TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


With arms wide open by Onwa

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or any of the characters.

- Thoughts are in Italic
- Flashback are in Bold

As you have already noticed this is the prologue. I promise that the future chapters will be longer.
That night the wind blew softly through the forest, and if one listened carefully, he could hear its quiet cries.


What are you running from Sasuke? The blond boy thought, drops of sadness forming in his eyes as he watched his best friend retreat. The suddenly fading numbness left him open and vulnerable to the pain crossing through his chest, and to the unknown emptiness that filled his heart as Sasuke's words resounded through his head.

"I am leaving tomorrow morning. Don't follow me this time."

Cold… so cold. Naruto thought as he felt himself shudder. Whether it was the snow around him or Sasuke's words that caused this feeling, he didn't know. He simply stood there, staring at the distant line where the white of the snow and the pitch black of the night merged, reminding him so much of the raven haired boy.

"A heart as cold as the snow." The usually talkative boy whispered and slowly closed his eyes, letting the few tears that were forming there fall freely.
"But the snow will melt Sasuke… the snow will melt." As those words left his lips, the blond boy fell backwards, letting the sleep embraced him gently.


"Sasuke!" Naruto called as he run full speed towards the raven haired boy, a wide smile gracing his features.

The usually silent boy was even more beautiful when standing at the gates of Konoha. Sasuke was right there, in front of him, waiting. His Sasuke.

"Sasuke!" This time the call was followed by a short laughter as the blond added, "Hey everyone! It's Sasuke!"
Throwing his arms around his friend's neck, Naruto pulled the stoic boy into a tight embrace and whispered to his ear, "Welcome home, Sasuke."



That night he slept peacefully.



To be continued...