TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto in are time by Hatake_Akina

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Well i hope you like it! the second one will take a while cause i'm going on vacation to the beach for 8 day's so yea hope you like!
Boy’s Day

It was just an average day in kohana all the boys were together celebrating boys day. Ok let me tell you who is there. Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, Neji, Gara, Rock Lee, Shino, chouji, Kiba, Akamaru, and Shikamaru.

“Wow! Look at all the food!” screamed Chouji, every body sweat dropped. The all gathered near a table and each one was holding a drink. “Now let us toast, to us!” said Kakashi while raising his drink every body followed suit and chorused “TO US!” suddenly the ground started to shake and grumble, “Hey what’s going on?” asked Naruto while he tried to regain his balance. “I don’t know but it ain’t good.” Replied Kiba, his dog instincts where going whiled! A large black hole suddenly appeared underneath then and the all fell in, “AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! WERE GANA DIE!!!!!!” Lee said while tears were poring down his face. “SHUT UP LEE!” yelled Shikamaru, “I’m hungry.” Said Chouji while holding his stomach, “God don’t you think about anything else?” Sasuke replied while falling upside down in an Indian sitting down shape. “I think we all should stay calm like Neji is.” Kakashi said while looking up from his book and staring at the bickering boys. They all stopped and looked at Neji who was falling standing upright and has a calm and collective face on, but on the inside he was the total opposite, “I’m gana die, I can’t die I’m to young, I never got the chance to beet Naruto, I want to live, waaahhhhhhh!!!!” and this was Neji thoughts while falling to his doom! Gara was the one that was REALLY calm and collective inside and out. What would happen to this boy’s? what awaits then at the end of the mysterious black hole? While they die or while a miracle happen and spare their lives? You will soon find out in the next chapter!
The End Of The Black Hole.