TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Ninja Sagas by Zeke

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
“Ah…” Aisu said as he woke up, “Wait! Today’s the-“ he quickly looked at the calendar in his room, “I thought so…the Ninja Academy Final is today!” He quickly got up and dressed.” Oh, shoot! I hope Kasai hasn’t been waiting to long!” he said as he ran out the door.
“Yo! Aisu you’ll get both of us in trouble! Now we’re both late thanks to you!! Thanks a lot!”
“Hey to you to, Kasai. Nice to see you still waited up for me.” Aisu said as he walked up to Kasai. “Ready to go? We gotta hurry, even if we’re already late…”
“Yeah, let’s run.” Kasai said playfully, “Bet I’ll beat ya!”
Aisu sighed to himself, ‘off we go’ he thought to himself.




“So, the Great Aisu Inuzuka and his friend Kasai Hyuuga show up late once again!” their teacher said as Aisu walked in.
“We’re sorry, Dangai. It won’t happen again.” Aisu and Kasai said at once.
“Yeah, let’s hope. Good luck on your exam though.” He smiled at them as he spoke. Aisu wondered whether he meant it or not, but decided to take his seat.
Aisu and Kasai had to take the written exam first. ‘Hm…which is more important? Friends or a mission? Jeez, this is too easy…’ Then he saw Kasai peek at his answers. “Hey,” he whispered, “don’t do that man.
Kasai didn’t even flinch, “Sorry, I’ll flunk this…”
“Don’t worry, you’ll ace the taijutsu, genjutsu and ninjutsu parts.”
Kasai looked down at his paper with a blank stare. Aisu began to make numbers with his fingers to symbolize answers, 1 was a, 2 was b, 3 was c. Kasai looked relieved and Aisu hoped his answers were right, for both their sakes.

After the written exam was finished Kasai approached Aisu, bowing his head, “Thank you so much man! I though I was done.” After a quick you’re welcome, the two headed over toward the next room, but caught sight of their girlfriends, Hara and Mizu.
“Hey, Hara, how did you do? Wasn’t it easy!?” Aisu said. She gave a quick ‘yes’ as Kasai asked if Mizu had any trouble, and she said no, but when she started yelling at Kasai after he said he had Aisu give him the answers, they all laughed.
“Hey, c’mon we gotta get to the next part.” Hara said. Everyone agreed and headed over toward the door.