TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Our most featured Naruto by terranigma11

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ring…ring…ring…

Uchiha Sasuke groaned under his black satin sheets, turning away from the incessant ringing of his alarm. His internal clock though roared in rage, it knew it was not the right time for his body to awake. His mind dazedly applied the advice Itachi had given him when he was eight if ever he would be confronted by a serial killer in the middle of the night. ‘Just go back to sleep and maybe it’ll go away.’

Ring…ring…ring…

‘Shit.’ Sasuke somehow knew Itachi’s advice sucked.

He shut his eyes tighter and scowled. Barely moving, he reached for the handy dandy hammer hidden under his pillow, also in case of serial killers. He was about to destroy yet another innocent clock when the voice of his brother bellowed from somewhere in the mansion.

“GODDAMIT SASUKE!! WILL YOU FUCKING ANSWER YOUR PHONE YOU SON OF A BITCH?!?!”

‘…Itachi-niisan is really different in the morning…’ Sasuke then took into account the fact that it actually didn’t sound like his alarm at all. He lazily opened a single eyelid to confirm that it was indeed his landline doing the annoying. Sasuke was rewarded his own phone line when he got a job, a very high profile job. Then again, Uchiha’s could afford not having to share anything, which included the phones. The young raven tucked his embarrassing excuse for a weapon safely back under his pillow and scooted closer to his dresser. He grabbed the cordless with not much grace and spoke with not much manners. “What?”

There was a pause on the other side and before Sasuke could think of hurling the communication device through a closed window, the caller responded with a deep, silky voice that the Uchiha didn’t much time to recognize. “I see it’s not a good morning for you, eh Sasuke?”

Sasuke froze with contempt. How dare that white-eyed asshole interrupt his beauty sleep! “Dammit Neji…what fucking time is it?!” He croaked out very much irritated.

“It’s ten-thirty my dear cousin. You models really should try to adopt sleeping patterns like us peasants. I heard oversleeping gives wrinkles.”

The annoyed Uchiha responded by gritting his teeth loudly. He sat up, rubbing the dust from his eyes with furious fingers. “What the hell do you want Neji? And just because our ancestors were brothers centuries ago doesn’t make us cousins.”

“Oh Sasuke. Do you only recognize those with similar blood to you? I would consider you family even if you had the blood of a snake.”

Sasuke was growing weary of his “cousin’s” games and just wanted the bastard to state his business so he could continue to ignore him for the rest of the weekend. “Is there any reason at all that I’m hearing your voice so early in the morning Hyuuga?”

It infuriated him when Neji simply snickered and answered amusedly. “Oh yes my cousin, I think it would interest you. It doesn’t only concern you as it apparently also involves your girlfriend.”

It sent him the shivers when the pale-eyed boy laughed. “Oh really. And what exactly is it, might I ask?” The conversation was getting far too drawn out for him, and he really wasn’t all that intrigued.

“Oh no, it’s much more entertaining if you find out for yourself.” Indeed, Neji sounded very entertained. “Just check out Youtube, it’s on the featured list. The title shouldn’t be hard to miss.”

Sasuke was silent for a moment for he didn’t know how to respond. In time he found his voice when smoke started to spew out of his ears. “Hyuuga…you woke me AND Itachi just so you can tell me about some video on Youtube?!”

And yet another chuckle. “I’m sorry Sasuke; I didn’t mean to disturb your brother. And anyway, I’m sort of doing you a favor. If I didn’t inform you first, eventually others will.”

The Uchiha was getting thoroughly pissed, which was generally not a hard thing to do. “What the fuck are you talking about you bastard?! What is this video anyway?” He willed himself to sound both annoyed and indifferent to mask his curiosity.

“Sorry, dear cousin. You’ll have to find out for yourself. I guarantee that it will merit a smirk, even from you. Though it is a tad cruel, which is fine, since I know you are quite impartial to cruelty.”

