TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Adventure of Ryu and...Sasuke?!?! by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi this is uzamaki_fluff here, not too long after I introduced my OCs, Rissa, Zeke, and Ryu. I realized that the plushie had gained a few fans. So I decided that I should turn something that is happening in real life into a story, making Ryu turn to Sasuke for guidence. Oh yes, I'm going to say this, what is going to happen next is up to the reviewers, if you have any suggestion of what may happen to Ryu and Sasuke next.

Discailmer: I don't own Sasuke at all, nor do I own any character that may come into the picture.
It had been a quiet couple of weeks for Rissa, Zeke, and Ryu. The silence for them was rather soothing and gave them time to think about other things than the drama of the village that they lived in. Rissa and Zeke sat in the middle of the park, sipping on some tea that they had brought from their apartment and they simultaniously sipped at their cups. They sat watching the small bunny plushie, carefully going over some creation that he was working so hard at completeing.

Suddenly a sound was heard from the distance, something that sounded like a small rumbling. "What the hell is that," Rissa asked then noticing that a small cloud of dust was rising fromt the ground. She squinted her eyes a bit to examine the contents of the dust cloud, and saw that the cloud was created by a small group of people. She shook her head at the sight, wondering why that group was storming the park at that very moment. She looked around and saw that Ryu, Zeke and herself were the only ones in the park at that very moment in the day.

"There he is," the crowd gasped as each and every member of the small group pointed at the small bunny, who was working on his contraption that was supposed to help him take over the world. Ryu looked up for the moment, at the sound of the group calling out, and gulped as he noticed the group heading directly towards him. At the moment he was frozen, he hadn't prepared himself to be stormed by a small group, and lastly he hadn't expected to hear them yell out, "Ryu, we love you."

He hopped up at each attempt that a memeber of the group made to grab at him, although he was scared out of his wits, he knew better than allow one of the obessed people to grab him. "I have to get outta here," he called out as he abandoned his creation and began to hop in the opposite direction of which the group came from. Where in the world did this freaking fan club come from, he thought as he hopped along the the street of Konoha, I'm supposed to be feared. The only one who can cuddle and love me is Zeke-chan!! At the moment he did not care where he was going he just needed to get the hell out of dogde, and find someone who could help him in a predicament like this. Sasuke, the rabbit thought quickly, even though a log is more interesting than him, people male and female loved him. Something about him being hot and all. He continued to hop through the village in search of the Uchiha, but not forgetting the crowd that was chasing him, and wanting him to be in their, loving and yet suffocating grasp.




Sasuke had just woken up, with the rather bright sun shining into his large room, and looked over to the alarm clock to his right. In a dulled red digits it read 11:30, and he let a small smirk cross his face. For the first time, in a long time, the Uchiha was not woken up by the sound of desparate fangirls and the ocassional fanboy. he was actually given the opprotunity to sleep for most of the morning. He stepped out of his bed and streched for a small moment, he walked into the bathroom and started himself a shower. As he stepped into the warm water that engulfed him, he sighed as he thought, It has been a while since I could start my day the right way. After his first morning shower in monthes, he decided that he would remind himself of what it was like to have a proper breakfast, as he pulled out a carton of eggs, some bacon, ham, sasuage, cheese and a small assortment of peppers and onions (a/n: although I'm extremely intolerant to cheese I enjoy omeletes!!). He also had place a kettle of water to boil so he could enjoy a morning cup of tea. "Ahh this is the way to start a day," Sasuke said as he made his way into his living room, and sat on his couch.

Suddenly a scrathing came to the front door of his home, and his head shot down. "Damn it," he said as he made his way to the door, "I guess my heavenly expirence couldn't last forever." He opened the door but saw nothing in front of him, he shook his head and went to shut the door on the emptiness, I guess it was all in my mind, I guess I'm missing all the fans. He then realized that something was keeping him from closing the door all the way, he looked down and saw a small black and white rabbit plushie, Ryu, holding the door open. "Ryu?!?! What in the world are you doing here??"

Ryu leapt at the confused Uchiha's handsome face, hugging it, "You have got to help me. Save me from the..." Ryu stopped for just a moment and looked behind him scared.

"Save you from what Ryu," Sasuke asked the plushie that was clinging onto his face despraratly.

"My fans!! I came to you, because you have tons of them, and you manage to be safe from them," Ryu said franctically. "Help me!!"

Sasuke saw the group of people that was chasing Ryu, and his eyes went wide with horror, Damn that bunny has got one hell of a following, the Uchiha thought as he turned and slammed the door to the enclosing group. "Okay, okay, I'll help you Ryu, but answer me this one thing. Where did that fan club come from?"




Rissa and Zeke stood in the park rather shocked at the event that had gone down. Did there talking plushie counterpart just get chased down by a group of fangirls and the occasional fanboy? "What the freak just happen," Rissa asked trying her best to comprehend what she just saw.

"Does my bunny have a fan club," Zeke asked worried. "Where did he go??"

Zeke looked over at Rissa, who was staring off in the direction of which both Ryu and the fanclub ran. Rissa shook her head an looked over at Zeke.

"Do you think that we should follow them," Zeke asked worried at Rissa.

"Sure what should happen to the bunny should be rather interesting," Rissa said to the worried Zeke. "But not to help him, you know after all the trouble he had caused us."




a/n: Hey guys, if you have any idea of how Sasuke will help Ryu, or what the fan club will do in order to get closer to Sasuke and Ryu, leave a review with the idea. Also, if you want to be apart of this story in any way, a fan club member or a possible innocent bystander let me know. Oh yea, I like reviews, if you have any feedback at all, its not nesscary to have an idea to leave a review.