TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Old Antics by Sprak

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This story starts off directly after the end of chapter 322, where Naruto's Bunshins are released. NOW WITH BETTER SPELLING!!!

Kakashi stood next to Yamato, in between the various charka eating pillars, as the Anbu Captain Continued to stick his palm out, controling the Kyuubi's power.

"Mass Kage Bunshin really does wear him out fast" Kakashi said, hundreds of Bunshins Lying down on the ground, all panting. Naruto continued to try fusing the wind element chakra into the Rasengan, and after this attempt, failed, and all the Bunshins were sent flying into the air.

Meanwhile, in the bushes, Hinata sat behind a tree, using her Byakugan to observe her crush, all at the same time, asking herself what he was doing. She Had been doing this a lot lately to observe Naruto, and was getting tired, so turned off her Byakugan, and turned around and poked her head out from the tree. As Naruto attempted once again to complete the technique, one of his unoccupied clones had turned around, and saw Hinata. Hinata didn't notice, and right before the clone could say anything, all of the copies had been released, causing all their collective knowledge to flood back into Naruto's mind, causing him to pass out, only after all the pillars had returned to their normal state. As Hinata saw Naruto collapse, she began to move through the trees towards him, but stopped, remembering she wasn't supposed to be here. Kakashi heard some bushes move, and looked that way with his normal eye, but didn't do anything, figuring he would tend to it later. He rushed over to Naruto, and looked at the boy.

"This isn't going as I had hoped... He needs someone to help him with his self esteem, because every time he fails, he looses confidence..." Kakashi said, Picking up Naruto and Carrying him over to where Naruto usually slept, placing him down. Yamato Had stood up and walked over to Kakashi, agreeing with him about Naruto's Self esteem problem. Kakashi noticed a young women run from her hiding spot, and had an idea.

"Yamato," Kakashi said, writing something down on a piece of paper and handing it to him, "In order to solve this problem we need a certain Hyuuga Heiress, So I need you to deliver this to Hyuuga Neji immediately."

Yamato took the note and read it, then responded with a smile. "So I get a break tonight I guess?" Yamato said, disappearing with a poof of smoke.

A few hours later, Naruto finally came to, And it was about sundown when he did. Kakashi had left him a note saying to make his way to the ramen shop and get his 5 paid for ramen bowls from Ayame, which Kakashi had paid for, and to be there an hour after sundown. Naruto Wondered to himself what it could be about, but didn't really care, because it was free ramen. Thus, an hour after Sundown, Naruto was outside the ramen shop, when he saw someone sitting next to his usual seat, wearing a tan sweatshirt and black pants.