TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


What Should I do Now? by rena116

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: Naruto and other characters do not be long to me. If it did I would be rich so stop asking dumb questions.
A/N: Hello Rena here. This is my first story so be nice. The whole Naruto group is about 18-19 years old. So here is the story…

Oh yeah one more thing If you want me to make another chapter you must give me at least five reviews for each chapter.


Chapter 1: Is This The End…?

They ran. They ran as fast as their legs could carry them, although it was a very cowardly thing to do. They had no choice…if they wanted to live that is. Ninjas were taught not to be afraid of death. But they were TAUGHT. As in someone use to teach them knowledge at the academy. As in they were not stupid .As in some things you just had to run away from whether you were brave or not.

”Brat and the rest of you, follow me quickly .I know of a place to hide” Tsuande-sama said.” But I am not a coward!” hissed Naruto as himself and whatever left of the ninjas jumped among tree branches steadily going deep into to the forest. Naruto was a 19 yr old ninja. He was a chunnin with power fit for an ANBU. He was about 6’2 with unruly blonde hair and blue eyes.

But…They weren’t so blue now… They were a deep Crimson. And his regular chibi eyes were slits. Uzumaki Naruto was the holder of the infamous demon Kyuubi. And in the arms of the demon holder was the youngest Uchiha prodigy Uchiha Sasuke…Who was slowly dying…


“N-Naruto. You dobe. We have no choice. How else would you have lived?” Sasuke whispered. Sasuke’s body was demolishing inside out. And forbidden jutsu done by Itachi during their battle. “I can still fight. I do not want to run away.” Naruto said angrily. They were steadily running deeper into the forest of Konoha. Their enemies long since stopped chasing them but they still needed to hide. They needed to get away from Konoha’s center as fast as possible. “Don’t talk teme. Just relax”.Naruto said looking at Sasuke as they reached Tsuande’s hideout. “Don’t … Don’t tell me what to do dobe” Sasuke retorted back trying to grin. Naruto smiled at him.

“Where here!” Shouted Tsuande-sama. They reached at a small house deep in the middle of the forest. It looked small and comfy. They as in Naruto, Sasuke, Tsuande, Kakashi, Shikamaru, Shizune, Neji, Hinata, and Genma hurried inside the small house and shut the door quickly.
Tsuande Naruto and Kakashi soon make the necessary seals to protect intruders from entering the house.

As they were done Shikamaru lit the fire at the fire place while Tsuande worked on healing Sasuke on the cot in the bedroom. Everyone else outside the bedroom was either scared, quiet, thinking of a plan or too much in shock.

Ah yes. I forgot to tell you the situation… or maybe just a summary. Everyone in this house is either scared shitless or to much in shock because mostly everyone in Konoha is probably dead or captured. The Akatsuki group and Ochimaru with his gang joined forces grudgingly, made an army bigger than the population on Konoha and attached Konoha in the middle of the day without even a warning for three days straight. After the war (Because it is a war) 85% of the ninjas in Konoha were/are dead.50% of the civilians …also dead. The other 50%... held captive. So with no other option Tsuande forced the rest of the ninjas that were still alive, out of Konoha as fast as possible hoping to rejuvenate their bodies and attack the army again. But that plan isn’t really working….
With the army Ochimaru has they would be against 15 to 1.


“Is Sasuke going to live?” Kakashi asked finally breaking the silence.

“I don’t know…That’s all I can do for now…It looks bad Kakashi. But he’ll live. He’s too stubborn” Tsuande said. She decided to leave out the ‘to die’ part.


She felt like a failure. She failed to protect her family and her village. Shizune saw the sadness in Tsuande’s eyes and knew immediately what she was thinking. She slowly walked up to Tsuande and hugged her. “Tsuande-sama, It’s not your fault. There was nothing you could do about it. We were ambushed. Konoha was ambushed. Please don’t kill yourself over this…” she pleaded. “Shizune, think about all the people who have died. All those innocent civilians, I cant forgive myself. I couldn’t even protect my own apprentice! I am fail..” “Shut up.” Naruto cut in. “Tsuande-sama look around you. No one blames you. So stop with the pity party and help figure out what were going to do now…”Naruto said with finality. “Yes some people have died, but now we have to think of a way so the rest of the others don’t die as well.” Naruto said a little louder than before, as if he was talking to the whole group and not just Tsuande, like he was making a speech. “You old hag” Naruto said as an after thought and grinned at her. Tsuande smiled at him as if saying thank you.” Who you calling an old hag you brat” Tsuande said faking anger. Slowly the tension in the small room vanished. “Hinata will you go check on Sasuke for me. Check his breathing rate and all those necessary things please. Your medic skills could rival Sakuras…”she said with a small smile. “Yes Hokage-sama” she said politely and went into the bedroom to go check up on Sasuke.
“Ano… Uchiha-san are you alright?” she asked in a small voice. “Hmm. Yeah I’m fine. Why are you here?” he asked. “I’m going to check your breathing rate and change you bandages. Is that ok?” she asked as she stepped into the room.

