TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Haunting Past by PassionRose

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i was having doubts on continueing this but i decided two. please dont make me regret it and please review
(Sasuke’s POV)

It has now been 500 years since his death. I moved from America immediately after my beloved’s death and began traveling. I went all over the world before finally setting down in a secret village in Japan. The village of Konoha, a special village of ninjas. I continue to disguise myself as teen of 17. I have stayed in this village for 3 years now and for some reason, today everyone seems in an uproar.

I walk down one of the many streets of the quaint village, another set of girls passing by, squealing about some other boy returning from a long term mission today. I just ignore them and continue walking.

“Sasuke-kun!!” I hear the loud screeching voice of one of the local girls who has been stalking me since I first came here.

Sakura Haruno. A young medic nin for the village of Konoha. Her hair was a bright pink, much to my and others distaste, and at her shoulders. Green eyes reflected mine as I looked over her outfit for the day which was her usual medical uniform of a white skirt, fishnet undershirt and a white lab coat. plus a small white hat on her head with a medical sign on it.

“Hello, Sakura” I said calmly as the young girl blushed and gave a shy ‘hello’.

“Hey, Sasuke-kun, did you hear about Naruto coming back?” at that name, I suddenly froze and stared at her. “What? Oh ya! You came after he was sent on his long term mission.”

I opened my mouth then closed it again, I didn’t know what to say. It was just a name, I’m sure there are tons of Narutos out there.

“SAKURA-CHAN!!!” a high-pitched voice yelled as flash of orange and blond dashed up to us.

I stood wide eyed as I looked the boy over. He seemed to be my age if not a lil younger. Blond hair, tan skin and blue eyes the reflected the sky above us. They looked so alike. Even the whisker marks engraved on their cheeks. He wore an orange T-shirt with an orange jacket and a pair of old, torn, blue jeans.

“Welcome back, Naruto!” Sakura said and gave him a hug.

“Glad to be back” he grinned then looked at me. “Whose this?” he asked while looking back at Sakura.

“This is Sasuke-kun. He moved here a little bit after you left” Sakura said with a faint blush.

“I see…” Naruto said while noticing Sakura’s blush. “Are you two going out?” he asked while slightly nudging her with his elbow, a sly grin on his lips as Sakura’s cheeks turned the color of her hair.

“No” I said coldly before she could bother to reply.

Sakura looked down with a disappointed look as her blush faded away. Naruto noticed the hurt look on the pink haired girl’s face and glared fully at me. I just replied with my own glare.

“What?” I asked in the same cold tone.

“No need to be rude” he yelled and grabbed Sakura’s hand, pushing past me as him and Sakura left.

I couldn’t help but feel both amused and hurt. Amused because that had been how me and him had met so long ago and hurt because…they’re so alike.

(Flashback)

“You’re such a jerk! Just because you’re a frickin Uchiha, doesn’t mean you can be an ass!” a blond boy shouted as he stood next to his crying friend, a young girl named Samantha.

“I can act as I wish” Sasuke said calmly as he glared at the raged blond.

The boy had just got back from a trip to Germany and had come to greet his friend, a young red head who’s hair almost hit pink it was so light. He had been teasing about a crush she had on him, Sasuke, before he had said that he didn’t need love and she was wasting her time. The blond, Naruto, had been outraged and yelled at the Uchiha.

“Well be a bastard some where else!!” he yelled before grabbing his friend’s hand and leading the sobbing girl past the raven haired teen, making sure to bash shoulders as he passed.

Sasuke watched as the two left, a small smile gracing his lips as he focused his attention on Naruto, the first interesting person he had seen in a long while.

(End of Flashback)

I felt someone watching me and turned to see thin air. I recognized that presence, it unnerved me and made me furious.

“No way he can be here” I growl and run off.

I keep running, I was heading towards my small house where I had been living since I moved here. It wasn’t much, only 2 stories, a living room, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and 2 rooms. I run in to be greeted by that same presence.

‘Damn…’ I growl in my mind. ‘Not only is he back…he knows where I live.’

“This isn’t good” I say through gritted teeth as I glare at the darkness of my home.

“What? Not happy I’m back?” a voice says behind me, causing my eyes to grow wide.