TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fallen by Daisukekun

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I still don't own Sasuke or Naruto or any of them, and well I don't own "Always" for Saliva owns this particular version. ^^'

Again, even though the song is sung in here, and it's stated that Naruto wrote it, we all know that is just creative... indifference to the real world ^^'.

Oh yeah.. ^^' Just to state... read the chapter CAREFULLY... Not gonna tell ya why.. :P
The bed was the last thing he saw before the blackness that covered his senses. Yet, he felt like he was falling, constantly falling into the void. As he fell, though, he felt relief course through him.




However, the comfort wasn't lasting long enough, as he fell off the bed. Eyes winked open, as hands rubbed his head, cursing silently at the pain from the dresser by the bed. Pushing himself up, he stretched and yawned, smiling at the new day. His eyes scanned his room for a moment, feeling it was a bit off, but how could it be? Nothing had changed since his lover moved in. But that was it, his lover wasn't in the bed next to him, holding him close and comforting him.

"Shit..." He had forgotten, today was early rehersal, and all the others, incuding his lover, must be there. Rushing through his drawer, her pulled out a black shirt and grey pants, before he bolted out the door.

Almost as if hell was licking at his heels, he bolted towards the studio in the city, hoping agaisnt all hope that he wasn't too late. People and faces passed by him in a blur, as his feet weaved themselves towards the large building.

He was happy that the doors were automatic, and they slid open for him as he kept up his hurried pace. Eyes glanced to the elevator before they looked over to the stairs. Heh.. I'm already running.. what's a few flights of stairs? His hands pushed open the door, as he skipped up the steps, making quick time of them as he reached the fourth floor.

Panting already, he bolted still down the hallway before he halted quickly. Almost falling on his ass, he used his momentum to push open the double doors into the studio.

"You're late dobe..." The voice, it came from above him as he looked up to see his lover holding his guitar. "You were supposed to be here about two hours ago."

"S-Sorry." The blonde stated as his eyes moved towards those onyx ones. He blushed a bit at his lover before pushing himself up. "But.. I got the lyrics for that song.. you wanted..." Patting down his pockets, he finally found the paper that he had written down the new song on.

Those pale lips parted from a frown to a smile, as alabster hands grabbed the sheet. His lover's eyes scanned the paper, mumbling the lyrics to himself quietly, before he chuckled. "And to think... you were the dobe of our gang, Naruto..." Blue eyes shimmered as they saw the happy responce from his lover.

"Thank you... Sasuke-kun." He slid away from Sasuke, as he made his way towards the drums. Within his blue eyes, he could see the other two of their group. "Hey Sakura... Kiba..."

The other man on guitar grunted at Naruto, but Sakura spoke up for him. "Naruto... why are you always late?! Sasuke-kun gets here earlier than me and he lives with you!" Her right eye twitched a bit, before she heard a slight whimper from Naruto as he took his seat at the drums.

Yawning slightly, he chuckled at her. "Sakura-chan.. I wake up when I feel like it... Sasuke-kun knows that.." He giggled, before his eyes widened at the pair of drumsticks that were going towards his head. One connected with his cheek, but the other was caught in the blonde's left hand. "KIBA! WHY'D YOU DO THAT!?"

"To shut you up, baka..." Kiba only sighed as he started to tune his guitar a bit more. "Are we going to play that song, Sasuke?" His words seemed a bit distant, as if the man didn't want to be there. A grunt was all that was needed, as Sasuke nodded to Naruto.

Rubbing his cheek quickly, Naruto picked up the other drum stick before chuckling. "LET'S GET THIS STARTED!" His hands started to move quickly as he began the count down, before he finally became quiet.

Sasuke smirked a bit, as his hands started to play the beat that was made even before the song was written. After a few moments, he finally parted his lips to start singing.

"I hear, a voice say 'Don't be so blind'
It's telling me all these things
That you would probably hide
Am I, your one and only desire
Am I the reason you breathe
Or am I the reason you cry?"


The blonde seemed to know this was his cue, as his drum sticks began to hit their targets. Though his eyes were closed, he could still sense Sakura's eyes on him, but that didn't matter. When the show started, everything had to be perfect. It was his lover's orders to the group when they were formed.

Kiba finally smirked as his hands began to go along with Sasuke's, his ability on the guitar almost rivaled that of the raven-haired man, and that was precisely why Sasuke had chosen him. Onyx eyes stared out at the only female member, signalling her to begin playing her keyboard.

