TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Ninja Sagas by Zeke

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
After the written exam was finished Kasai approached Aisu, bowing his head, “Thank you so much man! I though I was done.” After a quick you’re welcome, the two headed over toward the next room, but caught sight of their girlfriends, Hara and Mizu.
“Hey, Hara, how did you do? Wasn’t it easy!?” Aisu said. She gave a quick ‘yes’ as Kasai asked if Mizu had any trouble, and she said no, but when she started yelling at Kasai after he said he had Aisu give him the answers, they all laughed.
“Hey, c’mon we gotta get to the next part.” Hara said. Everyone agreed and headed over toward the door.
“Yeah, so lets see, taijutsu is next right?” Mizu said as they walked to the door.
“Oh, yeah!” Kasai said, cracking his knuckles, “I can’t wait.” The group walked into the door to the taijutsu room. The room was almost covered in trees.
“Hurry up, the second part is about to begin.” The examiner began to explain the taijutsu part of the test. “For this part, you will have sparring matches amongst yourselves. You will have three minutes to score three hits on your opponent”
“Heh, I feel bad for the fool who ends up against me…” Kasai said under his breath.
“One more thing,” the examiner continued, “You can’t lose, and you pass as long as you score the three hits you need.” He turned to the chalkboard and said, “Here are the match-ups.”
As Aisu turned to the bored he was shocked to see his match was against Kasai. The two stared at each other and Aisu said, “Rivals again, huh?”
Kasai answered, “Just like old times.”
“Okay, so first match, Aisu Inuzuka and Kasai Hyuuga, step up to the arena.” The examiner said loudly. Aisu and Kasai looked at each other and nodded, they quickly muttered good luck to the other and walked to the platform. They took their places on the arena and fell gracefully into fighting stances.
“Listen up,” the examiner said, everyone there turned to listen, “you aren’t trying to hurt your opponent, so for example, Kasai- no using your “Gentle Fist” style, Aisu- no using your “Beast Mimicry Jutsu”. The examiner walked forward to the center of the ring, “Let the first match begin!”
Both Aisu and Kasai started off strong, throwing and blocking rapid punches and kicks. Then, in the middle of a kick, Hara yelled, “c’mon Aisu!!” it caused him to lose his balance and footing and he slipped and Kasai hit him in the stomach, and Aisu spit up a little blood from the hit, not much though. Hara jumped back and covered her mouth.
“Damn, you hit hard…” Aisu said. “Ugh, let’s see if I can’t get you back for that, buddy.”
“Hm, your welcome to try.” Kasai said, “Let’s go!” Kasai charged strait on. He threw a direct punch at Aisu’s nose. However, he quickly spun around on the ground so that the punch missed and his foot slammed into Kasai’s stomach. Kasai coughed up a little bit of spit, but no blood. “You may wanna hit harder than that ya know.” He stumbled up to his feet. “Well, back to work.”
As Kasai charged in Aisu easily avoided his initial charge, but Kasai turned and kicked Aisu as he was landing after his dodge. Aisu blocked that by grabbing Kasai’s foot. He threw him upward into a spin and suddenly Aisu jumped up and slammed into Kasai with his foot, but Kasai guarded his attack. Kasai then followed up his block with a swift punch to Aisu’s stomach. Aisu flew through the air about 10 feet then landed hard on the cement.
Aisu spit up more blood this time. “Ouch! Man, I’ll get you for that!”