TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Philosophy Class by Daisukekun

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ok.. I kinda tricked antilogicgirl into this, but it came about after a long, about 2 hour, discussion dealing with philosophy, and well, we figured why the hell not. ^_^ Oh, and it's a bit weird, it starts off as antilogicgirl for the first paragraph, then continues to me for the second then back to antilogicgirl for the third and you get the picture.

Disclaimer: We do not own Naruto and such.
It really was annoying. He was trying to listen to the professor--an older man with spiking gray hair--talk about Plato and the Allegory of the Cave. He was trying to understand all of this "underneath the underneath" business. He was desperately trying to ignore the positively snoring person behind him. It was not working. Finally, after ten whole minutes, he spun around in his seat, using his still open binder to slap the blonde moron upside the head. Damn. Why did that feel so good?

Snapping his head up, he stared at the black haired man who just woken him from his snoze. Within it, he was kissing Sakura and that made him happy. But now, it seemed that this kid, this moron, decided to mar his total dreamscape in the most boring class of the day. Eyes squinted at the man, as they stared into the deep onyx coloring. "Why'd you wake me up!" He whispered, trying to not draw the attention of the teacher. And I was just about to get in her pants too... That made him angry, but he had to keep it low, because if he was caught again sleeping, he'd be told to leave this class, and it was just barely that he was passing it. "It's because you wouldn't stop snoring!" The man scolded back, into those sapphire eyes. The black-haired man couldn't help but smirk.

Moron...he really has no clue. For the time being, he turned around, ignoring the sighs and small grunts of annoyance from behind him. Smirking again, he wondered at the blonde's lack of attention span. There was no way that he was going to be able to pass this course. For one thing, he skipped one out of every three class periods, slept in class, and daydreamed when he was able to stay awake. Sighing for a moment, he closed his eyes. Usually, when he did this, he saw only the backs of his own eyelids, and he could revel in the stillness of that dark landscape. Now, he saw the afterimage of blue eyes staring at him in annoyance that bordered on mild rage. Were he in the mood for such things, his smirk would have grown into a grin of quite a devious nature.

As the teacher continued to lecture the class about Plato, he found himself unable to reconnect to the discussion. It was those eyes... He could only reason with himself with the proper fact that it was true. That blonde had thrown him off of the track he was on, and yet, that didn't matter to him, it only caused him to continue to drift in his thinking. To better oneself, one must understand the faults around oneself to forgo any changes... He recited in his head. It was his own philosophy of the world, and it fit perfectly with his thought pattern today. Thanks blondie...you made me forget that there was a test tomorrow on all of this. Yet only a chuckle escaped his lips, his high grades were no factor anymore, since he could fail every test and still pass now.

Looking at the back of that spiky black head, he wanted to use his desk to adjust the bastard's attitude. Who gave him the right to tell him when and where he could sleep? And hell, who told him he could smack him? Watching how he sat there, so damned poised and calm as if he hadn't just made a three-ringed imprint on the side of a beautifully tanned cheek...it just burned him up! How? How could he just sit there? After what he did? He was probably smirking that stupid smirk at nothing at all. The jackass was probably just waiting the final ten minutes, just so he could turn around and smirk his smirkiest at him and say something devastatingly witty. Oh, the humanity. Hadn't he signed up for Philosophy, and not "get your ass handed to you in a desk"?

Yet as the anger flustered, he realized something. Ten minutes left... He could only smile at that fact, forgiving the man in front of him just a bit, but not totally. He was content that soon he'd be in Physics class with Sakura and hopefully she would help him with his notes. Yet as he looked at the clock, he could see those onyx eyes staring at him, as if mocking him. Like you could pass this class if you wanted to, dobe. He could hear that voice, with that damn attitude. He couldn't figure out why that always tugged at him, as all he wanted to do was just pass this class and get the credit it gave him. But that wouldn't happen now would it? He'd have to pay attention a bit more than he was, he knew that, but how? It was so damn boring! Every action has a reaction...

Three minutes... Thank every god known to man. If he heard one more--just one more--shift or sigh, he was going to just back-hand that dead-last into next semester. But then, for the last couple of minutes, there had been no sound at all from behind him. He was almost curious enough at the lack of noise to actually turn around. Almost. Two minutes left... The silence behind him rang louder than the teacher's droning voice, and it drove him to distraction. One minute... The man at the front of the room closed his little book, and set it down, before reminding the class about the exam at their next meeting. He barely heard him. He did feel it when a foot connected with his backside, though. Turning quickly around, he growled, "What was that for?"

A slight snicker came from behind him as the students rose from their seats, and left the classroom. "That was for slapping me side the face with your binder!" He shook his head, before showing the slightly reddened area. "See! You've gone and left a mark on my face." A snort came as the man tackled the blonde as he stood up and snickered at him, causing both to fall to the ground, the teacher eyeing them up. "Teme...I will hurt you if you ever do that again." He gritted his teeth as his breathing fell onto the face of the blonde, who was mortified that the man had finally snapped at him. "And I can't promise I won't stop hurting you." Squinted blue eyes stared back up as the blonde tried to feign boldness, but those onyx eyes, they seemed to scare and control him. They felt safe and secure, yet dangerous.

Standing up, he looked down at the man still sprawled on his back. The professor cleared his throat, and blue eyes darted to the front of the room, just before a deep blush of embarrassment traveled up from the collar of his shirt to his hairline. For a moment, he admired the effect. It was positively...amusing. Making a mental note of this, he resolved to put that knowledge to better use at a later date. For now, he had a Sociology class to get to, and only ten minutes to walk across campus to get there. So, he shoved his books into his backpack and walked away from the flushed young man (now levering himself up from the floor) without a word. He did, however, look over his shoulder at astonished blue eyes just before he disappeared around the doorframe, and smiled.

Anger, it came back with more stride than it did before. Here he was, just trying to mind his business, and this man just decided it was going to change. Something as small as just waking him up from a nap, had caused him to just embarass himself in front of his teacher. Walking over with his books, he looked down to the ground, the blush still there. "Gomen nesai, teach." Turning on his heals, he walked out the door, his head still low, hiding the blush that was on his face. Yet even within the ground below him, he could see those black orbs, that had been scarred into his mind. He chuckled to himself, as he said the only thing he could remember from that class, "It's the chaos theory for my life." Through the moving students, the blonde had found his way to the next class, Physics.