TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Stumbling Upon Reality by Anomalistic_Fangirl

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: this is the sequel to I Wish...and since we're bitches...we created a alternate ending to I Wish so the sequel would be better...so uhhhh...so the alternative ending is here...and if ya still are confused just go back to I Wish...and see for ya self...sorry for the inconvience...dude...and I just realized that the spelling sucks and at times it doesn't make since...so ummm...I'll fix it...when I'm not feeling too lazy ;P
Alternate Ending for I Wish

-----The Next Day-----


The girls were standing in the middle of the entranceway, the book in the center and the boys and the hokage surrounding them. They had already spilled their blood onto the book, but they had to still do the hand signals. They were all crying, but they were determined. A large circle of chakra surrounded them, black with flicks of purple, silver, blue and green.

It disapted as fast as it had appeared, taking the girls with it.

Gaara slide down the wall, his head in his hands. Sasuke stared at the burnt up book. Neji ran out of the mansion. And Kakashi leaned against the banister and closed his eyes. Tsunade walked out of the room.

Chapter 17
-------
Regrets

Britney sat, stunned in her room alone. She and her friends had went home. She could hear her mom calling her for lunch. They had returned, as if waking from a good nights sleep. They knew it wasn’t a dream, their hearts aching.

Britney sighed, it was too late to regret their desicion now. The book had seemed to disappear, destroying any thoughts of returning. But even if they did return, they would find a world that had no idea of whom they are...and that saddened her to no end.

“What do,” Britney started, silent tears running down her face, “ I wish for?”

~The End~

Stumbling Upon Reality

Ch.1
*********
New Beginnings

It was the next day after the girls had come back to their own world. Kathy was back to her house, and pacing like a caged animal in her room. She had almost been ashamed to look her mom in the face when she came home, about how she had been willing to give her up.

But now, despite the fact that she knew the thoughts were selfish, she was still thinking she had been stupid. Her wish had come true, she could have been happy. Hell, Hatake Kakashi had KISSED her. So now, here she was, pacing back and forth and tracing her lips.

She had the urge to punch the wall in, but decided that probably wouldn't be wise. Feeling agitated, she felt the need to go somewhere. Anywhere but here.

"I'm going outside for a bit." She called to her mother, who was downstairs.

"Okay!" Was the reply.

It was summer now, and hotter than she would have liked. The humidity was overwhelming, and it was supposed to rain soon. She could feel the charged air as she set out barefoot to walk the drive way. Kathy felt the need to keep moving, because if she stopped, she couldn't stop the memories. Thunder echoed in the distance, and she felt empty. The rain started suddenly, drenching her as she walked slowly up to the house. She needed to talk to someone.. The memories were too much.

"Hey mom, is it okay if I go over to Gonzale's house?"

"As long as it's okay with her parents."

"Okay." Running upstairs despite the heat, she quickly called Ashley's house.

"Hey, is it okay if I come over for a bit?"

"Sure, my parents are out with my brother anyway."

"Cool, I'll be there in a few." With a quick goodbye, she was in her old car, with the radio on full blast. It wasn't long before she reached her friends house.

Ashley greeted her with a smile, and waited until her dogs quieted down to talk.

"What's up?" Kathy's face fell instantly.

"I've been remembering lately, and I needed someone to talk to."

"Ahh..." Ashley sighed. "I know what you mean. I don't even know if we did what was right.. I mean, it feels wrong, but then, it would be just as wrong to just leave our whole world behind, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, but...I don't know." Kathy gave a smirk. "It's going to be a bit hard going back into the highschool and dealing with all the little problems when you've killed somebody and lived, if only for a while, as a ninja."

"Well, when you put it that way.."Ashley said with a sad smile. Kathy sighed again and collapsed onto the couch next to her friend.

**

The book seemed to not want to be opened, and Gaara was getting frustrated. The book had disappeared with the girls but was found three days later, on the dining table of the Hokage's office. She had given it to Gaara for safekeeping and so now he sat in his office in the Sand, starring at the book which would not open. Even the strongest jutsu's could not pry the book open.

Gaara, like the other three, were regretting letting the girls go and were content in getting themselves to where they were or getting them back here.

