TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Wanna See Your Grade? by The Uchiha Sisters

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hallo ALL!! We are the Uchiha Sisters!! Budding new artists who love to write and want a place in TONFA!! Ummm, R&R if u please ^^, we dont own Naruto.
"Kairi Sachiko," came a voice from the behind the desk in the front of the room.

Kairi looked up, seeing Kakashi's eye fixed upon her form. She stood and walked over to the desk, slightly hestitant.

"You want to see your grade?" the gray-haired man asked. A strange glint shone through his eye.

She eyed her teacher suspiciously but nodded none-the-less.

"Okay," he said, his voice suddenly becoming seductively deep.

Kairi's eyes widened in alarm, she glanced over her shoulder only to see that everyone was too indulged in studying.

"Don't worry about them, Kairi," Kakashi-Sensei said, his hands resting on his thighs (Us: Yum!!). "Now," he said, his hands working into slow sliding motions on his thighs. "You wanna see your grade?"

Kairi's face flushed crimson as she watched those slow movements.

"C'mon, Kairi.... I don't bite," Kakashi stated, lust hanging off each word.

Kairi's eyes dilated in realization, but she forced herself to sit upon her sensei's lap, not to disappoint him.

Suddenly, she felt hot breath against the back of her neck, causing her body to shudder from the warmth. "Just relax," Kakashi ordered, now running a sturdy right hand down her bare thigh below the hem of her skirt.

She sat frozen in her sensei's lap, not believing the dramatic change in her day.

She felt his strong torso lean against her back, and his chin rest on her shoulder. His arms wrapped slyly around her waist and started typing on the keyboard.

She was too stiff to notice as her grade suddenly changed from a very high A to a very low F.

Realization hit her as she felt a smirk on the back of her lips. Looking at her grade she gasped. She didn't fail. Ever.

"I'm a little concerned, Kairi," he breathed as his hands started to play through her shirt with the wiring of her bra.

His fingers traced thew lining of the strap as he continued: "I think we should schedule a parent teacher conference, say....tonight?" His hands stopped suddenly and dropped to her waist. Her breath hitched and she snapped to her feet abruptly.

"I'll make sure to inform your parents," Kakashi said slyly, slightly smirking underneath his mask.

Kairi walked back to her desk in a daze. She felt the older's man's eyes on her the entire time. She sat down at her seat. Nobody had noticed.