TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sassychan by boyarina

[Reviews - 34]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Enjoy! More to come!

Disclaimer: Naruto is property of Kishimoto Masashi, Shueisha, and Studio Pierrot in Japan, and translated by VIZ Media and ShoPro Entertainment into English. No copyright infringement intended, these characters are not used to generate money, nor are they used with permission.
Sassychan

by Boyarina

Chapter 1: Enter Kabuto

He had always prided in the fact that change doesn't rattle him as much as it normally does to anybody. He always would have his stoic no-nonsense demeanor in place irregardless of how earth-shattering some changes were.

Cool, calm, unaffected, that was what he was. Like now, his fingers had hardly jerked in surprise, his body hardly twitched to the feeling that was close to panic which settled somewhere in the pits of stomach when realization hit him. It was happening.

He shouldn't have gone to Orochimaru to get stronger. He shouldn't have allowed his emotions to decide for him when he had ran away. He shouldn't have gotten mad and taken off...he should have just gotten mad and then beat the dobe in all those sparring sessions that they had.

More so, he should have ran down memory lane first before he went on with his stupid--stupid--plan. The scroll, he should have remembered that scroll. The scroll that foretold his future; and as Neji had so aptly termed it, his fate .

Everything will be turned upside down from now on.

Switching...changing...transitioning to something so completely new and untrodden...at least for him. It was unnatural...grueling...physically...psychologically...not only for him but for everybody who knew him. They would accept him...knowing what attitude Naruto has...knowing the attitude that Sakura has...knowing how the villagers had treated him after the massacre of his family...knowing how soft Tsunade-sama's heart was to...females...

Argggghhhhhh!

Why did he care about what they think anyways? He was already under a different village. He is already under a different leader...different set of...companions (no he was not going to say comrades, he already has those)...he has a different set of goals...different set of means to achieve those goals...even if he has to step on several thousand toes to achieve them. He was a completely changed person..the ironic thing was ...he was going to change again.

This time a million times worse than what he had changed into...hell, as if he didn't hate himself now...

He has been dreading this day. So great was his fear for the coming of this event that he took out the batteries of his clocks and watches (not that mean a feat since he didn't have that many) just so he wouldn't see the seconds, the minutes and the hours ticking by.

If only by stopping the clocks would also stop the sun from rising on the east. If only he could find that freakish rope that he could use so he could lasso the sun and moor it in one side of the earth to keep it from shining on Village of the Sound. If only he had been born a generation later. If only he had not been the younger brother...he'd rather be a murderer and a prick if it means that he would be able to escape the fate that he will be facing mere hours from now.

Most of all, if only he had not been in Orochimaru's clutches this day when his transformation was supposed to happen. He was definitely not going to be happy once he finds out that his 'vessel' was no longer the Sasuke he was to possess. He might just be mad enough to do something stupid...something that Sasuke would surely be the receiving end of. No doubt it would involve a LOT of pain.

He was already in a lot of pain right now and another dose of it is not something that he was actually looking forward to. He was not that invincible that all of them likes to think he was .

He could feel it. He could feel it once again. The cold creeping sensation that has been washing over him these past few days had been growing in frequency and Kabuto was already starting to notice it. He hoped that the medic nin would only pass it off as changes included in preparation to be Orochimaru's vessel.

He sincerely prayed that elongation of his eyelashes and the lengthening of his fingers could be passed off as a normal part of his mutation.

This was hopeless. Kabuto was not stupid. Orochimaru was not stupid. He most certainly was not stupid. If he stays here he would risk getting caught. If he run he would get caught too...well not if there was some sort of distraction that would help him to make his escape.

As much as he hated to admit it, he needed to get back to Konoha. He needed to get back into the life he used to have, otherwise he would not be able to cope with what's going to happen. He still need to deliver the exact revenge that his brother deserves but getting stronger under Orochimaru's 'care' was no longer an option. As soon as that demon finds out what he would be end up to be, Orochimaru pretty much would cut his ass into pieces and feed him to Kabuto...or something much worse.

Not that he was going to be losing his blood line limit-the sharingan. Oh no, his curse/gift would still be there even after his transformation. In fact, his transformation would even give him the ability to transfer the ability on to a child...NO, no, he shouldn't be thinking that. He should concentrate getting out of this place first.

"Sasuke-kun."

Jolted the by the sound of his name, Sasuke snapped his head to the direction the voice came from. It was Kabuto, leaning casually against the doorway of his bedroom. Sasuke couldn't for the life of him decipher why Orochimaru's right hand man was here since he knew this day was allotted for his meditation.

No one was allowed to disturb him at this time. Kabuto never disturbed him during this time. Even without Orochimaru's wandering eye and strict supervision, Kabuto never disturbed him if he has been given explicit instructions not to do so.

Sasuke distinctly had heard Orochimaru screaming to everyone not to go anywhere near his quarters nor his vessel's quarter. He has been in a pretty foul mood since that day one of his underlings turned up to be part of Akatsuki and challenged Sasuke to fight until the end. Said underling actually was killed by Sasuke but nevertheless Orochimaru was incensed.

"He is MINE!" Orochimaru had roared then, all the veins of his neck standing out. "No one and I mean NO ONE, touches him!"

So now, this visit from Kabuto is something that he should be alarmed about. Kabuto was never the one who goes out of his way to disobey Orochimaru.

"Sasuke-kun I am not called a medical nin for nothing."

If that statement was not a dead-give away, Sasuke did not know what was . But he would play the fool for now. This was not the time. There was no chance of escape here. There was no chance of escape now.

Sasuke gave a slight frown at his disturber and slowly turned his head back to its normal position. He closed his eyes and ignored Kabuto, choosing not to speak at all.

"He will not hesitate going for your neck if he finds out."

Sasuke heard Kabuto sigh. Closing his eyes-no pinching them shut-he willed for the man to go away. He couldn't deal with him now.

"I have," another sigh, "a soft spot for...girls..."

Sasuke nearly bolted right then. Controlling his fight or flight reflex (which was now more inclined to the latter action), Sasuke kept his legs folded underneath him. Breathe in, breathe out.

"I can help you get out."

Wha-?

There was no stopping him this time. Sasuke flew to his feet and whirled around to face Kabuto.

"Uso," he breathed out not daring to believe Kabuto's offer. He wouldn't be so surprised if Kabuto was deceiving him.

A smiled flitted across Kabutos' features. "The offer would expire today. If you don't take it, it's going to be your loss." He shrugged. He turned, appearing as though he was on the verge of stepping out of Sasuke's room.

"Wait," Sasuke said. He fisted one hand and contemplated on accepting Kabuto's proposal. He took a deep breathe, trying to sort out his scrambled thoughts. If he went with Kabuto now and he means well, he might actually escape. If he went with Kabuto now and it's a trap, he would end up being skewered, chopped up and fed to...well nothing worse than comes to mind other than to Orochimaru himself.

Still, it's a chance and he was not about to pass it up. Damn the consequences.

"I'll go with you," Sasuke choked out