Sasuke, Kakashi, and Neji had all gone back to their lives. If you looked close enough, you could tell their was a bit of sadness around them. In the case of the Uchiha or Hyuuga, you couldn't really tell, since they were stoic and silent most of the time anyway.

Gaara was left with the book. And he wasn't too happy about it.

Tsunade rubbed her forehead and sighed. Reaching for a sake bottle and finding it empty, she frowned. Three of her ninjas were moping, however much they tried to hide it. The Kazekage of the Sand was doing the same with that book.

It almost made her want to give them a slap on the face and tell them to face reality. But she didn't. Because she knew how it felt to lose someone you loved. It hurt, a lot. They needed to get over it themselves.

Finding a full bottle of sake, she opened it and took a swig. Back to the paperwork.

She had a headache already

**

Gaara glared at the book with an expression that would have frightened some of the most hardened ninja. The book was impassive. Sighing, he reached for it. A wave of pain washed over him, a feeling unfamiliar, because it was because of a loss of someone. His green eyes bored in the cover of the book.

/I wish I could be with her again./

Then, as a purple light washed over him, he showed an expression rare to his features. Eye opening shock.

Kakashi was at the memorial stone, paying his daily respects to Obito. It was peaceful and quiet. It gave him time to think, something he wasn't sure he wanted. Because a certain annoying female kept coming to mind, even though he kept pushing her away. His feelings for her were still muddled, but he kept getting a strange feeling. When he tried to figure out what it was, he uncovered a single thought.

/I wish things could be like they were./

Strangely, a warm blue chakra, seemingly from nowhere, eveloped him, and took him from his world.

Sasuke threw another kunai. It landed dead center, the product of hard work and long hours. The next weapon he pulled out of his pouch was a shuriken. Pausing, he ran a finger over the edge, cutting it. Funny that an instrument of death made him think of her. But her grin came in view, and the edges of his lips tugged upward.

/I wish I could see her smile again./

He swore, when the dark green chakra flowed over his skin, that he could see her face.

Neji executed his kaiten perfectly, repelling all of Tenten's weapons. His teammate gave him a grin. He froze, pupiless eyes wide.

"Neji?" He was silent, but he could hear her laugh. He had a wistful thought.

/I wish I could hear her laugh again./

At first he thought he was imagining things, but the silver power that wrapped itself around him was unmistakable. As he was wrenched from his world, the Hyuuga noticed something.

/It feels like I'm with her again../

Tenten was glued to the ground.

Meanwhile, the girl’s were having their own little party, Brett and Britney showed up moments later. One that included the activities of drowning their sorrows in a box of ice cream each, and using up boxes of tissues. They decided that they’d have one last crying session, and then they’d try to lock away their past week and move on with their lives. At the least they had fun, comforting each other and watching sappy romance movies. But when the first one finally drifted off to sleep, they agreed it was time to go to bed. As each of them fell asleep their last thoughts all echoed the same request.
‘I want to see him, again.’

WHAM!
“Shit”
“Fuck”
“…”
“Gaara?”
“Neji?”
“Kakashi?”
“Sasuke?”
“Damn”
“why is it so dark…”

“Find a fucking light”

The room they were in was suddenly flooded with light; Neji cursed himself for his actions as he shut his eyes in protest.
“Good going, Neji,” Sasuke smirked, as he removed himself from Kakashi’s back.
Kakashi soon picked himself up and helped Gaara to his feet. Taking a look around the small room, Kakashi was a bit confused.

“Where are we?” he asked, as the others gave him a look.
“And you think we know?” Neji said, walking over to what seemed to be a door, it was rotten and it seemed to be coming off its hinges. With one a little push it fell off it’s frame and landed on the forest floor.
They seemed to be in the middle of a forest. A really dense forest, as they could see what seemed to be the outline of houses.
After a moment of silence, Gaara began to walk toward the houses. The rest just shrugged and followed.

The girls, hanging out in Ashley's basement, were all cold and dead to the world, except for occasional snores. A few ice-cream boxes were littered around, remains of chocolate and pocky scattered here and there. The TV flickered, having been on all night.

