TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


It's All Your Fault! by Masked

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Welcome back to my Story. After getting some nice reviews for my Naruto Solo... I hope I can keep it up with my Yaoi...
*Disclaimers: I own absolutely nothing that deals with Naruto or Studio Pierrot of Japan or VIZ Media and ShoPro Entertainment that may be involved in this fic!

Now for regular stuff...
*Warning: This part of the chapter will deal with Yaoi (malexmale) between Lee and Naruto (who would've thought).
*Note: I may do a slight retelling of how the previous chapter (or part of chapter) ended so... um... just wanted to let you know... @_@;;

*Also, here's a key:
Thoughts OR Voices in Dreams OR Naruto talking to the Kyuubi
Flashback OR Dreams
Kyuubi's Voice
-Passage of Time OR Change in Place-
Naruto's feet pounded into an angled tiled roof after he launched himself from his apartment across the road, with his military vest and forehead protector in his hands; he fell into a squat so he could cushion the landing from his forceful launch. He felt his feet starting to slip, so he focused a small bit of chakra to the bottom of his feet, preventing him from falling off. He slipped the green military vest on and hurriedly tied the forehead protector to his left thigh, the protector facing out. He stood up and looked along the northern horizon; he saw a faint tree line form right along the horizon of what Naruto could see.

"Naruto-kun, hurry up!" Naruto heard a familiar feminine voice shout at him. Naruto looked away to see a tall, slim pink haired girl, standing on a nearby roof, with a look of annoyance on her face. "Kakashi-sensei told me to go find you since you didn't appear." Naruto smirked slightly before running to the western edge of the tiled roof, and catapulted himself to the nearby roof on which the girl stood.

"Hey Sakura-chan." Naruto greeted as he slowly stood up from his landing position. He immediately brought his left hand behind his head, and put on his familiar childish grin, with his eyes shut. Naruto felt an odd vibe coming from Sakura, as she restrained chewing his ass out for not appearing. Naruto opened one of his eyes, and saw Sakura working on controlling her anger. 'Well, I see she's working on her anger,' Naruto thought happily.

"As I said before," Sakura said, with an easy-to-find snarl in her voice, "Kakashi-sensei sent me out to get you. You missed the first-third of practice, and an angry Lee-kun was forced to sit out because his idiotic blond partner didn't appear." Sakura let out a huff of coiled energy, dispelling some of her anger. "And, just so I know, since I figure Kakashi-sensei is going to play "Twenty Questions" with you, what were you doing that made you late?"

Naruto gulped at this question, feeling a hiss coming from the Kyuubi. Naruto shut his eyes, as if he were conjuring some odd excuse, quickly opened his mind to the Kyuubi. 'You can't tell her about my heats, or about what I forced upon you.' she hissed harshly. 'Fine, but what should I tell her?' Naruto asked Kyuubi. 'I got my leg stuck between my bed and the wall?' He opened one of his eyes for a second, and saw Sakura glaring daggers at him.

Kyuubi thought this over, 'You could say you woke up late.' 'And she'll believe that as long as it takes her to walk up to me,' Naruto snapped back, shutting his eye. 'I have to tell her about the mating thing, since I don't think I'm going to be exactly... full of energy, with the amount I'm going to be using.' 'NO!' the kitsune snarled, 'Or I'll have to make tonight for you a living hell.' 'It's not like I'm not going to be unable to tell Kakashi-sensei, Naruto stated. 'And I'm sure that once I'm done with the first week with him, he's bound to tell everyone who he has to train that he has sex with me. So whatever you do isn't going to be worth it.'

"So?" Sakura snapped at Naruto. Naruto inwardly sighed, as Kyuubi let out a small growl before shrouding over the connection with Naruto, releasing one last wave of heat over Naruto's body. Naruto opened his eyes, seeing Sakura still glaring at him. He took a deep breath trying to control his body temperature, and an unneeded erection that was starting to form in his pants.

"What I'm about to tell you deals with the Kyuubi and I, and isn't to be told to anyone," Naruto stated, "Got it?" Sakura didn't flinch for a second. Naruto let out a sigh, glad that he got a weird threatening deal out of his system.

