TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Never Again by forbiddenluvr

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto. T.T anyways, on with story.

'thoughts' ~conscense~
The dream still lingered in the air as he stared at the ceiling with his black eyes, sweat dripping down his face. He sighed and ran his fingers through the mess of navy blue hair, pieces of the dream flashing through his mind. Three years have passed since that day, and still he dreamt of it. He rarely dreamt, but when he did, it was of the day when everything ended.

* * *

A woman with long, curly brown hair stood in front of him, shielding himself and his companions; her arms were thrown wide as she blocked the oncoming attack. Everything had been happening so fast; one second she is on the floor five yards away, the pale skinned snake man smiling at them, and his attack on its way. The next thing they knew, she was standing in front of them, and everything seemed to slow down.
She turned her head away from the attack and closed her eyes. Everyone’s eyes widened, and before any could react, the attack shot through her chest only to turn around and pierce the other side. Her eyes clenched tighter and tears began to stream down her face as she began to fall.
He quickly jumped forward and caught her in his arms, holding her tight as he kneeled down. He looked down at her and spoke, his voice shaking, “Please don’t die, please. Stay with me. Remember, you never break a promise. ” The woman smiled as her eyes shut tighter, “Looks like I will have to. I’m sorry, but I won’t be able to survive this.” She let out a low chuckle but stopped as she began to cough up blood, “Tell Kagen and Lara I’m sorry.”

* * *
He felt as tears began to sting his eyes and quickly shut them, forcing the memory from his mind. However, he was soon interrupted as two small figures jumped on him. He quickly stored the memory and stood, wrapping both figures in the sheet. A small girl squealed and a little boy began to laugh.
He stood there and laughed as he clutched the mass in his arms and spun around. After a few moments he gently placed the sheet on the floor and stood, “Come on kids, we’re going to be late.” There was no response for many seconds before the sheets began to move about, only to reveal two children around the age of three. Both children looked up at their father and grinned; their eyes much like his, only the boy had a hint of crimson, and the girl a tinge of silver.
The young boy had short silver hair and much resembled his father, whilst the girl had long, curling raven black hair that cascaded down to her waist. The man looked down at the two and sighed before speaking in a low, velvety yet gruffy voice, “Hurry up and get ready, then me meet at the door.” Both children grinned in response before they took of down the hall. He quickly changed as he mused to himself, ‘today’s going to be a lot of fun.’ After a few moments he sighed and made his way down the stairs and out the door as he called over his shoulder, “Itachi, Ninea, come on we’re leaving.”

Many years have passed, and still it is hard to forget. Still, I can remember my first friend; my first real opponent; my first love; my first all out battle; and my first war. However, the strange thing is, they are all related. All of these events are centered, in my opinion, on one person and each of these persons are linked together. I’m going to tell you about these events, and let’s see if you can see how theses persons are linked, and why it is they are the main characters in the story.
These stories are all drawn together into a series known as The Chosen Fates, and each story has a life of its own. The first story you will hear is of a slave, a slave who was my first friend, practically my sister, a slave known as Alboroza. This story takes place when I was seven; about twenty-three years ago.