Then Britney's eyes shot open. /Gotta pee..gotta pee../ As quietly as she could, she headed up the stairs and closed the door.
-------------------------
TRIP!

THUD!

"Hey, look, Sasuke. You tripped over something..." Kakashi ignored the aggravated Uchiha and picked up the object. He dusted off the cover of a rather old-looking book and looked at the cover. It read 'Fistion'. And it looked mighty familiar..

------------------
After using the restroom Britney decided that she wanted to go take a walk . But being the chicken she was and not wanting to go out at 1 am alone, she kicked Ashley until she woke up, dragging her along.
The four boys were rather miffed about finding the old book there and felt it necessary to open it. When seeing that it was completely empty, Gaara pulled out of quill, which for some reason he was carry, and began to write.

‘Where are we? Why are you here?’
In a moment’s wait the book responded, ‘Your wish as been granted. You are now in the world of your lovers,’

Their expressions varied. Kakashi nodded, already figuring as much. Neji blushed at the word lovers. Gaara just stared at the piece of paper. And Sasuke had what looked like a silly grin on his face.
‘Let me warn you thought…the girls are not what they seem to be. They look a little different.’
The boys didn’t care. They just wanted to see them.
‘But it seems that you aren’t in the right attire to be in this world…so I’ll change that…,’

“I hate you,” Ashley said, as they made their way into the crisp night.
Britney smiled, “I hate you too.”
But before they could even get off Ashley’s porch, they heard the nearby bush rustle.
Four guys came stumbling out of the bushes, falling face first in the grass.
Britney screamed and picked up a nearby stick.
They looked oddly familiar.
One had emo style long dark blue hair, wearing a tight black shirt with long baggy pants. His shoes were almost invisible, the black tips poking out. His expression was guarded.
The other was odder than the last, his hair gray and sticking out from a hood attached to a sweatshirt hoodie. His face was shadowed in the dark, but the girls could make the outline of sunglasses. He wore baggy pants.
There was another, laying on the ground and few feet away with long shoulder length red hair. It was tied in a low ponytail. A mesh/black fabric mix shirt fitted to his body, and he wore tighter-fitting pants then the rest.
The last was in the process of rubbing his head, where he had fallen on it. His dark brown hair was tied up in a low ponytail too. He didn’t wear black, but a dark blue shirt and jeans. Out of the four, he looked the most normal, except that he wore sunglasses as well, hiding his eyes from view.

Yes. They looked oddly familiar.

"Uh....hello?" Britney said uncertainly. Ashley elbowed her in the side, and Britney elbowed her back, making Ashley 'oof'.

"Hello." The one with gray hair responded.

"You're out late..." Britney said a bit uncertainly.

"So are you." The raven-haired one pointed out.

"Right...." Ashley put in. The two stared at them.

"Do you want something?" The brunette was still rubbing the back of his head.

"You just...remind us of someone we knew.." Ashley provided.

"Yeah, we'll be..going." Britney dragged Ashley back in the direction of her house.

The boys shrugged, and Gaara pulled out the book and began writing again.

‘Where can we find them?’ he wrote, as the others crowded around him to see the book’s answer.

‘You’ve already have.’ It replied, making the boys give each confused looks.

After a moment of pondering, the book began to write again.

‘YOU IDIOTS! THOSE GIRLS WERE NEKO AND SUNAKO!’

Gaara dropped the book and ran to the door that they girls had just disappeared into. Sasuke followed in heavy pursuit and rest followed, grinning ear to ear. After the first few couple knocks, it seemed that the girls weren’t going to be opening up anytime soon. Going around to the side, they found that the sliding door would open just enough for them to squeeze in. Using their ninja skills, they were able to crept throughout the house looking for the girls. They couldn’t find them.

‘Damnit. Where are they,” Sasuke said, sitting down on the living room couch with Gaara and Neji.

“Shall we check down here?” Kakashi said, holding open the door to the basement.

The boys got up and sneaked down the stairs.

The girls had now all been wakened. Britney and Ashley had seen to that. Kathy was a bit cranky...she had been in the middle of a good dream. Weird, but good. She pushed the hair out of her face, and glared into what she hoped was Britney's eyes, since she didn't have her glasses on.