"Well, the Kyuubi got me up this morning, and told me about her mating season," Naruto started, "and how it will affect me. She said that for four out of twelve months, I am going to have to go around every other week looking for mates for her.. er... me to mate with. And well, since she thought I didn't believe her she made me go through around an hour-and-a-half of-"

"Okay Naruto-kun!" Sakura shouted. "I get what your talking about!" Naruto shut his mouth quickly. "The Kyuubi gave you a taste of what it was going to be like if you didn't find her... um... you a mate. But did she specify if it had to be a male mate or a female mate."

"Male," Naruto said dully, "And if you tell anyone this, what I did to Mizuki-sensei will easily be forced onto you. I don't need my personal problems darting around Konoha!" Naruto shoved his hands in his pockets, and walked by Sakura, hopping off to another roof. After Sakura picked up her shattered plans of easily changing what Naruto told her into a tale about Naruto having sex with some random girl he helped, she followed after Naruto.

"Naruto-kun," Sakura called out, just as they made it to the river, that separated them from the south district, only to be reached by either launching ones self from one bank to the other, or finding the bridge. Naruto hopped down from the top of the building landing on the grassy edge of the land, Sakura following suit. Naruto ignored Sakura and started walking south, following the river in search of the bridge.

"Naruto-dono!" Sakura shouted, grabbing Naruto's shoulder. Naruto's hand immediately went for his kunai in his kunai pocket. Sakura's grasp on Naruto's shoulder was lost when Naruto spun around, holding the kunai inches from Sakura's throat. He had an angry glint in his eyes, and was prepared to shut up Sakura in any way he could. He saw Sakura tremble in fear and saw her gulp; Naruto loosened his grasp on the kunai, allowing it to point down.

"What the fuck do you want to know from me!?!" Naruto forcefully questioned a trembling Sakura. He dropped his arm holding the kunai, and put it away in his leg holster; Naruto's eyes softened slightly, but still were in a hard glare, "Well?" He saw Sakura gulp once more, before getting part of her composure back.

"Naruto-kun," Sakura started, "How are you going to handle having sex with some guy you may not know? I mean, the person could easily rape you, if you aren't careful." Naruto put that to thought, 'How am I going to get a guy? I know I'm not going to go into some weird gay bar, get illegally drunk and take some guy home and sex him. I guess I should try some of the guys I do know; maybe one of them will be willing to help me with this.'

"Sakura-chan, I'm sure I'm going to be okay, since I will have sex with someone I already know." Naruto stated. "I don't know how I'll be able to convince them, but I am sure that I will be able to convince one of them. And anyway, I have two days to work on one of them." Naruto put his left hand behind his head, before smiling with a small laugh. He saw Sakura's spirit apparently soar when she heard this because she had a smile on her face. Naruto slightly laughed again, dropping his hand, before turning around and started walking off, with a cheerful Sakura following.

-Ten minutes later, Konoha's Training Grounds-

"I see that Sakura-chan found you and brought you here in one solid piece," Kakashi stated, looking at Naruto's expression change. "I guess Sakura didn't tell you that I did give her the right to attack you if she felt like it. Though, I did have the feeling she would have, since she is too kind and wouldn't have tried messing around with the Best Chunnin in her class."

Sakura blushed behind Naruto's back, before seeing him whip around to glare at her incredulously. She ignored Naruto's glare and walked over to her fellow kunoichi, Ino, Tenten and Hinata. Naruto turned to his right, seeing most of the other male Chunnin aimlessly talking. He saw Lee sitting on a large boulder, stretching his legs by forcing them behind his head. Kakashi clapped his hand twice, and all of the Chunnin gathered in front of Kakashi.

"You will be continuing simple defensive blocks, and offensive counterattacks with your partners. You will not stop for any circumstance, unless broken bones, understood," Kakashi stated. Everyone responded "Yes, Kakashi-sensei!" before going off with their partners to various areas around the Training Grounds. Lee and Naruto were the only two that didn't disperse.