“Yeah sure” Sasuke said as he sat up.

“Breathe in…”


Naruto stared at the fireplace. If someone saw him now they would say he was just staring but in reality he was having a conversation with the nine tailed demon fox. And the only way to do that was to meditate…

‘I don’t think I want to do that’

‘ I know. But if it worked it could solve many problems Kit’

‘And if I die what good will that be. I will be of no use’ Naruto told the fox with a sigh.

‘How unusual, a regular person would saw that he didn’t want to try the jutsu because he did not want to die. Anyhow, its up to you if you decided to do this or not.’

‘So lets say it does work. What time frame will I be in? will I remember anything?’ Naruto asked.

‘Yeah you’ll remember everything. You be a 19 yr old in a younger body.’ Kyuubi said with a small smirk.

‘What’s with the smirk fox?’

‘Nothing I just find that funny.’

‘Can I choose what time I would want to be in?’

‘No you cant choose. The jutsu automatically decides what point in time changed your life physically and emotionally. And I’m thinking that would be the time when you became an ANBU or a jounin. Even I don’t know.’ The nine tailed commented.

‘So what’s the down side if the jutsu does work besides the fact there’s a 50% chance of the jutsu not working at all and I just end up dying?

‘Our chakra levels might double or might cut in half. Although I don’t understand how my chakra levels might double because my chakra levels are infinite. Its impossible for them to get any higher.’

‘Stop bragging you stupid fox’

‘Kit one of these days I’m going to get out just to kill you. You dumb brat.’

‘…’

‘What is it now.’

‘I promise’

‘?...You promise what? ’he asked honestly confused.

‘I promise to find a way to set you free from this cage without any casualties. I think you need to go back home’

‘…’

‘And I always keep my promises. You dumb fox’

‘…Then I’ll be waiting. You stupid brat’

Naruto grinned. ‘Begin the process for the jutsu. I need to talk to Sasuke’

‘So your actually going through it. Fine I’ll adjust your body so it can handle the jutsu. Bye kit’

“Yeah bye” Naruto said out loud

“Naruto who are you saying bye to” Kakashi asked as Naruto got up. “Kyuubi. I’ve got a plan” He said. “But I don’t think you’ll like it” he said as an after thought.

“Naruto what are you planning? This is no time for one of you schemes.” Kakashi sighed.

Naruto ignored him and went into the bedroom to go visit Sasuke… And then tell him good bye…

--- Back in the Bedroom---

“Then Sasuke-san I think you should tell him how you feel.” Hinata said with a small smile.
“Hn.”
Just then Naruto opened the door and sat down on the chair next to the bed.
“Hey Hinata-Chan…” Naruto greeted softly
“Hello Naruto-kun” she said with a slight nod.” Do you mind if I talk to Sasuke for a while.” He asked
“Sure. Where done anyway. Bye Sasuke-san.” And with that she left then to their own devices.

There was silence for a while before they both…
“I need to talk to you about something” they both said at once.


More Silence…

“You ok” Sasuke asked
“I should be asking you that same question.” Naruto said back. There was a comfortable silence.

“I cant believe Sakura’s gone…” Sasuke said sadly.” I cant believe that f---ing bastard killed her right in front of my face with a grin!” he said angrily.

“They killed a lot of our friends in front of us. A sound ninja killed Iruka-sensei in front of Kakashi sensei and I . I of course cut of his head while Kakashi stabbed out his heart…I think Kakashi and Iruka were dating” he said with despair.

“You knew about their relationship and you didn’t care”? Sasuke asked. Naruto looked at him weirdly. “Of course I don’t care. You cant help who you fall in love with right?” Naruto said with a small grin. Sasuke breathed in and out before speaking again. “N-Naruto-I have something to tell you…about me well about us”. Sasuke said avoiding any eye contact with Naruto with a small blush on his face. Naruto grinned but hid his amusement.

”Go on” Naruto said quietly trying to hide his grin. “I…I lov..I think I might be…” Sasuke closed his mouth and sighed. If someone told Sasuke that he was scared it would have been the understatement of the month. Naruto sighed and decided to save Sasuke from the embarrassment.

“Its ok Sasuke. I kind of know you love me as in a boyfriend kind of way. Its a bit obvious.” Naruto said with a wave of his hand.
Sasuke looked back at him as his blush deepened in color.” Am I that transparent” He asked quietly. “When it come to love yes.” Naruto said grinning at him. “Actually I thought you had an obsession with me but then Ino and Sakura told me that it was love.” Naruto said offhandedly. Sasuke scowled. “Hmph.Who would be obsessed with you dobe?”

