TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


There is No Arizona by Daisukekun

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: While listening to this song, I've gotten inspiration for something. I don't know if you all know, but I hate Sakura's guts... It deals with another anime but that's somethng for another time. Also, I'm sorry to say, I have made Sasuke mean is his own way... But that's cause of my ex. XD Right now, I don't own Sasuke or Sakura. Also, I don't own the song "There is No Arizona."
A perky smile for a perfect morning, the pink-haired ninja strolled through the streets, bound and determained to be with Sasuke today. She was going to have him and no one else was. Looking around at the crowd, she cooed happily. Today.. He will love me totally and accept me to be his girlfriend! No longer walking, she began to skip around, until she got to the Uchiha's building, Rapping on the door happily, she whistled a little tune.

Sasuke dried his hair as he heard the door being knocked on. Walking over to it, he opened, showing that he was just in shorts. "What is it this time Sakura..."

She cooed happily again. "Sasuke... I love you..." Her eyes twiinkled with happiness.

Within his mind, Sasuke chuckled. He knew that he wasn't going to be here for long, and that he was leaving without notice. Why not? He thought as he let Sakura in.

"And you know that I love you too." He said int he most seducing voice that he coudl muster. Sakura stared in disbelief at what Sasuke had just said.

"W-What?"

"I said I love you as well, Sakura." His eyes showed he was sincere. Her eyes scanned his pale body, which looked sexier than he should have ever been. She blushed at him, as he leaned over and kissed her lips.

"S-Sasuke..." She muttered as he drew back, his black hair spiking in weird angles. She was silenced as he kissed her again, his hands rubbing up and down her sides.

"Sakura... I've never let you know, because.,. I didn't know how to say it to you.. But.. I love you..."

His hands slipped underneath her shirt, as she blushed. She wanted love, yes, but she didn't know if she wanted this. "Sasuke.. wait.."

"Shhh my love.." His hands started to move up to her breasts, squeezing them gently. A smile from him calmed her down as she was going to try and stop him.

Yet this was the first amount of love that Sasuke had ever showed her, making her smile inwardly. His tongue entered her mouth, as his hands slid down to her shorts, unbuttoning them and pushing them down slightly. "I love you so much Sakura." She couldn't help but blush more at what he was doing, as he moved her towards the bed, discarding her shorts, leaving her with only a shirt and panties on. "I'm going to show you my love, Sakura-chan..."




In the morning, Sakura awoke, wonderning where she was. She stared at the ceiling, noticing that she was still in Sasuke's house, but as she looked around, there was no Sasuke. Her thoughts flashed back to the night before, when Sasuke and her made love, making her smile. She could finally say that she made love with him.

Yet something made her saddened, it was the fact that no where was Sasuke to be found. She looked all around, thinking that he had gotten up before her and started his morning chores, but she couldn't find him. There wasn't even a note left from him, telling her where he went.

Getting her panties, shorts, and shirt on, she walked out the door, and looked around town, asking if they knew where Sasuke was. No one did, until she came across Naruto, who was smiling defiantly.

"Hey Sakura-chan~" He smiled.

"What is it twirp." She yelled at him.

"I love you.. I hope you know that.." He chuckled slightly.

She slapped him across the face as he said that, before she sighed. "Do you know where Sasuke is?"

That was when he smiled more, even with the stinging pain. "He... left Konoha..."

"WHAT!?"

AN: Sorry guys for a short story.. Just felt that this met the criteria for the song, but if you want me to lengthen it or continue it, just leave a review.. Also, be courteous to leave reviews for my other stories, include the ones I'm doing with uzamaki_fluff.. thout it says she is the main author.. Thank you.