TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


It's All Your Fault! by Masked

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclamer: I own absolutely nothing that deals with Naruto or Studio Pierrot of Japan or VIZ Media and ShoPro Entertainment that may be involved in this fic!

Now for regular stuff...
Warning: This chapter will be my one-shot dealing with a solo run with Naruto. If I feel the need to add some more I will.
Also, here's a key:
Thoughts OR Voices in Dreams OR Naruto talking to the Kyuubi
Flashback OR Dreams
Kyuubi's Voice
-Passage of Time OR Change in Place-
Naruto moaned as he forced his eyes shut, trying to allow his eyes some time to adjust to the bright morning sunlight that came through the window. He rolled over onto his left side and opened his eyes slowly, allowing some slow adjusting to the light. 'Why must it be morning already?' Naruto asked himself. He rolled back onto his back, his eyes finally getting use to the light.

Naruto sat up slowly, trying to get out of bed, but he felt an intense clawing pain in the pit of his stomach, forcing him to fall back. 'What the hell was that for, Kyuubi?' Naruto groaned inwardly as he rubbed his stomach lightly, trying to allieviate the pain, his eyes shut tightly in pain.

'I need to tell you something that is important, dealing with tomorrow,' the kitsune spoke to Naruto, adding another twinge of pain below Naruto's stomach to add the urgency.

'Fine,' Naruto said as he felt the pain in his stomach loosen up. 'What the hell do you want to tell me that deals with my fucking birthday!?!' Naruto felt an odd growl come from the kitsune as he tried focusing on her.

'Well, now that your turning sixteen,' Kyuubi started, trying to find the proper words, 'My mating season will intermesh with your body and hormones and-'

'What the hell does that mean!?!' Naruto shouted inwardly at Kyuubi, almost shouting for real. 'What the heck do I have to fucking do for you!?!' Naruto was completely enraged that he, now that he was soon-to-be sixteen, would have to find mates for the idiotic kitsune to mate with, through his body.

'Well, you need to find me a mate, by sunset of my first heat, Kyuubi stated, letting out a low growl. Naruto opened his eyes, staring at the ceiling of his apartment room. 'But how does this deal with my birthday?' Naruto thought to himself.

Then as if the ceiling came crashing down on him, Naruto was struck with the answer, 'No way! Naruto shouted at Kyuubi. I am not going to go look for a mate for you on my fucking sixteenth birthday!!! And what do you mean by your first heat?' Naruto questioned, anger still raging within his body at the kitsune's request.

'Well, Naruto, you have to find me a mate, or your going to end up humping the first guy you run into in public,' Kyuubi growled, keeping her composure barely. 'As for my heats, I usually am in mating season for four months out of twelve months,' Naruto sighed at this part. 'But I go into heats every other week during the four month period,' the kitsune finished, freaking Naruto out more than before, but not making him any more angrier.

'So what your saying is that I gotta get some guy, and have sex with him every time you desire for four months?' Naruto inquired. 'Hopefully I can just get one guy and be happy with him for the four months,' Naruto thought to himself. His eyes bugged out at this thought, and he was about to scream, but Kyuubi started talking.

'Yes, but this desire will only come during the night, while I am in one of my heats,' Kyuubi answered, 'but out of that, you can do whatever you feel with the mate.' Naruto swallowed back the scream and let out a small sigh. 'Thank god I only have to mate at night,' Naruto thought to himself, 'but what does the kitsune mean by, 'I can do whatever I feel with the mate out of that.'

He was about to ask, but he felt an incredible stretching in his boxers. 'I'll ask her later,' Naruto thought to himself, pushing Kyuubi's thoughts to the back of his mind 'All of this sex talk sure gave me wood.' Naruto threw his gray blanket off of him, revealing what that night's night clothes were: a large black T-shirt, and a pair of orange pajama shorts.

The bulge was obvious as he looked down at the shorts. He felt an incredible heat overcome his body, and he immediately removed the black T-shirt, revealing his strong tanned chest and abs. As if he knew what to do, Naruto grabbed one of his stiff nipples, and started gently playing with it. Naruto exhaled a moan as he felt another wave of heat flow over his body. Soon, the tent in his shorts was pulling away from Naruto so much, it started giving Naruto a wedgie.(Me: XD)

Naruto snaked his hands down to the tightening waist line of his shorts, and his hands quickly unbuttoned the top, relieving some of the stress. He slowly pulled his shorts off of his body, leaving the thick cotton boxers on his body. He then opened his legs and started playing with his clothed member as if it were some form of joystick. Naruto let out another moan as a hard-to-find, wet spot started forming on his boxers.

