TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The chuunin exam can kiss my but! by gaarasgirl

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: ..............i'll fix this later
Alisha turned to see kiba barely standing. she groaned "get back in your bed furball" he pouted "arent you supposed to be nice to me?" Alisha giggled.
"its called tuff luv" sakura looked at her funny. "but" Alisha kontinued "I'll move your bed over by Hinata's if you lay down"
sakura's eyes widened visibly.
Alisha put a hand over her mouth "..wait that didnt come out right..."
Kiba sighed. "i get what you mean" sakura wheeled Kiba's bed over by Hinata's. kiba lay down on his bed.. and cupped a hand around one side of hinata's face. Sakura smiled "how cute!" Alisha was videotaping this. Kiba didnt care he was being watched but didnt know he was being videotaped. suddenly a nin transported herself inside. Alisha groaned. "i thought you were unconcious!" Kin laughed "do you want some help or not?" sakura and Alisha looked at each other, then nodded. Kin directed Chakra to her hands and slowly moved them to the spot over hinata's heart, slowly Hinata's eyes opened and she looked around. Kin smiled not some fake one either but an actual genuine smile. "girl," she chuckled "you better be careful, your cousin almost killed you out there!" hinata smiled back at her, and nodded.
suprised that a sound nin.. would be so nice to her. Alisha mixed a few more medicines and left into sasuke's room. Kin's smile broke. Sakura quirked an eyebrow. "whats up?" sakura asked
"The ceiling" kin said through a single tear. "no really whats wrong?" Sakura persisted. kin broke into full sob "cant you see? me and Zaku.. we failed Orochimaru! we have nothing ahead of us but death!" Sakura gasped, kin continued, "as soon as he gets the chance He'll kill us."