TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Nightmares and Dreamscapes by Daisukekun

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ok, I may be taking a big case load of stories to work on, but the more the merrier for me. This, is in fact something that just sparked itself in my mind, as I remembered something that had happened in an RP board a LONG time ago. I hope you enjoy.

Disclaimer: We don't own Naruto or any of the characters therein.
The lights above him flickered on and off, as he stared out at the moving landscape before him. Dreams... He snorted at that thought. It was true, this whole escapade was brought up by dreams, but since then, when he left the place he remembered in his dreams, he could only feel a bit shallow. Everything that had happened to him, the revelations, the quests, even the loves, they were nothing now. He had to get away, even if it meant to lose everything that he had just gained. Be it demon or angel, I would be wary of that man. He remembered those words given to him by his mentor there, warning him about what he shouldn't do, but in fact, that didn't bother him one bit as he climbed the large apartment complex to get to the rooftop. As if he was back there, all the sensations flooded his mind. The rain as it padded against his cheeks, and dripped down his black hair. Torn black clothes rippled in the wind, as his black eyes stared far past the moving drones of the city beneath him. Be it demon or angel.... Foolishness, all of it. He ended it before he started it, letting the memory recede back into his mind.

Yet as he stared out at the darkening sky, he frowned. Dreams... His eyes started to waver a bit, as he remembered that he barely had gotten sleep when he came to that new city, and now it was going to hit him like a ton of bricks. Sighing only to himself, he hoped that the dreams would finally end, since he went to where he was suppose to and did what was supposed to be done. But as those onyx eyes closed, with his head against the window, those dreams did return.




Thunder clapped around him, as he stared up into the drowning sea from above. His face was completely soaked, but that really didn't both him, it was the man he saw on the roof of the building, and the way he looked back down at him. Squinting his eyes, he just pushed himself forward, as he looked around where he was. he knew this wasn't the Uchiha plantation, and that made him worried. He had no recollection of how he had gotten here, nor how he'd return to his home.

As the rain drowned out his ears, his eyes drooped, thinking of nothing at the moment. Some one grabbed his shirt, making him turn around a bit to see a small child, crying to him. "H-help..." The child muttered as she cried. He shook his head as he sighed, pulling away from her, as he continued down the drenched streets. But something seemed amiss. Was it something in the girl's eyes? No, she was just a city girl living in poverty, like he had done for a while. But there was something wrong.

All of his questions were answered, as a man stopped him with ramming force, as he let the black-haired man slam into the wall. Coughing up blood, he looked up, his eyes starting to show contrast between crimson and onyx, staring deeply into cerullean blue orbs. A slight chuckle caused him to shiver, as he cried out once more, as his stomach was kicked.

"Foolishness... You came to Kuro for this? How foolish was that?" The man's voice echoed above him, yet he could only wince in pain, as he knew what was coming next. Another kick to the chest, before the man turned around and let his cloak float about behind him.

"Why....?" He cried out, as he laid thereo n the ground, dripping blood from his mouth as it mixed in with the rain. Tears fell from his eyes, as he cried. Not because he was beaten, but because of something else. It had to be something else. He knew this all too well for it to not be something else. Yet as he lay there on the ground, he could feel himself falling still, though he couldn't fall anymore.





"SLAM!" His body connected with the ground as he mumbled a bit. Looking around, he groaned, pushing himself up. "Mother...Father..." He echoed out into a yawn, as he waited for a responce. Yet something seemed off today, like it did long ago. But he couldn't remember that much back then, just enough to know that the one that had caused the lack of responce was gone.

"Mother... Father..."

Still no responce, as he made his way through the building, only to find that there was no one there. No one even working out on the fields. Starting to become a bit frantic, he looked around for anything to help him in this predicament, finding only a ticket attached to a note.

"Sasuke Uchiha...
You... are needed here....

Be you demon or angel...
You... are needed here....
So come to find your past...."

He blinked at the noted as he looked at the ticket. It was a train ticket, that much he could decipher, but where it went, he couldn't tell. Sighing a bit, he took the ticket from the note and dropped the note on the ground, before walking out the door. "Time for me to at least do something..." He could only chuckle a bit, as he realized this was the first time he would be going off alone, and yet it didn't bother him. "To the train station..."

Getting onto his bike, he rode down the dirt road, as the skies above him shone with blue radiance. Nothing in it, told him that this wasn't anything normal.