TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Akogare no hito no me no mae de by Megami Hikaru

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto only my own character. (AU)
Snow slowly begun to decorate the streets of Konoha as an ookami masked ANBU finally made their way back home after a long mission. A slender black gloved hand removed the mask, revealing a young woman with long ivory white hair covering piercing amber eyes as the kanji for 'snow' adorned the right side of her forehead. She started walking towards the Hokage tower to give the Rokudaime her report of her two years long mission. The young woman looked over the young children throwing snowballs at each other as she accidently bumped into someone and she landed butt first on the snow covered ground.

"Owww..." She whinned as she heard a familiar chuckle from the figure that was standing over her.

"You're finally came back... Shino thought you weren't going to be back until next year." The familar voice stated when the young woman got back on her feet.

"Kazekage-sama let me come back for this holiday and wants me by late Spring... so I'll be here for a couple more weeks, Kiba-kun."

"Having fun being a teacher at Suna Academy, Shoroi-kun?"

Shoroi just chuckled at Kiba and nodded her head. "The kids are just as reckless as Naruto-sama used to be and eager to learn."

Kiba just laughed at Shoroi and waved at her while saying, "It was nice seeing you again... go see that bug boy that you call a man why don't ya. He's been moping around the village when you left... even though he would never admit it."

Shoroi just chuckle at Kiba as she watch him leave while she was beginning to think about Shino and the first time they met. She was sent to Konoha from her home village in the Tea country as a liason between the Fire Country and Tea Country until they were attacked by Sound. Shoroi sighed heavily in memory while she chuckle to herself when she notice a small snowflake was relaxing on her nose.

"It's nice to be home..." Shoroi whispered quietly to herself, not noticing the familiar prescene towering over her.

"Even if you weren't born here..." A soft familar voice stated while she gasp in shock while she didn't face him as a tiny smile graced her pale lips.

"Home is where the heart is afterall, Shino-san." Shoroi replied as she turned to face black claded eyes while she imagine the soft chesnut brown eyes that were underneath those sunglasses.

"Hmm..." Was all Shino was going to say to her and was going to walk away until to be stop by her holding his hand.

"You're not running away from me..." She whispered harshly as her bangs covered her eyes from him. No one was around as the snow continued to fall on the ground. "I won't let you leave me..."

Shino knew that Shoroi was stubborn, but he never seen her like this before. Her eyes beginning to get puffy because she was crying while he felt her arms around his waist and her head on his back close to his shoulder.

"Gomen nasai..."

"It's your duty..."

"I shou..." She was cut off when he bought Shoroi to face him while his free hand remove the sunglasses that blocked his eyes, revealing the chesnut brown eyes she wanted to see.

"All that matters is that you're back here..." 'with me' he added to himself as he felt her arms around his neck.

"But I have to report to the Rokudaime..." Shoroi whinned impatiently, that earned her a chuckle from Shino when he replied, "Naruto can wait..."

Shino held her close to him as he smell her scent of moonflowers and vanilla. A small smile decorated his lips as he whispered quietly, "All I want is for you to be with me..."

"Shino...."

Shino slowly got down on his knees holding a black case that was holding a silver band with a firefly and the moon enterwined together as he stated calmly underneath the platinum moon, "Shoroi Yuki Iado... from the first moment you made me smile, I love you and wanted to protect you. So will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife?"

Shoroi cried as she shouted, "Yes!" She hugged Shino tightly as Shino gracefully slip the band on her ring finger and kissed her lips lightly. "Thank you.

"Thank you for everything, Shino." Unknown to them, ten pairs of eyes were watching them in the shadows.

"It's about time..."

"Shut up, forehead girl."

"Ino! Sakura! Shut up."

The others that were hiding with those three were either not paying attention or just shaking their heads in the stupidity of the three shinobi that were Uchiha Sakura, Akichimi Ino and Hyuuga TenTen.