight to its coat not to mention the red streak running from its nose down its back until its tail that is a red bushy tail. After the initial curiosity sniffing between the two baby animals, they decided that they were going to be the bestest of friends.

 

           

            The two animals then went ‘poof’. Their two owners were shocked.

 

            “Hey! Where did they go?” Naruto asked frantic. His baby rabbit was gone! He turned away from Sasuke and let go of his collar, to the disappointment of said Uchiha, who then gave his mind a vicious right hook for even thinking that.

 

            “I think they’re nin animals… I mean, they teleported to god knows where. Maybe they returned home?”

 

            “Nooooooo!!! And I thought Wabbit was going to stay with me!!!” Naruto howled in anguish.

 

            Sasuke’s body went on automatic drive and he moved forward to console the distraught blond… and to get a good grope in as well. (another mental right hook) Naruto clung to Sasuke and sobbed his heart out. Hours later, Naruto was still at Sasuke’s house but this time he was asleep. Apparently, he decided to stay there and wait for Wabbit’s return and Sasuke agreed much to his inner Sasuke’s pleasure… (more mind torture…)

 

            Then, a second ‘poof’ came right in the middle of Sasuke’s living room leaving behind… Wabbit and Chiko and another rabbit and squirrel. Sasuke shook Naruto awake and they stared at the two rabbits and two squirrels. The newcomer rabbit had black fur with a white streak running from the tip of its nose to its tail while the new squirrel was totally black in color except for its eyes which were green in color. Sasuke and Naruto blinked at the four baby animals that started skipping, hopping and scurrying around happily in a game of nin animal tag which involves a lot of tiny ‘poofing’.

 

            The doorbell to the Uchiha mansion rang again. Sasuke opened the door to Neji and Lee together. “Good day to you Sasuke-kun! I hope you are enjoying the moments of youthful joy spent in this glori-” Lee said in his nice guy pose with his thumbs up. Neji interrupted, “Our pets told us they were going to play here.”

 

            Sasuke’s eyebrow rose. ‘No way… Those two belongs to… Lee I can believe, but Neji? I would think he’d kill the poor baby animals before admitting they’re his pet… But then I also have a baby animal as a pet… Oh well…” shrugging, he stepped aside to let the two in. “They’re in the living room with Naruto.”

 

            Lee sprouted more youthful speeches and they went on in. One thing led to another and soon they met together at each other’s house every few days if they could so their baby pets could play together. Apparently, baby squirrel no.2 belonged to Lee while baby rabbit no.2 belonged to Neji.

 

It should be apparent as their colorings are the same with their owner’s hair, eyes and clothing (Lee’s green spandex suit). The others got curious as to why the four of them got together so well all of a sudden but they were met with cold glares (courtesy of Neji) and death glares (courtesy of Sasuke) and those curious found that they weren’t that curious and ran away before either Lee or Naruto could answer them… (sweatdrop)