TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Gaara and med nin visits by gaarasgirl

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: obviously i dont own Naruto.
‘I hate this day already’ Kisha groaned as she poured peroxide over a bite mark in her arm. "THAT STINGS GODAMMIT!!"Kisha yelped. She heard Kurenai in the other room laugh. "Next time your examining Ino got it??" the dark haired girl yelled at the teacher. “Nah” Kurenai giggled as her apprentice cussed and waited for the peroxide to stop dripping off her arm. A message Nin poked his head in the door. “You have one more ninja waiting to be examined,” he said looking bored. Kisha threw a ball of paper at him. “We need five more minutes then send him in,” she said now wrapping her arm in gauze. The Nin disappeared. “I’ll take this one since I made you examine Temari And Kankuro” Kisha volunteered. Kurenai nodded. “I swear he was trying to-” “DON’T TAKE that up with me!! Tell Tsunade! Geez.”” “It’s been five minutes I’m sending him in!” came from the waiting room. A boy with red hair walked in. He was carrying a huge gourd on his back. ‘Now I’ve seen everything…’ Kisha thought with a groan. She went and grabbed the freshly cleaned thermometer from Kurenai’s tray of instruments. “Put this under your tongue” she said jabbing the thermometer at Gaara. He took it and put it under his tongue as told. A few minutes later she took it away. She took one look at the reading and screamed for Kurenai. The older woman came running then looked at the thermometer and asked Gaara if he had family waiting for him. He answered quickly “yes.” Kurenai walked into the waiting room. Gaara glared at Kisha. “I have a feeling this is your fault somehow.” He growled. She glared right back in a bit of a staring contest. Kurenai came back in and said; “well apparently you’ll have to stay here while your sick. Both your siblings are busy” Gaara groaned and rolled his eyes. “Oh yeah they’ll be reaal busy while I’m gone.” Kisha swatted at him. Kurenai yelped, “What did I say about hitting patients?” Her apprentice stuck her tongue out at her. Kurenai sighed. “I’ll take the day shifts” Kisha groaned >“Fine I’ll take the night shifts.” She saw Gaara smirk. “DON’T GET ANY IDEA’S GOT IT??? ” Kisha yelled. Gaara laughed. “I do what I want when I want. ” He then walked into the room where the patient's beds were kept. "Now im afraid he's going to rape me in my sleep!" Kisha whimpered. Kurenai brushed her off. "Just lock your door before you goto sleep!"

------------a few hours later---------------------------

Kisha paced back in forth in her room. something was out of place. She walked out opened a medical records drawer and found Gaara's. it was huge. 'This is going to be interesting' she thought as she opened the folder.She began to read; At a young age Gaara was fused with the Shukaku (sand demon)and never learned to love. He was raised as a vessel and not a child. a few years ago his father decided he was too powerful a weapon and has been trying to kill him ever since. he also has a automatic sand shield that goes up whenever someone comes near him.; she quit reading. 'his sand didnt go up when i tried to hit him...' she thought now slightly confused. 'i think i'll go check on him..' she got up as quietly as possible and opened the door a crack and peeked inside(to the room where Gaara is) she saw Gaara staring at the ceiling, perfectly awake. the next thing she knew she was being held up in midair by sand that was wrapped around her middle. "f*** that hurt..." she mumbled. Gaara ordered the sand to set her down. the girl rubbed her back with one hand. 'sorry' Gaara muttered. Kisha laughed. "it's fine" then she quickly added, "why arent you asleep?" Gaara glanced at her. "why arent you?" Kisha thought for a minute. "uhh i was reading" she stuttered. Gaara smirked. "what were you reading?"