She fumed a bit, before she moved her hands quickly, her anger towards the blonde idiot now fueling her inspiration to prove to Sasuke what a moron Naruto could be. Within her mind, she saw the sheet music as her fingers raced to find them, hitting each and every note perfectly.

Everything around him made Sasuke smile. The song, the melody, even the blonde dobe that was always late. He hadn't realized that he was at the second verse before he was almost done with it.

"...It's all, been bottled up until now
As I walk out your door
All I can hear is the sound."


Heavenly, everything was heavenly even amongst the fueding between the friends. Their music rarely showed it in fact. And that was something that Sasuke was proud of, everyone left their disputes at the door when they began to play. Fallen... that was a perfect name dobe... Chuckling sightly on the inside, Sasuke's hands started to speed up, letting Kiba's catch soon afterwards, those pale lips parting again.

"I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.
I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you.
I just can't take anymore
This life of solitude
I guess that I'm out the door
And now I'm done with you."


The blonde kept up with everyone, it was something he was good at. Well that, and the fact he was the main lyric writer for the group. Almost leaping out of his seat, he began to do the duet with Sasuke like planned, his voice wasn't as annoying when it sang than when it spoke.

"I love you
I hate you
I can't live without you.

I left my head around your heart,
Why would you tear my world apart?

Always, always, always, always."


No matter how many times she heard the blonde sing, it still spooked her a bit. The blonde has as nice of a voice as Sasuke did when they sang together. And the charisma that Naruto always brought with him, even though it seemed annoying, she had to accept the fact that he always did bring the group's moral up. It was just something in the way he took this. It wasn't just a hobby anymore for Naruto, no... It was much more than that, it was his life.

Everyone stopped their instruments, save for Sasuke. He stared over at Naruto as his fingers continued to string along, waiting for the blonde to realize it was his part in the song. Naruto blinked for a moment, before he did as he was told, his bravado voice sending chills up Sasuke's back.

"I see, the blood all over your hands
Does it make you feel, more like a man
Was it all, just a part of your plan
The pistol's shakin' in my hands
And all I hear is the sound."


That voice, it was the voice he fell in love with a while ago. Naruto never knew how good his voice was, or how it always seemed to make Sasuke's blood boil. The Uchiha knew that if the blonde ever knew of what his voice did to him, the blonde would ruin the enjoyable atmosphere he always gave with his nice voice.

Yet he had to pull himself away from those thoughts, as the blonde had continued the band going, his drum sticks methodically hitting their targets with each moment. Sakura on the other hand, had to just dive deeper into her music. It was her only sanity since joining the band, and since she really didn't want to burden them, she felt as though her problems were just that, her problems. It was just something she needed to deal with on her own terms. Yet, even as she always thought, her hands played masterfully, as she kept the melody in place for them.

Grinning to himself as he started to split away from Sasuke, Kiba knew this was his chance to shine in the song. His hands plucked quickly up and down the chords, changing the beat for the finale. This was truly Kiba's specialty, as he always did have a way with riling the crowds with it.

In response to Kiba's quickened pace, Sasuke began to slow down. Even though he didn't want to, he felt it was the best way for the song to end. He smirked slightly, as his onyx eyes closed, letting the final chorus ring through his head.

"I love you
I hate you
I can't live without you.
I love you
I hate you
I can't live without you.
I just can't take anymore
This life of solitude
I pick myself off the floor,
And now i'm done with you."


Kiba let a final chord echo out as he stopped playing, as did Naruto, letting the last two play for the final few beats. And as those words finally became present, all three men had opened their mouths and sang them together.

"Always
Always
Always..."


Both the raven-haired man and the pink haired woman held their final notes for a second longer, before the song truly ended. Though, the slightly harmonic balance between the group finally came to end when the session was over. Kiba grunted at all of them before he put his Gutiar against the wall and walked out. Sakura only sighed as she leaned against the wall, humming chords and notes for the other songs she needed to remember.

But as both of the other group members seemed to go into their own world, Naruto and Sasuke just stared at each other. Their gazes seemed to question and answer things between them, before Naruto hopped off his seat. Placing his hands behind his neck, he yawned again. "So... can I go eat now?"

"BAKA!" Sakura's voice echoed as blackness swirled around the vision again, as falling seemed to come back.




Yet within that blackness, there seemed to be pain. Resonating from his head and from his ribs, causing him to gasp out.

"BAKA!" Sakura's voice echoed again, causing a wince from the black-haired man. "SASUKE YOU BAKA WAKE UP!"