TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kazekage's Prisoner by Anomalistic_Fangirl

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: yes well I guess Gaara is a bit OOC but you know what? I dont care cus this is my fanfic...XD this is just done by me not with insanity so it may suck...XD
Ashley sighed, tossing in her bed. She sat up, giving up. She just couldn’t get to sleep, no matter how hard she tried. The clock had just clicked to 12 and she was still not sleepy.

“Maybe if I go for a run,” Ashley said aloud, throwing a hoodie over her pjs.

She was outside in no time, it was warm out but there was a small cold breeze. Deciding to take a walk through the semi-thick forest next to her home, she wandered in, hoping that the mosquitoes would show her mercy. Hopping over fallen trees and barely missing poison ivy, she made her way to the center of the small forest and sat on a nearby rotting log. It wasn’t long before her mind went off into fantasy world and it wasn’t much later that she fell asleep.

$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$

It seemed to be morning, when she woke up, laying on the leave covered floor.

“Crap,” was the first thing she said, rising slowly and brushing the leaves off her. Getting up she looked around, not seeing the usual outline of her neighborhood.

“Uh I could’ve sworn that I could see the neighborhood from here,” she said, starting to walk in the direction she hoped was the way home.

It was after walking for a long period of time, when she concluded that she wasn’t where she thought she was. She knew that the woods were dense and it didn’t take this long to get through them. The woods that were around her now were thick and different. She was hoping that she was just being paranoid but she had an odd feeling that she wasn’t in Richmond anymore.

Just as she was about to give up hope and start crying, she noticed a stream of light up ahead. Running toward it, she exited the forest and was met with a large field of corn.

“God, I’ve never been so happy to see corn in my life,” she said, as she started her journey through the crops.