Naruto's body temperature continued to rise as another heat wave flew over his body. Naruto changed his tact with his clothed erection, and started slowly jacking off through his boxers. Naruto's eyes shut as he moaned with every other tug. He slowly started falling back, his head landing on the pillow. Naruto started slowly speeding up, but started feeling his member getting cloth-burned by the friction. He then immediately removed the black boxers, throwing them with his shirt and shorts, leaving Naruto in his birthday suit. (Me: :P")

Naruto had a slightly obvious tan line that started at his hips, and continued down to about half way down his thighs. Naruto the lightly grabbed the mushroom head of his member, and started playing with it. Pre-cum started dripping more often from the head, as Naruto threw his head back and moaned at the wonderful sensation his hands sent through his body. Naruto then grabbed his shaft and started jacking off slowly. Naruto started lightly bucking into his hand as he moaned in a pace with his own torment.

Naruto slowly started increasing his pace of him stroking his throbbing member, his bucking becoming more obvious, and his moans becoming louder. The bed started banging against the wall that was shared with the bathroom, and Naruto started feeling his body being covered in sweat. Naruto continued quickening his pace, his bucking becoming stronger, his moans started becoming less noisier, but more of impressive exhalations of oxygen, the bed getting louder as it slammed into the wall with each buck, and his body soon was covered in a thin layer of shiny sweat. (Me: o_o)

Naruto felt heat and pleasure rush down his body, concentrating in his groin. Naruto used his other hand to start playing with his balls, increasing the amount of pleasure his body was going through. Naruto started feeling energy and power start coiling inside the area right below his prostate as he continued his pleasuring torment. His bucking started dying down as Naruto started speeding up more with his jacking off. Naruto's breath soon became hitched and, whenever Naruto did open his eyes, his vision became more and more foggy; all he could hear was his hitched breath and the constant thudding of the bed against the wall.

More and more energy coiled below his prostate, as he made his way toward completion. Naruto abandoned his balls, and grabbed the slowing right hand down, and started jacking off with both hands at an increasingly fast pace. Naruto seemed almost desperate to climax, but apparently, the coil that was forming inside of him, wouldn't snap and let him release. The sweat continued pouring out of his pores as he continued his fast stroking. (Me: O_O *drools*)

Slowly he started feeling his high approaching, one that Naruto felt desperately needing to release. Slowly his moaning returned and his hips started bucking with each quickening stroke. Soon, both hands were going at jackhammer speed, trying to bring Naruto off quicker. Naruto's bed continued bashing into the wall; the coil of energy in Naruto continued coiling, but the coiling was becoming harder to do.

Sweat continued pouring profusely from Naruto's body, as the never to reach high was still not in range for him. Pre-cum started flowing from Naruto's dick, covering the head and dripped down the shaft, providing lubrication for Naruto to use to increase is pace. Soon, Naruto noticed that his hearing started leaving him, and that he started feeling the coil unwind in him.

Naruto screamed and bucked his hip so wildly, launching the first jet of semen all over Naruto's neck and chest. He continued jacking off, jet after jet of his sperm launched from Naruto's pulsating member, landing all over Naruto's chest and stomach and all over Naruto's bed. Even as Naruto's orgasm started to close, Naruto seemingly couldn't stop his jacking off and soon brought himself to a semi-orgasm, launching more of his semen from his body.

Soon, after jacking himself off to nearly another orgasm, Naruto released his dick. letting it snap against his stomach. The bed stopped banging against the wall, and Naruto's hearing and vision started returning to him. He looked down his body, seeing a few streaks of his white cum laying on his chest and stomach, and his member was easily covered in anything that couldn't have jetted off. Naruto looked at his hand, seeing a small bit of his own juice sitting in the space between his thumb and the remainder of his hand. He brought it to his mouth and took that part of his hand in, sucking it off of his hand.

Naruto noted the sweet, yet salty texture of his semen that he sucked off. Soon, after being sure it was clean, he removed it from his mouth and sat up, allowing his white cum to slide down his body. He got out of his bed, and left the room, heading for the bathroom, to take a shower, noticing how tired he was. He entered the bathroom, and headed for the shower.