"Um... where should we go?" Naruto asked, just after Kakashi teleported to go see Hinata and Chouji start practicing. Lee threw a glare at Naruto, before turning away from Naruto and started stomping of to the southeastern area of the Training Grounds, where it is the driest and the hottest part of the grounds. Naruto followed Lee a pace or two behind Lee.

"You could say sorry and give me an explanation about why you didn't appear for the first-third of practice," Lee quiped Naruto, before spinning around, still containing the glare. Naruto opened his mouth to speak, when an uncomfortable wave of heat exploded from the inside of his body, forcing the semi-erect member in Naruto's pants to start growing. He took a deep breath of air, trying to control his erection, but it did very little to help Naruto. Naruto felt his mind jar as Lee started scanning a hot (literally) Naruto; Naruto hoped his hard-on wasn't as obvious.

"Okay, I'll tell you, but you must promise that you won't tell anyone," Naruto said, forcing a promise onto Lee. Lee nodded before Naruto continued, "Okay, the Kyuubi got me up this morning and told me that she was going to be going into her... my first mating season. She said that I was to find some guy I knew and have sex with him during one of her heats she has during her mating season. And to make sure I understood her well, she sorta forced me into... you know... for about an hour-and-a-half."

Lee stood there, with an odd, sickened look on his face for a few seconds before he took a deep breath and the green tinge to his face went away, "Naruto-kun, is this true?" Naruto seemed puzzled at Lee's question, but unknowingly nodded. "Naruto-kun. You could have let me know this. I would have easily helped a friend in need, even if it did mean getting sexual with him." With that, Lee walked up to a stunned and puzzled Naruto, and kissed him on the lips.

Naruto's first reaction was to pull away, but this would be his only chance to possibly get Lee to mate with him. He felt Lee's strong arms come from behind Naruto and force Naruto closer to him. Naruto pulled his head away, to get some air, since this was his first purposeful kiss (he had pecked Hinata on the cheek multiple times), but as soon as he did, Lee forced Naruto's head forward and continued kissing Naruto, now involving his tongue. Heat poured from Naruto's body, surging down to Naruto's pulsating member that was still too far away from Lee's body. Naruto was amazed how wonderful he felt making out with a guy, playing with his friend's tongue with his own.

Naruto wrapped his arm's around Lee and pulled Lee forward somewhat roughly, causing Lee to topple on top of Naruto. Lee brought his right hand up to Naruto's head, and forced Naruto to stay with the kiss as he felt Lee's left-hand snake slowly down Naruto's heated body. Soon he felt the hem of his shirt pulled away from him, and he felt Lee's left-hand snake up Naruto's back, feeling Lee's cool hand against Naruto's warm back. Naruto jumped forward, trying to avoid landing on the hand, but in accomplishing that, Naruto's clothed hard-on rubbed against Lee's groin, forcing a powerful moan from Lee.

Lee pulled out of the kiss, leaving a dangling line of saliva for a second before it disconnected, "I see someone is ready for some fun." Lee sat down on Naruto's lower thighs, forcing Naruto to lose the ability to lift his legs, and putting his groin at a ninety-degree angle with Naruto's. Lee leaned forward, and moved his left hand to the front of Naruto's shirt and started playing with one of Naruto's nipples; Lee's right hand started pulling up Naruto's shirt. More heat poured from Naruto's body as he felt his shirt and vest being sneakily removed; Naruto obliged, and within a few seconds, Naruto was laying there, with clothes only from his waist down.

Lee shifted his body lower, and started sucking and nibbling on one of Naruto's stiff nipples, while he let his hands slip down to the waistband of Naruto's pants. Naruto grabbed Lee's military vest and removed it by Lee's allowance, leaving Lee in his green pants and shirt. Lee then gave one massive suck against Naruto's right nipple, forcing Naruto to emit a powerful groan. Lee's hands were able to expertly unbutton Naruto's pants, and they started removing them from Naruto.

Lee's kisses started stringing down the center of Naruto's body as he removed Naruto's pants. Lee removed Naruto's toeless shoes as he removed the pants, soon leaving the best Chunnin in only his boxers, and with Lee staring at the obvious tent. Lee bent forward, and started lightly sucking on Naruto's head through the cotton of the boxers, picking up small traces of Naruto's precum. Lee then stuck his left hand up the right leg opening of the boxers, and started lightly fondling Naruto's nuts, driving Naruto crazy.

