TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The chuunin exam can kiss my but! by gaarasgirl

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i dont own naruto
the ninth battlehas just ended. one of the med nin are talking slowly and carefully choosing his word's about Rock Lee, the one on the stretcher. 5 minutes into their talk Alisha snapped, she jumped off the the railing and landed next to Lee and the med nins. "LESS TALK! explain later! you chitchatting slackers!"

All the med nins looked pretty much like this: O.O
Alisha groaned. "did you hear me??" one of the med nins said under his breath "youre 12 what can you tell us todo?" Alisha looked furious "i heard that!" just before a fight would have started Sakura jumped down from the railing. she quickly told Alisha to pick up her end of the stretcher. Alisha did as she was told and they carried lee up to the medical room. the med nins followed but got the door slammed and locked in their faces.

Meanwhile in the med room..Alisha was wrapping Lee's arm and leg which were both badly injured. sakura was simply handing her what she needed. Alisha started mixing painkillers in an IV bag.. sakura watched on in Horror, surely that would do more harm than good? Alisha smiled brightly when the mixture turned a light and swirling blue. she hooked it up to Lee who almost immediatley opened his eyes. Alisha sighed "Lee dont even sit up" Sakura's eyes widened. "Lee you closed the gates didnt you?" she was literally shaking. Lee nodded, a movement that he could just barely make. Alisha went right up to sakura "not in front of the patients!" she whispered.. And a voice from behind her added "yeah suck it up cupcake" it was weak but.. Sakura whirled around.."Kiba!" she gasped.