TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Correspondence by Zookeeper

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own any characters of the anime series Naruto. They and the original plot all belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

Warning: General CRACK. Do not take this seriously, and if you feel like you have to, I recommend you to leave now.

There is no definitive timeline for this fic. So don’t try to place it at a certain point in the manga.
Chapters will likely vary in length.


From: administration@konohamail.com
To: Konoha Shinobi
Subject: New E-mail system

Hello all,
This is your Konoha Shinobi Administration Office. After reviewing numerous complaints from mail couriers and owners of courier birds sustaining injuries from Shinobi who were unhappy with the news they have received, we have come to the conclusion that worker’s compensation and hospitalization/vet costs for said couriers have become too great for us as a village to sustain such an occupation. Therefore, from today on, all Konoha Ninja would be required to communicate via E-mail. We thank you for your cooperation, though really, it’s your fault we’re in this jam in the first place.

Sincerely yours,
Konoha Shinobi Administration Office

P.S., before you even think of it, know that we at Admin have already tried to withdraw capital from the Elders’ Sake Fund to sustain mail couriers. Check Konoha prison cells No.326-348 and Konoha hospital beds No.28-34 if you wish to know the outcome.