“You” Naruto said simply. “And I love you too. So you don’t have to worry.”

“Soo…Can I kiss you” Sasuke asked timidly.

“Ugh.Your so corny I mean geez how asks that sort of question I mean come on-- hmmmmmph!”

Sasuke effectively shut him up with a bruising kiss. Tongues and teeth clashed. And Sasuke had to stifle a moan. ‘Kami-sama. I’ve waited so long… He tastes like ramen and strawberries.


Oh god…Let me die like this…God Naruto do you even have a clue what your doing to me…?

After a good minute Naruto had to pull back so he could breathe.

“Damn” Naruto mumbled. Sasuke smirked.

“Sasuke There’s something I have to tell you… That you might not like…”
Naruto said and began to tell him that he was going to the future and there’s a 50% chance that he might die…So on and so forth.

Naruto quickly left the bedroom, anger shown on his face while a sad, scared and also equally angry joined him.

“Naruto what was that plan you were talking about…”Genma asked

“Yes Even I want to know” Shikamaru asked.
“Don’t worry Sasuke –teme will fill you in. EVERYONE! IT was a great pleasure fighting and protecting Konoha with everyone but now I have to say good bye. I love you all.” Naruto said with a sad and confident look in his eye.
“NARUTO!! Don’t you dare! I wont let you.!” Sasuke shouted.

“What the hell is going on !” screamed Tsuande as she left the Bathroom.
“Naruto… What are you doing”. Neji asked calmly. Naruto just smiled at him.

Suddenly there was red chakra surrounding Naruto as if Naruto was in a big red transparent ball.

Soon everyone was up and alert in the living room. Everyone surrounded the Naruto inside the red ball.

Tsuande went out to touch the red chakra until Naruto shouted stop.

“Naruto..What the hell are you doing?” Kakashi asked gravely.

“He’s trying to kill himself!” Sasuke shouted. Small tears began to leave Sasuke’s eyes.” After I just confessed, Your going to leave me? What if you die” He sobbed.
Naruto gave Sasuke a soft smile then ignored him.

“Everyone. This is Kyuubi’s Chakra. This helps me to do the jutsu without getting harmed. I am going to go back into the past to fix all this mess.” Naruto said with a small smile.. “Where did you learn the Jutsu?” Kakashi asked immediately. “Kyuubi” Naruto said with a simple shrug. “It’s a type of jutsu only demons can do. Very powerful and very forbidden.” Naruto said. “What’s the down side” Neji asked automatically. Naruto sighed “There’s a 50% chance that the jutsu wont work because I don’t have enough chakra…Then I’ll just die.”

“No! I forbid it! What if you die! Naruto don’t!” Tsuande pleaded.
“WE WILL NOT WIN THIS WAR IT WE DO NOT TAKE CHANCES!” Naruto screamed. Everyone the silent. And the red chakra began to spin faster and faster.
“Will you remember anything…If it works that is?” Hinata asked. “I will remember everything. Heck even my Chakra levels will increase. But I’ll be a 19yr old in a younger body…” Naruto said though he decided that it was unwise to tell them that his chakra levels could also split in half.

“Naruto…”

“Yes Kakashi-sensei?”

Kakashi sighed then answered. “Don’t change the past unless you absolutely must.”

“Will do Kakashi-sensei”

“Be careful brat.”

“I will Tsuandee-obaa- san.

“BEHAVE” Genma said

“Of course” Naruto said grinning.

“Think before you act and make sure you get enough sleep”

“I always think before I act Shika”

Shikamaru allowed a small smile to grace his lips

“Take care of yourself Naruto-kun”

“I will Hinata-Chan”

“Make sure never to stray from your appointed task”

“I will Neji”

“Make sure you eat other foods beside ramen”

“I’ll try Shizune-san”

Suddenly the red chakra surrounding Naruto turned Black and began to spin out of control. “That’s my queue” Naruto said before he began at least 60 different hand seals…
“Time Postpartum no jutsu!” Naruto screamed.

“… I feel tingly” Naruto said. And suddenly the Black chakra ball disappeared leaving Naruto in the living room floor.

“IT didn’t work. Your still here. Does that mean it was a failure… Are you going to die?” Hinata asked.

“Hmm.Thats weird. If it was a failure I would already be dead. Besides I feel dizzy.” As soon as he said that Naruto was about to fall to the ground. Sasuke ran to him and held him up. Naruto got up and wrapped his arms around Sasuke’s neck. “Just in case I do die Sasuke I love you” And in a puff of smoke disappeared.

AN: Alright ladies and Jets as I said before I WILL NOT MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER TILL I GET SOME REVIEWS.I hoped you liked the story. Ja.