TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Haunting Past by PassionRose

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: this has been in my mind for awhile and im hoping its acceptable. please review and tell me if i should continue
There is no laughing today, the day of his funeral. I had the chance to save him, to allow him to live forever…with me. But I was afraid to ruin his life, that I would hurt him and he would loath me.

It’s a cloudy day, the sun gone just like the sunshine of my life. White tulips are set down in vases in front of his large oak coffin. Lots of people have gathered, friends, family-like figures and more that he had influenced for the better while he was alive.

“Why? Why did big brother Naruto die?” a small boy cried as a taller man with dark brown hair and burnet hair knelt down beside him to comfort him.

“Don’t worry, Kenneth, he’s in a better place now” the man comforted the young lad who had looked up to Naruto while he was still alive.

I look at the scene of the tanned man, Isaac, Naruto’s father figure since his actual father and mother had passed away awhile ago, and Kenneth as they cried together. Random droplets began to fall from the sky, apparently even the skies were crying with us as they began to lower his coffin into the hole in the ground.

More and more people began to cry the tears they tried so hard to hold back. I stared from the crowd of people in front of me then towards the coffin as it went lower and lower and then, out of sight.

‘I guess…this is goodbye’ I thought bitterly as more cries of pure pain and sadness could be heard.

“it’s a tragic way to go” I heard a voice from behind me say. A voice I hated, loathed and wanted to kill for so long especially after this. “He was so easy to slaughter though” I could practily hear the smirk on his face as I turned to see nothing.

I glared at the empty space the owner of the voice had bee standing a few moments ago. More rain began to fall and drench me as people began to leave. Eventually I was the last one left. I looked back to the grave, the newly dug soil getting drenched just like me.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you…” I began as I reached into my coat and pulled out a daisy. Not a funeral flower but it was his favorite one while alive. “But I’ll be sure to get revenge for you” I say as I begin to walk away, my dark bangs hanging low and covering my dark glare evident on my face.

“You will pay, Itachi.”