TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Caught in the Fray by Soul Orchard

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ten years later

‘I can’t believe it’s been ten years…’ Sasuke looked up at the sky from his spot on the tree branch. He could clearly remember that night, the way Naruto looked so sad. He could remember the note that was left as well.

‘To anyone who cares

As much as I love this village and the people living in it…I can’t stay here any longer. The glares, the insults, and the pure hatred I could barely tolerate but…what happened that night…I just can’t anymore.

Besides it doesn’t matter that I’m leaving any way. It’s not like anyone will miss me, they told me them selves.

But for my departing words I want to thank Tsunade-baachan for everything. Kakashi and Iruka for believing in me when no one else was. To Sakura, my first crush, I want say good luck in getting Sasuke. And to Sasuke…there is a journal under my bed and I’m leaving it to you. Whether you read it or burn it is completely up to you.

I’m sorry for being such a burden on you all. So I’m leaving…don’t bother to look for me because you won’t find me.

Naruto’

Sasuke readjusted the Anbu mask that sat on his face and sighed. ‘I’m sorry…’

“Sasuke!” His attention snapped to the ground. There Sakura stood, hand full of roses. “What are you doing up there?” Sasuke jumped from the branch and landed next to the pink haired girl.

“Just watching the sky…” He said distantly.

“More like thinking of Naruto.” She said sadly remembering their teammate.

“He’s such a hypercritic…dragging me back here and then leaves himself…”

“Look what Lee got for me!” She said trying to lighten the mood. “Aren’t they beautiful?” She said referring to the roses. Sakura had grown up a lot since that day. She stopped flirting with Sasuke and started dating Lee.

“Hn.”

“Come walk with me?” Sasuke looked at her.

“Sure.” He took a step forward but stopped when he heard Sakura’s boyfriend’s voice calling to them.

“Sakura-chan!” Turning around they spotted Lee running toward them. He stopped in front of the pair. “Sakura-chan, Sasuke-kun Tsunade-hime wants to see you both.” Sakura looked at him confused.

“What would she want?”

“I don’t know, all I was told was to give you the message. I will see you both later.” He gave Sakura a kiss on the cheek before departing.

“Wait Lee where is she?” Sakura called to him.

“At the Hospital.” He called back to her before disappearing from sight.

Tsunade paced outside the door of room 312. One of her Anbu guards had discovered a person unconscious on the outskirts of Konoha. When she looked at who they had discovered she thought she was going crazy. But upon further inspection she saw that it wasn’t who she thought it was. There was still something about the boy that was troubling her. Sure her mind has been thinking a lot about her blond lately…but seeing him in different people was gong a bit too far. She stopped her pacing when she spotted her student as well as the Uchiha brat.

“What did you call us for?” Sakura asked walking up to her teacher.

“This morning a boy was discovered outside Konoha.”

“What does that have to do with us?” Sakura asked still confused. Tsunade took on a serious look.

“I want you to look at the boy and tell me what you see…” She stood aside to let the two enter the room. Sasuke jerked the door open and glared into the room. His eyes fell upon a boy sitting, back turned, and staring out the window. The boy was shorter then himself, from the looks of it he’d say the boy was six or seven. Jet black hair, like his own, that looked like messy bed hair. ‘okay so what’s the big deal?’ Sasuke’s thought died out when the boy looked over at him. He could hear Sakura gasp from beside him.

The boy had blue eyes…but not any blue eyes. He looked at him with Naruto’s eyes.

(Uh...sorry for the shortness of this chapter...well if you think of it as a continuation of the prologue, which it is, then its not so bad. Feel free to feed back about this chapter...i might rewrite it later but right now im lazy.)