TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


30 Days of Vacation, Tasks, Cabins, What can you ask for More? by dolphygurl

[Reviews - 17]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: plz r&r!
:D
30 Days Vacation, Tasks, Cabins, What can you ask for more?

Chapter 1: Special mission

“Inner”
“Flashback”
“Normal”
‘Thoughts’

~0~
---Sakura---

Sakura woke up this morning by the sound of her alarm clock. She felt around for her alarm clock and unconsciously smashed it.

The pink-haired kunoichi opened her eyes to see what was once her clock reduced to nothing but a pile of ruble. She groggily got out of bed and remembered the promise team 7 had made to their sensei, Kakashi.

Flashback

“Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto promise me that you’ll all meet me here tomorrow at the bridge, for a special mission…for a month. Ino, Shikamaru, Tenten, Neji, and Hinata will also be here too.” he said while he gave a perverted giggle at the contents of his book.

“We promise” the threesome replied.

“That’s all for today, you can go home now and start packing your things. I’ll meet you guys here tomorrow at 10:30…but I might be late.” He said while waving them good-bye.

The three of them started to head to there way home. When they reached their homes they started packing there stuff for the special mission, except for Naruto who first went to eat some ramen and then packed his things.

End of the Flashback.

Sakura looked at her pink watch decorated with cherry blossoms that Sasuke gave her for her birthday. ‘Oh no it’s already 9: 45. It’s almost time for the special mission.’ She got dressed into her new clothes. They looked like the same one she always wears but, this time it was decorated with cherry blossoms just like her watch. She looked into the mirror and said “Wow I look great! I hope Sasuke-kun likes my new dress” Sakura said while looking at herself at the mirror.

She got her bags and headed down stairs. “Ohayo gozaimasu, I’m going to the special mission now mom!” Sakura said. “Ohayo gozaimasu, here I made you some food for you to eat.” Her mom said while handing her a big pack of food. “…Arigato!” Sakura said while putting the food in one of her pink bags. “Bye Sakura!” Sakura’s mom said waving good bye to her. “Bye mom, see in a month!” she said while waving back to her.

Sakura walked to the bridge to meet her team.

---Sasuke---

Sasuke woke up and started to get dressed into his new clothes. It was the same clothes he usually wears but the color is black with bandages. He got his luggage and headed to the bridge.

Sasuke’s POV

“I wonder if Sakura’s already there”.

‘Why would I care if she’s there?’

“It’s because you like her!”

‘Shut up!’

Normal POV

Sasuke looked at his navy watch decorated with Uchiha fans… Sakura had given it to him for his birthday.

He checked the time. “10:15, 15 more minutes.” He thought. He walked over to the bridge and kept on thinking about Sakura.

---Naruto---

Naruto woke up by the smell of ramen in the morning and started to get dressed in his orange jumpsuit. He went over to the cabinets and got out some ramen and packed inside his bag which was decorated with many smiley patches and was orange.

He got all his bags and headed to Ichiraku and ordered some ramen for his breakfast. Then he quickly ate it and headed to the bridge.

---Bridge---

Naruto walked up to the meeting place and started to greet his fellow teammates.

“Hey guys, sorry I was late I still had to pack some more ramen.” he said while rubbing the back of his head. “Ok, but didn’t you already pack some ramen in your bags yesterday?” Sakura asked “Ya, but I might run out and then I’ll have no food to eat!” Naruto whined. “Whatever dobe...” Sasuke sighed.

“Wow everybody is already here, even people from the other teams.” Naruto said joyfully while looking at his teammates and fellow shinobi.

“Ya maybe it’s because you were you were too busy eating ramen and you lost track of time.” Sakura said with a giggle.

“Isn’t my fault I was hungry.” The blond said with a frown on his face. “N-Naruto-kun, a-are y-you o-ok? I-I b-brought y-you s-some r-ramen.” Hinata said while holding in front of her some ramen.

“Arigato Hinata-Chan! He said joyfully while getting the ramen and started to eat it.

“Sorry I’m late; I had to help an old lady cross the street. Kakashi said while reading his orange book.

“WHEN PIGS FLY!!!” Naruto and Sakura yelled.

“Now, now time to go where the beach where the special mission going to be held. Follow me.” Kakashi said walking over to a beach and the 8 of them followed.

---Beach---

When they got there they saw 5 cabins and all of the 5 had names labeled… no just any names actually but their names.

“I labeled your names on the cabins. So if your name is on it you’re going to live in there for a whole month. With a roommate of course…and I get my own.” Kakashi said with a grin.

They look at the cabin trying to find their names.

Cabin # 1: Sasuke and Sakura.
Cabin # 2: Ino and Shikamaru.
Cabin # 3: Naruto and Hinata.
Cabin # 4: Tenten and Neji.
Cabin # 5: Kakashi.

Naruto pointed an accusing finger at the jounin, “YOU DON’T HAVE A ROOM MATE!!!”

Kakashi rubbed the back of his head and waved his arms, “Im a big man, I need my space.”

Naruto glared at him and so did Sasuke, they both thought the same thing; ‘yeah right…’

“Get in cabins, your tasks begins tomorrow.” The jounin instructed.

“What do you meet by tasks? Tenten asked curiously. “Tasks for you to do during this month, every year they pick out 4 girls and 4 boys and make them do tasks to improve your skills and this year you guys got chosen” Kakashi said. “Ok.” Ino said. “Get in your cabins and get your self comfortable. “Hai...” The 8 of them got in there cabins.

Out side Kakashi smirked, ‘this is going to be fun…’

~0~

Beta-ed by:

Broken0dream: Yondy is hot! Don’t forget Naruto! FEAR THE EVIL HAMSTERS OF DOOM!!! THEY SHALL RULE THE WORLD!!! BWAHAHA- (chokes) X.X

naruto lov3r: naruto lov3r is the best person alive, I Sarah, admit the Gai-sensei pose is cool and hott. orochimaru is sexy 2!!

Sarah: plz review!