Sasuke visibly huffed and deflated. There was no point being some bitchy diva any longer, for the Hyuuga had got what he wanted. “You better not be pulling my strings Hyuuga.”

“Of course not Sasuke, have I ever let you down? I think I better get going. I have…business to attend to. Ciao mon ami.” And with that, he was gone.

He remained completely puzzled as he limply placed the phone back in its cradle. ‘What the hell was that about? The Hyuuga might be an ass but he doesn’t take bullshit. Whatever this video is, it’s gotten him all tingly.’ Sasuke shivered at the thought that Hyuuga Neji enjoyed anything other than someone else’s misery. ‘Maybe this IS about someone else’s misery…? Great! Now he’s got me interested.’

Sasuke droopily put on a pair of bunny slippers and slid his feet to the bathroom. He was so NOT a morning person. He had to endure hours of photo shoots till the early morning and he had been entitled to his rest. He approached the marble sink and turned on the faucet. He splashed some cold water waking him instantly. He poured his palm with the most expensive cleanser money could buy and massaged his heavenly face.

After finishing the delicate steps of cleanse, tone, and moisturize, he exited his bathroom radiating beautiful superiority. He neglected to comb his hair for the hair he left alone, was the hair plastered on billboards and desired by many boys and girls all over the country. Sasuke knew he was sexy, and he’d be damned if he didn’t act the part twenty-four seven.

He lazily sat down on his mobile recliner and powered on his laptop. As he waited for windows to load, he leaned his head and closed his eyes, imagining what would await him. ‘Probably a hostage video by some fangirls who would give back Sakura if I give them my virginity, which explains Neji’s giggles.’ He thought of these things with a smirk, for unfortunately, if ever he would be confronted with the situation, he would laugh as well.

When his computer finally loaded to desktop, he immediately dialed up the DSL and began his perusal of Youtube, as his so called cousin recommended. He scanned down the featured list without any idea of what the hell he was looking for. He came across titles such as, “Dog barfed on grandma”, “Mr. Pregnant talks about Linux”, and “U.S. President proven incompetent”.

He only made it halfway when a particular heading caught his full attention. That was when he stumbled upon “The diary of Uzumaki Naruto”. Naruto…what the hell…is this?! His eyes widened when he read the summary, proving that it was indeed the journal of Uzumaki Naruto…in video…on Youtube… Naruto was his classmate and used to be…his closest friend…

Sasuke shook his head, extricating himself from the memory. He concentrated on what was in front of him. This couldn’t be just something trivial where some moron uploads a seemingly pointless video of him reenacting his day and flaunting some half-assed opinions. If that was the case, even if he was an acquaintance, Neji wouldn’t give a damn. Then he remembered what Neji had said about it “concerning” him, and Sakura. Now he was truly intrigued. He tried to ignore the fact that he really did care about Naruto would say about him. It was understandable, for they had been close once upon a time, but those days were over.

With a slightly shaky hand, he clicked and the page loaded to the video with lightning speed. He left it on pause for the video to fully load, for he did not enjoy breaks when it would play. He wasn’t a patient boy, so he decided to skim through the hundreds of reviews that Naruto’s Diary had already accumulated. The list was washed with a plenty of “LoL’s”, “Omg’s”, “Kawaii’’s”, “Cute’s”, and “Rofl’s” (Since Sasuke does not know what rofl stands for, he just reads it as rofull). There were also the occasional rants of the “tedium of it all” and a few racial comments in regards to Asians, from the same user. He didn’t fail to miss the “free offers” and the annoying chain letters. All in all, it was filled to the brim with how the video made them laugh, how cute they thought Naruto was, and also some R-rated things they wished to do to Naruto for being so cute.

Sasuke genuinely smiled, knowing well how adorable Naruto could be. It quickly went back to a frown when he remembered that Naruto had stopped being cute to him for many years. When many things had stopped too.