He turned the handle to hot, and switched the lever to change it to shower. He then climbed in, just as the heated water came from the shower head. Naruto stood facing the shower head, allowing the water to take away the semen he had just orgasmed from his body. Soon, he grabbed the small bar of red soap and started massaging his body with it, trying to avoid as much as possible his member. After he soaped up his arms and legs, he started soaping his chest, moaning every time he crossed over one of his nipples, that were slowly becoming harder.

Naruto felt the heat surge downward, going to his groin. He dropped the soap, and started massaging his pert nipples with his soapped hands. He tilted his head back and moaned in pleasure as he had his hands do their work. Slowly, one of the hands snaked down to Naruto's erecting member and started slowly jacking off, Naruto starting to feel the same sensation he did earlier.

Naruto, as if he was an expert, dropped his free left hand down to his ass, and slowly intruded his hole with his index finger. Naruto moaned as he started bucking his hips, as his jacking and finger-fucking alternated. Naruto's speed in his jacking increased as Naruto worked on inserting his middle finger.

Soon, Naruto had his index and middle finger, pumping his ass, as Naruto's jacking continued speeding up slowly. Amazingly, the coiling happened quicker, as if he was more use to it happening. Naruto's bucking continued at a regular pace, but more and more precum flowed from his slit, and slipped down his body, mixing with the water that clung to his body. His groans continued getting louder and louder as pleasure racked his body.

Naruto noticed the coil that formed inside of him didn't seem to slow when it did the first time, but continue to slowly grow. Naruto started working on fitting his ring finger into his ass, as his jacking pace started increasing to the speed it was with both hands. Sweat started pouring from Naruto's body, mixing with the water and soap on his body. Naruto's jacking was lubricated by both the precum and by his sweaty palms, forcing moans louder than before from his throat.

He fitted his third finger in, as he started feeling his high quickly approaching. He started finger fucking his hole as quickly as he could, trying to send more pleasure to his body. His jacking off started slowing down as the coil in him started slowly unwinding. Naruto screamed in pleasure and bucked his hips, pulling away from his three fingers, launching his first spurt, that landed on the wall. Naruto continued jacking, releasing spurt after spurt of his jiss. Most of it landed on the wall of the shower, but some of it landed on Naruto's chest.

Naruto released his limp member, and finished showering quickly. He stumbled out of the shower, grabbing his orange towel from the towel rack, and started drying himself off, ignoring his, again, erecting member as he dried off his inner thighs. His energy had immensely dropped due to all of his cum he had released. He wrapped his towel around his waist, out of nature, and walked slowly off to his room.

Once in his room, he pulled the blind down, so he could drop the towel. He then changed into what he usually wears as a Chunin off duty: A black T-shirt and orange pants. He removed his bedding and shoved it in his laundry basket before he grabbed some fresh bedding from the hall way closet. He remade his bed quickly and sat down on it. When he did, he felt a slight growl come from inside him. He fell back onto the bed, shut his eyes, and tuned into what Kyuubi was going to say, though Naruto could start feeling himself drift away into dream land.

'Naruto, sorry to put you through that,' Kyuubi said to Naruto. Naruto's eyes bugged out as the kitsune continued, 'That was in case you were thinking I was fooling around. And if you don't find me a mate by tomorrow, that is what's going to happen to you seven day's straight if you end up being by yourself!'

Naruto gulped in thought, thinking about how deadly tired he would be after setting of his release seven days in a row. He immediately sat up, but felt a powerful sleepiness that overcame Naruto. Naruto stood up, his legs feeling kinda wobbly. He left his room and went into the kitchen to make some ramen quickly.

After about fifteen minutes, and four cups of instant ramen settled in Naruto's stomach, Naruto grabbed his military vest and forehead protector, and raced out his front door. He launched himself over the red railing and landed on the building across the road. He slipped his vest and forehead protector on, before taking off in the direction of the academy...

-----------------------------------------------------
XD! Well, I guess this turned into PWP wore or less towards the end. And if you noticed, I avoided using quotations after the Kyuubi chat, which I may update to include some quotations throughout the remaining of the story. I'm going to wait for some reviews before I decide on working on Chapter II. But for now, Masked is signing out...

Please submit a Review and Rating, both will be greatly appreciated!