TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Caught in the Fray by Soul Orchard

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, cause if I did Orochimaru would be dead already. (I really have to remember to add these.)

Blue Eyes

The boy smiled at the two of them. He even had Naruto’s smile. Not being to take anymore they both stepped out of the room. The Godaime looked at the two of them as they exited the room.

“So then…I’m not going crazy.”

“Tsunade-sensei…is he…”

“No, that’s not Naruto.” She peered back into the room. “The boy is only seven or eight.” The boy had returned to staring out the window.

“Where did you find him?” Sakura questioned.

“Near the training grounds…his cloths were covered in blood.”

“Do you know his name?”

“He won’t talk…” She sighed looking at the boy again. “I will try to get him to talk later but for right now, Sakura follow me. I need you help with something.”

“Sure Tsunade-sensei” Sasuke watched them disappear down the hall then peered back into the room. The boy looked at him over his shoulder and grinned again.

“Your…your name is Sasuke, right?” The boy asked quietly.

“I remember you…” He pulled his legs onto the bed. “Well it was more like a dream…All I can remember from the dream was something a mask, needles, and mirrors…And in my dream you died…” Sasuke looked at him strangely. “I don’t know.” He pulled his knees to his chest. “It’s been happening for a while…having memories that aren’t mine.” He looked back out the window. “That’s how I found this place.”

“Where were you before?” Sasuke asked stepping completely into the room. The boy’s eyes widened a little. “Suna, I was in Suna.”

‘A lie’ Sasuke would have asked why his clothes had blood on them but he knew he would get another lie. “What’s your name?” The boy hesitated for a moment.

“Kosuke”

“So, Kosuke, what else do you Remember?”

“I remember a lot. People I’ve seen before.” He paused. “Like Sakura-chan and Tsunade-baachan.”

‘He even calls them what Naruto calls them…’

“Uchiha-san.” A familiar voice came from the door. Turning around he spotted Tsunade-sama’s assistant Shizune.

“What?”

“Tsunade-sama would like to speak to you; she is in her office with Sakura-san.” He nodded and left after taking another look at the boy.

“So.” Sasuke stood near the door as Tsunade had a look of concentration on her face. “Did you learn anything?” She looked at the young boy in front of her. Sakura stood off to the side reading a document.

“He seems to know all of our names…”

“So he did talk to you.” She looked to Sakura who was still reading the document. “Anything else?”

“He said that Suna was the last village he visited.”

“What of his name?”

“Kosuke…but I think that’s a lie.”

“Hmm. Sakura.” The young kunoichi looked to her sensei. “I want you to travel to Suna and see if the boy was telling the truth.”

“Yes Hokage-sama.”

“As for you Sasuke, you’ll be taking care of little Kosuke.” The Uchiha glared at the woman. “Oh, don’t be like that. You’re not going to have a mission for about a month or so and this will give you something to do instead of glaring at innocent people.”

“No.” He said firmly. She frowned and sighed.

“Well…” She smirked. “I could give this assignment to Hyuuga, I mean he is better qualified…” ‘3, 2, 1…’

“Fine.” He left through the door.

“Works every time.”

(I would just like to say one thing right now. Right now my life is really into another story that I’m writing called “OutLaw” and “Gospel of Zion” They aren’t fanfics thy are originals. Now don’t get me wrong I love my fanfictions and I will continue these but don’t expect frequent updates. And if you interested in reading these, which I doubt, ask and I’ll email them to you.: p )

P.S. as for the name of the boy…it’s a random name I searched for. I think its from some anime…