The young Uchiha also noticed the rather sad responses, about how they felt sorry for Naruto for being tricked like that. ‘What does that mean?’ He really didn’t have to wait long for the answers when the video was fully loaded. He clicked the play button with small anticipation. He was more curious about exactly what had excited his adamant cousin so much rather than Naruto himself. But that was all squelched when the video opened up to Naruto struggling with the webcam. A chuckle almost escaped the raven’s tight lips when the cute blond berated himself for wanting to comb his hair.

It caught him off guard when a loud beep filled the speakers, censoring something Naruto had just said. He rewound it a bit so he could hear it again. It wasn’t hard to figure out that Naruto was referring to a person. ‘But…Smartass who?’

He quickly lost interest in it and gave his undivided attention to more of Naruto’s antics. He then learned that the blond was constructing a journal, one that he didn’t want anyone to see? Now that was pretty contradictory, since apparently something that he deemed personal was now featured on Youtube having already been seen by about four-hundred thousand people all over the globe. But if Naruto really didn’t wish for anyone to see this, so does that mean…

Sasuke was once again shoved form his musings when he heard his girls name from Naruto’s lips, declaring her his future wife? Now he really did chuckle that time. ‘Yeah right buddy, the only thing she’s marrying is my shoe since it’s all I’ll be leaving her with.’ His laughter eased somewhat when Naruto called him Uchiha-bastard, claiming he’d take Sakura from him in the near future. That one elicited a smirk. ‘Still so determined eh Naruto?’

Everything went downhill from there however when the sad blond revealed it was sarcasm. His voice started to crack as he rambled on and tiny tears fell from his ocean blue eyes as he apologized to his future self. Sasuke’s expression also darkened as he watched Naruto’s pain filled face, and that thousands of others had also seen that face.

He waited to the end of the video to make any conclusions as to the implications of it. He came across even more censored names and it seemed to be the same one, except for the part when Naruto had been describing a “smexy” girl with blond hair, whose name was also censored. And yet he made another Sakura comment, for which Sasuke felt nothing. He mildly wondered if Sakura had seen this?

Sasuke’s dormant chuckles returned full force when Naruto started to complain about how feminine he looked, and nagging himself for it. The blond never ceased to amuse him. He listened intently when he started to talk about his day, and about a censored friend he had disturbed while sleeping. This same censored friend had given him a present apparently, and a web cam. Gears started to turn in Sasuke’s sharp mind as he already came to his conclusion. ‘Was this…a setup?’ He had heard of spy cameras that had the look and features of a web cam, but would secretly stream the videos through a wireless network to a preprogrammed IP address.

He noticed that many more things than just the name had been censored, but details as well, to ensure that whoever it was who had given Naruto the web cam would be a complete mystery…unless he was asked…

He was so lost in contemplation that he missed most until the end, where Naruto had to leave to heat his ramen. That wasn’t the end though, for after that was a blue background with messages…

‘Dear Viewers, this boy is currently the subject of a Hollywood experiment and would be appreciated if he continues to be unaware to being subjected to said experiment. So please, enjoy as said boy discloses his life to the eyes and ears of the world. Have a nice day. Lazyboy51’

Sasuke gaped in shock for all it was worth. ‘Hollywood…experiment?’ He mixed the words through the contents of his shaken mind but still getting no closer to anything coherent. ‘Uzumaki Naruto…is a Hollywood test subject?! What is this, the Truman show?!’ He couldn’t believe that Naruto had been put under some kind of game, and aided by a close friend no doubt! He wondered how those close to Naruto would react to this? Would they react? Would they stand by and watch Naruto unknowingly unravel his soul to the greedy fangs of the world for the purpose of testing some bizarre theory?

Sasuke leaned heavily back into his recliner and sighed. Questions loomed over his head, demanding for answers of their own.

‘How should I react?’

He ran to his phone and quickly dialed the number of a certain blond.