"So, why again did you wake us up in the middle of a night?"

"Well, I had to pee, and then I wanted to go on a walk, so I woke up Ashley and we went on a walk. There were these really hot guys, but.."

"What?" Kathy wasn't impressed. Hot guys? She was tired..

"They looked like Neji, Gaara, Sasuke and Kakashi." Kathy heard, but she wasn't looking at Britney anymore.

"Did you hear that?" She asked. Daugherty got up and opened the door. She didn't see anything, but then she didn't have her glasses on either.

"Nothing there." She reported.

"Must be imagining things..so, you were saying?" Kathy asked. Then the door opened again.

Kakashi was the first to walk into the room, hearing the girls talking to each other. He smirked, it was dark and it seemed that they hadn’t realized them entering. Listening to their way of speaking, he picked out Arashi and made his way to her.

“Ashley? What are you doi....” Kathy began, her words muffled by a mouth over her own.

“uh…Kathy…I’m over here,” Ashley said at the other side of the room. She stretched out on the mattress, brushing against an arm.

“God McKiernan you don’t have to be so close,” she said, hitting the arm. She was grabbed and pulled out of the room, and hand over her mouth.

“Ashley, you idiot, I’m over here,” Britney said, going for the light, tripping over a box of ice cream and falling on someone.

“oops sorry Daugherty,” she said, trying to get up but strong arms encircled her waist.

Daugherty wasn’t even in the room, having already been dragged away by Neji, who felt it necessary to hug her tightly making her gasp for air.

Meanwhile, outside on the grass, Gaara was making out with Ashley, who had no idea who this dude was. With a sharp jab to his jewels, he fell off her, growling in pain.

“Who the hell are you!?!” she said, backing away slowly. She wasn’t sure who he was but the fact that he resembled Gaara and kissed her like Gaara, made her heart beat too fast for her likeing.

Gaara looked up from the ground where he currently laid, “It’s me…Gaara,” he said, giving her a unsure smile.

Kathy was in the middle of fighting off Kakashi, who was in turn trying to touch her everywhere. She wasn’t like her other friend; she had already realized that it was Kakashi, knowing his pervertness anywhere.

“Kak..ashi…stop…it,” she said, between ragged breaths.

Britney was cuddling into Sasuke on the ground, having recognized his scent and coming to the conclusion it was not her friend, Daugherty.

Neji and Daugherty, were hugging and laughing in the computer room…

Kathy, now back in her original body, and smaller than she had been, decided to hide. Leaping across the room, she grabbed Britney by the shoulders and tore her away from Sasuke and used her as a shield.

"Hey..what the--" Britney started.

"I can't see, I just woke up, that's Kakashi, and he's attacking me!" Kathy answered. Her eyes darted around, fixing on what she thought was the jounin, who appeared to be laughing. Britney was laughing as well, and Kathy punched her in the back playfully. Then she peered around her human shield and narrowed her eyes.

"Will you at least let me get my glasses?"

"Yes." Letting go of her friend, she cautiously approached the dresser and snatched her glasses and shoved them on her face. Kakashi came into focus, and then she knocked all the air out of him with a hug. Britney chuckled, then looked down at Sasuke.

"How the hell did you guys get here?" The Sasuke smirked, and stayed silent. Gaara and Ashley walked back into the room, their faces red.

"The book." The kazekage said, having entered to hear the question. Neji and Daugherty entered the room again, making Kathy giggle at Daugherty, who stuck out her tongue.

"Book?" Ashley said, in a daze... "Ooooh. Book. Right."

“So…” Kathy began, she was sitting in Kakashi’s lap, “ how long are you guys here for?” she asked, hoping the answer was forever.

Gaara shrugged, “I don’t know, but I have to return.” He said sadly, as Ashley tried to keep from crying. He was kazekage and he just couldn’t leave his village…

The room was quiet for awhile, everyone feeling sad that their visit wasn’t going to be long.

Britney jumped up, dragging Sasuke along with her, “WELL, we should be having fun and enjoying the time with each other,” she said, as the rest nodded and smiles broke out, “but first, we must sleep,” she said, falling on the mattress and curling up next to Sasuke, who had fallen with her.