TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Caught in the Fray by Soul Orchard

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Caught in the Fray

Memories

July 4

Sasuke…is a strange person…One moment it seems like he likes me and the next we’re at each others throats. Like today, there was a celebration to announce Hinata as the new head of the Hyuuga clan. As we prepared for the celebration I was partnered with Sasuke. We had to go buy some supplies for the party at the Hyuuga compound. It was a simple task, just go to the market and pick up some-

“Uh…Sasuke-san?” Sasuke looked up from the journal that had belonged to Naruto, looking toward the door he spotted Kosuke looking down at the floor with his hands behind is back.

“Yes, Kosuke?”

“I…I got lost again.” His face brightened a little. “Can you tell me how to get to my room again?”

‘Naruto could never find his way through the mansion either…” An image of Naruto’s face appeared when the Uchiha had found him wondering the halls aimlessly. “I’ll show you.” He walked past the boy and into the dark hall. Kosuke followed alongside the Uchiha.

“Thank you…for letting me stay with you.” Kosuke squeaked out.

“Hn.” Was the Uchiha’s response. Kosuke’s eyes wondered the halls. The Uchiha mansion seemed so dark and gloomy, the thunder storm out side didn’t help the matter either. He moved closer to the Uchiha as the walked. A flash of lightning and the loud boom of thunder caused the young boy to jerk. Kosuke subconsciously grabbed Sasuke’s hand tightly.

Sasuke sighed as he made a left and stopped at the front of a door. The door creaked as it opened. Flipping the light switch he released himself from the boys grip. “This is where you’re staying for the night. Tomorrow I’ll get one of the rooms closer to mine prepared.”

“Okay…” He said quietly looking suspiciously at the room before slowly entering.

“You know where my room is if you need me.” With that said he backed up. “And tomorrow we’re going shopping for your clothes.” He said as he made his way back to his room. Flopping ungracefully back into his seat at the desk he picked up the journal.

It was a simple task, just go to the market and pick up some scissors, paper ornaments, and some other items, I would know but Sasuke-teme wont let me see the list. The day went by pretty fast and we ended up at the general store for the scissors. By that time I was really angry at him for ignoring me most of the day. I decided hat I could get the item without his help I rushed through the store.

“Slow down dobe.” I heard him call out to me. Ignoring him I ran down the isle. Just when I spotted the scissors I slipped on something. Apparently someone had mopped the isle and forgot to leave a wet floor sight. Well any way I collided with the scissor rack. “Naruto!”

“Ow…” It really hurt. I looked at the source of the pain, my palm. I had a pair of scissors imbedded in my palm. I wasn’t deep in there but enough for the scissors to stick in.

“Damn it, dobe.” He kneeled down next to me and took my wrist. Slowly he removed the scissors, allowing the blood to flow.

“Ow…”

“See what happens when you don’t listen.”

“Shut up!” I took my wrist from him. “Damn.”

“Hold on.” He reached into one of his pockets and produced a small bottle of clear liquid. He took my wrist again. “This might hurt.” He poured it on the cut.

“Ow…Sasuke, ouch.”

“Stop being a baby.” He pulled out a bandage from his other pocket and wrapped my hand.

“Were you expecting this?” I asked looking at the bandage.

“Kind of…Come on” He helped me up.

A loud crack of thunder caused Sasuke to jump in his seat. ‘Guess that means time for bed.’ He glanced at the clock near his bed, 11:30. Closing the journal he returned it to the drawer of his desk and climbed into his bed.

Light poured into the room and hit Sasuke on the face. He moved a bit and found it a bit hard. There was a weight on his chest. Someone’s hair tickled his chin. Not to mention a leg was tangled with his. Opening his eyes he looked around and spotted someone laying on him. ‘Kosuke…’

Kosuke shifted a bit and mumbled something. The sun, now fully glaring at Sasuke through the window he sighed. “Kosuke.” He whispered.

“Mmm” He nuzzled further into the Uchiha’s chest.

‘Damn it.’ Sasuke shook him a little. “Kosuke.”

“Five more minutes Sasuke-teme…” Sasuke suddenly sat up, ignoring the weight on his chest. Kosuke landed in-between the Uchiha’s legs, his own legs on either side of the Uchiha’s waist.

“What?” Sasuke looked at the boy wide eyed. He could have sworn…

“Sasuke?” Kosuke looked up at the Uchiha with half lidded eyes.

“Hm?” Sasuke rubbed his eyes, trying to wake himself up. “What are you doing in here?”

“Huh? Oh!” He scrambled to his feet of the bed. “Sorry Sasuke-san. That room was really creepy…I kept hearing noises.” Sighing sasuke laid back in bed and glanced at the clock 7:30

(Alright here is the next chapter, expect an update tomorrow.”

And to Shadow_Dagger Who wanted the summery to my stories.

Gospel of Zion: After a devostating war, the remaining human, few in numbers, now prepare for the worst as a figure from their past reveals himself bringing upon another war.

Not good at summeries really :(

*Sigh* mainly the reason I didnt do really well at Fictionpress. But Oh well til' tomorrow.