TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Between Supposed Brothers, Between Supposed Lovers by wormbate

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

The title is from a song, not the song's name though, but the song says the phrase. It's Schism by Tool. I wouldn't be surprised if any of you have heard it before. Oh! and this is my first fic, ever, and i expect and would appreciate any criticism there is to receive. Thank You all for your inspiration. After all, I learn from the best!! ^_~
    It was the first day of 10th grade, and one, Uzumaki Naruto was totally unprepared. It was actually a miracle that he had passed. If it wasn't for Sakura, he wouldn't even have passed at all. They seemed to be best friends. Most of her friends would die to be in Sakura's position. But although they all wanted him, they all looked at him the same way you would look at gum stuck under your shoe. He was great looking, but his attitude towards himself and his life was... was... he didn't seem to care....

    He was an orphan. He had lived with nuns up until he was 12 and decided that he could manage on his own. According to the nuns, he only had two family members left; his very rich grandfather - Sarutobi - and his twin brother, Sasuke.

    ... Naruto should care. He had great looks and was very nice, although many people would just describe him as annoying, he really meant well. Back to his looks - he had beautiful, unruly blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes and, although short, he had a toned and tanned body.

    He sat there, in first period, completely bored. He really wanted to do well this year, so he decided to sit in the middle and not in the back where he usually sat. He had his head burried in his arms. As he lifted his head to try and find anyone he knew, he noticed a kid sitting to his right, diagonally. This kid was... odd, to say the least. He had dark hair and unimaginable pale skin. He ignored the other's looks and decided to ask for the time. ''Hey buddy,'' he asked while tapping on his shoulder, ''what time is it?'' The one with dark hair turned, and simply said, ''Seven Forty-two.'' As he turned he said something, but Naruto couldn't care less. The bell was to ring in three minutes and Sakura wasn't there yet! Since he had algebra, he wanted to sit beside her and have her help him. Impatient, he called the boy again and asked, ''Hey, what's your name?'' The guy turned and said, ''Sasuke, Uchiha Sasuke.'' he turned. ''Cool! I'm Naruto, Uzumaki Naruto!'' The bell rang. The kids were all seated. He knew no one in the class, except for Sasuke, but he couldn't really say he knew him yet.




    His name is Naruto. Please guide him well and care for him. His grandfather, Sarutobi, lives in Italy. He has a twin brother named Sasuke.




    That's what the letter attached to Naruto's belly button said when he was abandoned. The nuns had done their job and cared for him and guided him well. They gave him the last name ''Uzumaki'' for obvious reasons. They knew nothing about his twin brother, except for the fact that he was called Sasuke. And for his grandfather, the head nun, Tsunade, seemed to know a man named Sarutobi, but ignored and perished the thought.

    Algebra was over. Naruto walked back to his next class; History. Again, Sasuke was in his class. But sat nowhere near Naruto. He was trying to avoid him for some reason. As the day continued, he noticed that Sasuke was in five of seven of his classes (seven because of homeroom). He went home alone, for his best friend Kiba didn't show. As he was about to enter his apartment building, he noticed a familiar piece of furniture right by the corner. He walked towards it, fearing what was to come. His fears came true when he saw his tv, his couch, bed, some clothing and table scattered all over the floor.

    He quickly ran inside, and banged on the manager's door. ''What is it?'' he said a bit irritated. ''Why's all my stuff outside?!'' ''well kid, you owe four months of rent, and the Boss is tired of hearing your excuses. -Heh- If I wouldn't have taken your stuff out myself, he would have come down here personally and destroyed all of it.'' Naruto was shaking. He wanted to beat the crap out of this ''manager'' guy. But he knew it wasn't his fault. In fact, he blamed himself for not getting a job and not being responsible. He walked away realizing his mistakes, with an understanding man looking after him.

    He gathered up his clothes from the cabinets outside and took some money he had hidden in a sock. He knew just where to go.