TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Raise Your Voice by Shinju Amaterasu

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto, just my character and that's it.
Sitting in the back corner of her homeroom classroom, a young woman that appeared to be fifteen with her ebony black hair cascading down to her waist while ivory white streaks adorned her bangs. Her eyes were a piercing crimson that appeared to be mix with gold as they were focused on the notebook on her desk.

"Shinju-chan..." The young woman heard whisper from her left. Her crimson eyes darted towards a blonde-haired boy with a nervous fox-grin on his face. Shinju raised her eyebrow at the boy and before she could ask what he done, their teacher walked into the room holding a piece a paper. Their teacher was Mitarashi Anko, a female that sometime remind Shinju of her best friend Naruto, who was currently sitting beside her.

"Alright class! As all of you know that in two weeks that Konoha Academy will be having it's annual talent show and I have the list in my hand that are participating in the talent show." Mitarashi bought the paper into her vision and her eyes widen a fraction when she spotted one name that she never excepted to see on the list. Her dark purple eyes sparkle with excitement when she thought to herself when she glance towards Shinju and thought happily, 'She's finally coming out of her shell...'

"I want the ones that I called stand up for me. Now first name, Haruno Sakura."

A girl that was the same age of fifteen with pink hair and emerald green eyes stood up from the front row.

"Yamanka Ino..." A girl that was also Shinju's age stood up with her blonde hair in a ponytail while her eyes were closed and a smirk adorned her face.

After their teacher called out a few more names, Mitarashi took a breath and commented happily, "I would never except this student to sign up for this... but she does have talent. Sumeragi Shinju."

Shinju's eyes widen in shock while the whole class except for Naruto who mumbled an apology to her looked at her direction. She notice majority of them look at the quiet girl in shock while Sakura just scoff angrily and remarked angrily, "You can't be serious, "Mitarashi-sensei! She has no talent whatsoever!"

Shinju felt her temper take over her judgement as she stood up and glared coldly at Sakura. "Afraid of a bit of competition, Haruno-san?" Shinju asked as her voice was dripping with sacrasm. The two girls glared at each other until Mitarashi broke the tension between the two girls, "Hey, knock it off! You guys have two weeks to decided what you're going to do to impress the judges. You guys you can sit down now." The ones who were standing up, sat down in their chairs while Mitarashi went over the guidelines of the talent show to the entire class.

The bell rung signifying the end of class and the end of the school day. Shinju and Naruto sighed in relief while Naruto flashed Shinju his signature fox-grin and replied, "Sorry, Shin-kun."

Shinju just chuckled quietly and commented with a small smile on her face, "It's alright." Unknown to them, people were doing bets on the talent show on who will win it.