"Just... remove... the damn... boxers...," Naruto panted, before Lee gave a good suck on Naruto's head forcing a moan from him. Lee onliged to Naruto's request and tugged down the black boxers, allowing Naruto's manhood to spring forth. As soon as Naruto's boxers were completely removed, Lee returned to his light sucking on Naruto's cock. Naruto moaned as Lee's tongue swirled around Naruto's mushroom head, licking at his slit that gave of small drips of precum. After a few good sucks, Lee started doing the usual sucking, while fondling with Naruto's balls. Naruto started lightly bucking into Lee's mouth, trying to get Lee to suck more.

Naruto felt himself starting to sweat as he felt the usual coil of energy form, making him buck more violently and erratically. Lee's sucking seemingly could always find the rate at which Naruto was bucking at, and Lee's fondling became more and more into pulling Naruto's rocks. Naruto's cock continued leaking precum into Lee's mouth, and Lee continued sucking it up.

Lee started speeding up more, making Naruto rigid, as he felt his orgasm approaching, and at an astonishing rate. The coil continued coiling as much as it could as fast as it could, and Naruto's bucking started becoming less apparent, since he was charging energy for his orgasm. More sweat poured from the teen's body as he got his first-ever blowjob, or doing any sexual act with a guy for that matter.

"Lee... I'm... I'm going... to... TO CUM SOON!" Naruto panted, until he started feeling his orgasm. He screamed in pleasure as he grabbed the back of Lee's head, and started face fucking Lee. His jets of cum landed in Lee's throat, and Lee continued sucking Naruto off as he came. More and more cum came, and Naruto's bucking started weakening. The cum started landing on Lee's palette, and he started enjoying the taste of Naruto. Lee continued sucking Naruto of as his orgasm started closing. Naruto started moaning as Lee continued sucking Lee.

Within a few minutes after Naruto's finished first orgasm, Lee brought Naruto off to a second one, this time, Lee got to taste all of Naruto's sweet, yet salty, cum. More of Naruto's jiss came this time, and it almost started making Lee gag. Naruto tried cutting off his orgasm, but with his dick in Lee's mouth, he couldn't ignore the amount of attention his dick was receiving. Sweat and heat poured from Naruto in copious amounts, as Naruto's second orgasm came to a stop.

Lee released the softening member, and climbed up Naruto, laying a light kiss on Naruto's lips. Naruto's eyes opened, still slightly foggy, and wrapped around Lee's neck. They stayed with the kiss for a minute, before Naruto released Lee's neck.

Lee slipped his head down next to Naruto's, and put his lips near Naruto's ear, "Would it be okay if you relieved by erection?" Naruto giggled at Lee's question, as he gave a slight nod. Naruto allowed Lee to shift further upward, and soon Naruto was faced with Lee's pants, with an obvious tent in them. Naruto grabbed the snap on Lee's pants and unsnapped it; he then pulled the pants down and off of Lee, leaving him in his pair of cotton white briefs.

"I can't believe a muscular man still wears these," Naruto sneered, as he flipped them over, making Naruto the uke and Lee the new seme. Naruto took Lee's throbbing clothed erection into his hand, and started jacking the shaft off. Lee groaned as heat emitted from his body; his body was soon covered in a thin sheet of sweat, empowered by Lee's musk.

Naruto took the clothed erection into his mouth, and noticed something different about Lee's. His wasn't like Naruto's, which had this big mushroom for a head; his head was basically non existent to Naruto. Naruto immediately removed Lee's boxers to see his large dick spring forward. Lee examined it, and soon found the slit. He put his finger there, and to his utmost amazment, the slit amazingly split apart to a certain length, revealing what seemed to be Lee's shiny, precum coated head.

"You never got circumcised?" Naruto asked. Apparently Lee was in lala-land, so Naruto released Lee's member, to bring him back. Lee groaned something along the lines of sure, feeling desperate for Naruto's touch. Naruto, satisfied with his answer, pulled back the two flaps of skin, and lightly licked Lee's head. Lee bucked forward and moaned with massive excitement.

