TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Kiss by Daisukekun

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Heh.. yeah it was suppose to be short and sweet.. but it became its own little thing.
"...The sky showed brightly as Lillith had walked, but didn't wake Donovan as he continued to dream. Dream of his lover holding him tightly within his grasp, and keeping him warm, as they watched the Twilight sky together. Finally, him and Daniel would be together, without any more problems.
The End"
"Finally" He said as he let his head swing back, falling backwards in the chair. Shallow and sweet breathing escaped the blue-haired man's mouth as he started to drift into sleep. He was finally finished, but it took the enthusiasm out of him. And of his work, it took him all of his strength and yet he was obsessive about it. He didn't know why, but it had to be finished. Sunset eyes stared off, as he finally crashed, and it was well deserved. This novel, he knew, would be the best of his career.

As he began to drift off, he thought vaguely of how it had happened. How had it happened, really? Only a week ago, he had been in the midst of complete and total writer's block. Then, one day, he had simply gotten the urge to sit down right where he was, pen in hand, and write on anything he could get his hands on. It started on a napkin, down at the greasy diner up the street, and transferred to a little notebook he picked up on the way home. Finally, he had begun to use the old typewriter he had inherited from his father. The words had poured from him like a rushing, mad river. it had not wanted to end...

No, it didn't want to end. But why did it begin? He really couldn't think of that, as his mind drifted around in the black less haze it was in. The frantic pushing of those keys, it echoed through his temples, from the past three days. More and more flowed through the typewriter, as he continued the work of art. Sweat dripping of his brow, and even though he felt the pang of hunger, but didn't want to stop, no, it had to be done. Those eyes, wait, eyes... He could see a pair of crimson eyes staring at him, at his work, as he continued it, wanting to make sure he finished it. But no more, could he remember, but those eyes, they were piercing yet exhilarating. Pureness as they were, he needed to find out what they meant, to him at least.

Red. Yes, somehow, those eyes had been red. But where on Earth had he seen them? Why did they drive him so, as if all the fires of Hell burned him, torturing him until he finally found the words coming out? Sitting up straight in his chair, he blinked a couple of times to rid himself of the sleepiness he felt. This mystery wanted solving, and he wouldn't be able to rest until he found the owner of those eyes. Seven days ago...he'd come home seven days ago, and had not left since. So, it had to have happened when he was outside. Nodding to himself as if it were a stroke of genius, Daisuke pulled the final sheet of paper from the typewriter, placing it in the box with the others before closing the lid. Now, he moved to the door, taking up his coat. He would find that muse, that demon.

Pushing the door close behind him, he started down the hallway, as he thought back to the eighth day ago, when he was roaming around, and actually was a free man of his imagination. His feet moved without his own knowledge, as his mind raced, tracing those steps in real time, as they did in his mind. People, faces he never saw passed him, but no eyes. He couldn't see the right crimson that stared at him. His feet moved into the Chinese restaurant he was in that day, still scanning as he sat down for a moment in the same chair. Back then; he had only an idea, but no inspiration. He couldn't shake the fact that he needed this done by next month; else his agent would be stopping his contract. Racing still, those red eyes didn't appear then, no, even though he did have a tweak of inspiration, it wasn't enough for him, no.

Further. he needed to go further back. Where was he before the diner? Yes! He was at that huge fountain in the park, watching the mimes, and the people staring at them. He moved quickly through the street, trying not to shove anyone as he walked. The fountain. He had been there, before. So many people were there, maybe that's where he'd seen those eyes? Even if that was where he had seen them, it didn't hurt to keep looking. Women and men passed him by, but none of them had those eyes. He got to the park, and went to sit on the edge of the fountain. There were no mimes today, but he watched people as they moved, always focusing in on their eyes. After an hour, he was so desperate that he thought he might be going insane. Sighing, he finally stood.

Yet as he stood, he couldn't shake the fact he needed to find those eyes, even if it wasn't that much, he wanted to tell that person thank you. Swirling around on his heels, he started to walk back into the mass of people, trying to find his way back to his place. Yet as he did so, his forehead connected with something hard, flinging him backwards. Finding himself on the ground, he looked in front of him, to find whom he connected with. A man, though he was ready to explode at him, he looked at those eyes. Crimson. A blush crossed his face as he stared into those eyes, and that face. Such beauty, such sensuality lied in his face. The alabaster skin seemed to fit those eyes, and so did the blackened hair that spiked above him. "S-Sorry..." Daisuke sputtered as he stared at the man. Pushing himself up a bit, he leaned over without thinking and kissed those rosy lips. As he connected with those lips, he blushed more, thinking this as a thank you for the inspiration.

Oh, his face felt like it was on fire. Kissing complete strangers seemingly at random wasn't exactly what he had planned on doing when he left his apartment. And the blood-like eyes staring up at him weren't exactly making him feel any more comfortable. This was especially true when finely made lips parted, saying with a hint of a snort of laughter, "Well...hello to you, too." He wanted to just hide under a rock until he died of blushing. Could that happen, anyway? Daisuke backed away, stammering, "I...I...s-sorry...I thought you were someone else." When he had gotten a few steps away from the beautiful stranger, he turned to walk away, only to have a hand fall onto his shoulder before he had gotten very far at all. Looking over his shoulder, he found the very same man, smiling.

"Where do you think you're going? I get a kiss and no date?" Another snort of laughter came as he blushed as well. "And to think, from my favorite author, Daisuke Fayne. I'm... Sasuke... Sasuke Uchiha." His hand caressed downward on the blue-haired man's arm. "Come on, let's go to the coffee shop nearby, and chat a bit." Daisuke could only nod, even though his face was as red as it was. They started walking together, as words exchanged back and forth between them. Even before they realized it, they were at the coffee shop. Pushing the door open, Sasuke chuckled as he let Daisuke go in first. As they sat down in a booth, Daisuke chuckled, as he started to talk about the story to the man who inspired it all. "Dream of his lover holding him tightly within his grasp, and keeping him warm, as they watched the Twilight sky together. Finally, him and Daniel would be together, without any more problems." Those words left his mouth lastly, as he recapped the story for the man, who almost blushed at it. "Wow, to think, my favorite author wrote a story because of me." He smiled and caressed the hand that was on the table. "You know, I kind of like you, and I'm happy we ran into each other." Those words left his mouth, as Daisuke sighed happily. Within the blue-haired man's mind, he could only think of one thing that seemed to be leaving the other man's mouth. "I seem to have found my Daniel, and he has found his Donovan." They both chuckled, before blushing a bit.