TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Caught in the Fray by Soul Orchard

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Continued…

Neji Hyuuga was a patient man. He never acted out, never blamed anyone falsely, and never got enraged…but this. Tsunade’s eyes down cast, unable to look at the disgruntled man. Her office nearly destroyed, papers scattered everywhere, her desk broken in two, holes in various places on the wall. She however was not angry. She couldn’t be. In the middle of her office was Neji on his knees, his face red from anger and tears falling down his cheek.

Gripped in his hand tightly was the bloody head protector Tsunade had received earlier. She wanted to consol him. She herself knew the pain of losing the one you care for.

“I’m sorry Neji…” She rubbed her temple.

“What do they want?” Neji said curtly.

“They want the eyes of a main branch Hyuuga…the council has already refused.” Neji’s eyes narrowed and his fists clenched.

“Then allow me to gather a team to retrieve him…”

“We can send a team but you cannot…” Neji growled, glaring up at the blond woman.

“You won’t let me retrieve my own son…?”

-----------------------------------

Sun rays entered through the window and landed on Sasuke’s face. The uncomfortable sunlight caused Sasuke to stretch his legs. He stilled when he felt two legs entangled with his. Opening his eyes slightly he spotted a head of black hair resting on his chest. Sasuke sighed, unconsciously stroking Kosuke’s head. Looking over to his alarm clock he saw that it was already ten o’ clock.

Yawning he slowly slipped out of bed, leaving the Kosuke in the bed. Taking one more look at the boy Sasuke headed down stairs toward the kitchen. Groggily he searched the refrigerator looking for the orange juice. He then remembered that his new house guest had finished it.

“Do you normally let the boy sleep with you?” A deep voice came from the corner of the kitchen. Sasuke’s body stiffened. Turning sharply he spotted Gaara sitting on the counter in boxers and a t-shirt with a carton of milk in his hands.

“Do you normally drink another person’s milk straight from the carton…?” Sasuke said lowly. Gaara shrugged and gulped down the rest of the milk, tossing it in the trash.

This is the Kazekage…?

A sudden poof of smoke erupted in the middle of the kitchen. Both men looked at it like it was the most common thing in the world. Out of the smoke stood Kakashi. Sasuke quirked an eyebrow. Kakashi sported his jounin vest and head protector over his sharingan eye.

“I thought…” Sasuke started but was cut off when Kakashi started talking.

“Sasuke, you’ve been requested for a mission.” Kakashi said with no emotion.

“Tsunade-sama said I didn’t have missions for the next couple of month’s…”

“This is a special request by Hiashi-san…it seems one of the young Hyuuga have been taken by Akatsuki…” Sasuke’s eyes widened before they narrowed. “There’s no way in telling that Itachi was involved…”

“I’ll be ready in five.” Sasuke said while heading toward the stairs, leaving Kakashi alone with Gaara.

“I suppose you have no problem with watching little Kosuke-kun?” Kakashi looked at Gaara. Gaara blinked before jumping off the counter and disappeared into the large mansion.

--------------------------------------------

A low groan escaped from a small body tied to a tree. His clothes slightly bloody and ripped. A load sigh resonated through the darkness of the forest. “What the hell were you thinking Zetsue? Naruto-sama is going to be pissed.” A low feminine voice sounded worried.

“Don’t worry Izumi…” Came a nonchalant smooth voice. Naruto-sama will never find out…I just need to do this.” The male of the two walked over to the boy tied up to the tree. Putting his hand on the boys chin he lifted his face and gazed into the milky white eyes. “They’re just so beautiful; I can’t wait to posses them.”

“And what, pray tell, makes you think they’ll just surrender them that quickly?”

“Trust me; I always get what I want.” He grinned.

(I had the second part of the last chapter written down for some time now…I had just forgot. Um…sorry.)