TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


So Much for my Happy Ending by PassionRose

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: um ya...i tried. im hoping its ok. enjoy
Some say that they choose their own way of life, others say it’s the ties of fate pulling the strings. For Naruto Uzumaki it didn’t matter each way. His life was his life. And this wasn’t how he expected it to be.

Tousled blond hair. Deep sea blue eyes. Tan skin and lithe, masculine body. The traits of 19 year old Uzumaki Naruto who currently straddled a lithe, pale body. Yet another he had picked up from a bar. They fawned over him every time he walked in. It was entertaining.

“Ahhh” the body moaned as the blond above trailed a hot tongue down their neck, nipping at sensitive spots and causing more moans to blurt out.

‘Just another fling’ he thought while playing with a perk nipple.

After 3 years it hadn’t changed. Just living to be used, there was no happy ending in this life, not for him anyways. With a sigh, he plunged his head to work down the well built chest and down to the other’s hard member. Moans and groans could be heard from outside the room as two girls sat in the dimly lit room outside the occupied one.

One had magenta bangs and choppy dark brown hair slightly above her shoulders. She sat casually on the black leather couch while wearing a black chocker and a black tank top with a violet tube top over it. Black caprees and sandals graced her lower body while fish nets and dark bracelets covered her arms. Several studs covered her ears. A black gloved hand flipped a page in a dark book as she continued to say nothing.

Across from her stood the other girl looking out the window. Maroon colored bangs and long dark brown hair put up into high pigtails. Studs covered her ears as well and one of her eyebrows. A black chocker with a small silver bell covered her neck. She had a huge chest covered with a light green T-shirt and light blue overalls. White arm warmers were strapped to her arms and a lit cigarette in her right hand.

Smoke floated out of the window and into the night sky. More moans came from the room as a small thumping was heard. After a few more moments, a loud groan could be heard and the thumping stopped. The door opened to reveal a scowling blond with black boxers on.

“Can we go now, Naruto-kun?” the girl with the book asked as the blond ran a tan hand through his messy blond hair and down his chest to a large swirl like tattoo on his stomach.

“Ya, let me grab my stuff.”

“He’ll be mad if you leave while he’s asleep” the one by the window said, referring to the sleeping teen in the other room.

“it doesn’t matter. He should see it coming, it was just a bar fling” Naruto whispered while grabbing his clothes and slipping them back on.

“Sai wont be happy that you went drinking again” the girl by the window said while handing Naruto a cigarette.

“Like he doesn’t do the same” Naruto sighed as he lit up the cigarette.

“Kita you really shouldn’t encourage that nasty little habit” the other girl sighed while closing her book and standing up.

“No point in trying to stop it anyways” Kita sighed. “Besides, Minami, you drink once in awhile.”

“Once in awhile, not everyday” Minami said while grabbing the pack of cigarettes and putting them in her pocket. “Lets just go, Naruto got his fling and we have classes tomorrow.”

“Fine” Naruto and Kita said in unision as the three left the dinky hotel room.

(Tokyo, Konoha)

“Yeah, Itachi is dragging me to New York since Kisame asked him to be the manager of his band. I figure I can go to college down there as well” a raven haired teen said into his cell phone while taping a box shut.

“So I guess we go different ways now since I’m traveling down towards France for college” the person on the other line sighed.

“France, eh? You just want to be romantic and shit” the teen said again while storing some clothes into another box.

“Maybe but if I see him again then I’ll be ready to sweep him off his feet.”

The boy stopped packing while his face faltered into a frown. Uchiha Sasuke. The heart throb of Konoha, was still love sick over his ex, Uzumaki Naruto. His hair had grown a tad but stayed in its black spiky form. The same cold onyx eyes looked down at the ground as he remembered the missing sunshine from his past. 3 years, 3 long years, the boy had just disappeared.

“Yeah, keep thinking that, Hyuuga” he sighed into the phone. “Listen, I’ve got to finish packing. I’ll call you when we get settled.”

“Ok, later, Uchiha” and with that, the line went dead as Sasuke turned off the small phone.

‘Naruto…’

(New York)

‘It’s caving’ the blond sat with his knees huddled to his chest while looking blankly at the white wall of his and his friend’s apartment.

Without another thought he found himself looking down at a sharp knife he had pulled out from the kitchen. The moonlight from the nearby window shined off the blade as Naruto looked at it blankly. Lifting the cold blade towards his face, Naruto did not wince as the blade bit through his skin.

‘Neji…’ he thought while tracing the blade in a line on the upper section of his left cheek.

‘Gaara’ he thought again while moving the knife down and cutting through the middle of his cheek.

‘Sai’ the lower region of his left cheek.

‘Kita’ the blade went to the top section of his right cheek and cut in.

‘Minami’ the middle section of his right cheek.

‘…and Sasuke’ he thought the name sadly while taking to the last part of his right cheek and cutting in slightly deeper.

The knife fell to the ground with a clanking sound, blood dripping down from the top and slightly onto the floor. Naruto looked into the knife to see his reflection of dark, blank, blue eyes and tousled, pale blond hair. Blood dripped from each of his new whisker like cuts.

‘I’m sorry…’