TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Newfound love by nekonaru

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: ok yeah yeah yeah I wrote this late at night when my eyes were unfocussing I'm tired and did this only for the sake of getting it out of my head and also for the fans XD Enjoy reading:D Disclaimer: I don't anyone except Sayuki, Ashiami and Koaruko Kanashimi. *YAWN* TIRED...NIGHT EVERY ONE!!
I sat there at our kitchen table staring into space. I wasn’t thinking about anything in particular but just letting my mind roam. Over the past few years I had become more mature, though so did everyone else I knew. My hair had grown even longer and I now kept it in two long braids attached to my pony tails which I kept. The thought made me giggle as I ran my fingers through my silky blonde hair, a full grown woman who still had pig tails in her hair. But to me it was just a way of saying “this is how I keep a part of me young.” My outfit had changed as well from being around the Kunoichi from Konohagakure. They were very good friends to me now and I spent as much time as I could with them in the hidden village of leaves. I wore a shirt similar to my old one, it was black with one strap over my left shoulder that was meshed, and there was also mesh underneath the black part of my tank top that stretched to just on top of my navel. I wore grey short shorts; Gaara found these very attractive on me and had once commented on how beautifully they made my legs look. I also wore a mesh piece over my knees like Ino did. I had a red silk cloth tied around my waist that hung over the right side of my hips. To cover my arms…slightly I wore a sleeve on my right arm that ended just past my elbow, and on my other arm I wore a black ribbon around the top of my arm and had a glove on my left hand. Of course before picking this outfit out I had to ask Gaara’s permission and he, with lots of joking agreed it was a very suitable outfit for a skilled Kunoichi such as me. If you really must know the jokes he made were sexual and he teased about other guys wanting to take me away from him, but of course I knew he was joking, I could see it in his gaze and feel it in his touch. We were connected that way by our symbols, which we had to keep, revealed at all times otherwise our connection would not be as good as before. I still kept my hitai-ate around my neck; it was just something of a habit for me.

I was still thinking about all the changes that had occurred when I felt a familiar presence walk up behind me and put his arms around m neck giving me a slight kiss on my cheek. I leaned into his arms and felt his hot breath on my neck. He kissed me below my earlobe in a sensitive spot; I leaned in even more and rewarded him with a tiny moan. He moved to my ear placing kisses along my jaw before moving back up. When he got to my earlobe he nibbled it then whispered in my ear.

“Tell me what’s on your mind Sayuki-san?”

I turned slightly looking into his eyes and smiling. It was a full smile but then turned into a smirk as I said.

“Just…thinking!”

He laughed and grabbed me around the waist and heaved me off of my chair and twirling me around in the air. I tucked my knees in towards my chest and let out a little scream as he twirled me around the kitchen setting me down only after I told him I was going to throw up. He put me down and I turned towards him, looking him in the eyes I continued what I was going to say before.

“About all the changes that have occurred since we were little, its been really good on both of us to have such people who care for us.”

He smiled one of the smiles he kept only for me and gave a small nod before brushing his lips against mine in a feathery touch. I sighed and he closed his mouth over mine tilting my head backwards to deepen the kiss. I felt his hands at the base of my neck and I reached up to grab the back of his neck tangling my hands in his short red hair. He moved his other hand to my lower back and pulled me towards him making the kiss even more passionate and deep than it already was, if that was possible. Finally after what seemed like a millennium we tore apart breathless. He held me close to him and only moved when I looked up at him. Our eyes locked and I felt a true sense of joy coming from him, I reached out and touched the red love symbol on his forehead and he did the same to the white symbol on my chest. They both glowed for a second before slowly going back to the way they were.