"That... that is... my... protective... coating...," Lee panted, seemingly unable to make actual sentences. "If... if you... lick... it... off,... I will... be... in... incred... ible... joy..." Naruto, listening to what Lee told him, started licking off the protective covering, on Lee's extremely sensitive glands. Lee screamed with passionate joy, as he bucked his hips forward each time a small bit of it was removed. Soon, Naruto had removed the covering, and was sucking on all of Lee's sensitive glands, bring Lee of into a massive orgasm.

Lee screamed with joy and forcefully bucked into Naruto's throat, without pulling back, and launched jet after jet of Lee's juice. Naruto nearly choked, and pulled back almost all the way, but leaving Lee's head in his mouth. Cum poured onto Naruto's tongue and he felt incredible for two reasons: 1) He is tasting some other man's cum, and 2) He has experience three orgasms in the pass six hours. Soon, Lee's orgasm faded, and Naruto released Lee's softened member.

Naruto turned his head to the right as he heard some bushes nearby rustle. Naruto immediately stood up, his member currently semi-erect and facing the direction of the bush. Having some sense, he grabbed his boxers and slipped them on, as Lee started leaving his afterglow state.

"Slip on your briefs, and gather our clothes up," Naruto growled at a tired Lee, "I'm going to go check on something." Naruto ran full speed, in his boxers, at the bush. He jumped over the bush, forced his eyes shut, and kicked whatever was hiding behind the bush. Naruto heard a loud "Oof!" before he deciding opening his eyes. What he saw enraged him so much: Jiraya, was sitting there with his notepad nearby, and his own erection in his hand.

"Sukebe, Ero-sennin!" Naruto screamed, aiming one kick to a recovering Jiraya's groin. Jiraya screamed bloody murder as Naruto's foot connected with Jiraya's testicles. Jiraya keeled over, trying to protect his groin in anyway possible from Naruto's onslaught of kicks and punches, that landed on the Jounin's back.

"How fucking dare you use what I and Lee were doing in private as one of your fucking novel plots!" Naruto screamed, after he became tired with his attack. The battered Jounin, with throbbing nuts, slowly fell back onto his butt, staring at the furious Chunin. Lee peaked in the bush, screamed something incomprehensible, and was about to jump Jiraya, before Naruto held Lee back.

"If you don't want an angry Taijutsu Master on you, you better burn those notes right now!" Naruto threatened, using Lee's anger as something he could use worthily. Jiraya scowled, but tore up all of the papers he had there, and ground them into the dirt he was sitting in. Lee's anger calmed, and Naruto released Lee's wrist. Lee slipped out of the bush and gave Naruto his clothes. Naruto slipped on his clothes in front of the Sennin, before casting a glare full of daggers at him.

"Why are you out here?" Naruto questioned, anger still welling inside of him. Jiraya looked around him, before sighing.

"Kakashi told me to come out here to check on you two to make sure you guys didn't kill each other," Jiraya said blandly. Naruto glared at him. "And when I did, I saw Lee giving you a job, so I started doing what a normal perverted writer would do, start taking notes to use in a future novel." Naruto released his glare, but still let out a weak growl.

"Well, when you go report back to Kakashi-sensei, you will tell him nothing about this, okay?" Naruto stated, "Just because Lee and I gave each other a blowjob, doesn't mean you need to go spread it around Konoha with your big ass mouth." Jiraya felt awkward, so he stood up, and patted any dirt off of him, before grunting his yes. He then quickly teleported away. Naruto smirked, before he came out of the bush.

"We best get practicing!" Lee said, returning to his usual self. Naruto got into his defense position, as Lee started launching a string of kicks and punches.
------------------------------------------------
Well, that was so weird to type up for me. And I'm probably going to type up Part 2 of Chapter II sometime later this week. And yes, expect some more Yaoi. I can't give you a sneak peek until later, so this is Masked signing out.

Please submit a review with a rating. I need to know where I need to improve, and where I should loosen up a little.